Options

Comments

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Crazy part is it was not even a dangerous neighborhood. It was simply just a predominately black neighborhood.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The funny thing Khalessi is folks told you that you would get your real ? wake up call sooner or later. You were oblivious at first but its like waking up from the matrix when you realize how shady those same white folks you call friends are. Its like a shock to all senses and a freeing of your mind to finally know the truth on how they think and act around minorities and around themselves. But its not a bad thing its a blessing to finally know truth, keep your eyes open and mind freed
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    The funny thing Khalessi is folks told you that you would get your real ? wake up call sooner or later. You were oblivious at first but its like waking up from the matrix when you realize how shady those same white folks you call friends are. Its like a shock to all senses and a freeing of your mind to finally know the truth on how they think and act around minorities and around themselves. But its not a bad thing its a blessing to finally know truth, keep your eyes open and mind freed

Im not going to sit here and lie.. i was oblivious and nieve.

My husband has been trying to tell me this for so long and all I continued to do was "blame the victim" and repeat things that the media would say.

He tried to get me to understand when he showed me the Fruitvalle Station movie and all I could think was "well if only he cooperated with the cops then he wouldnt be dead". My husband was furious and NOW I finally understand.

It doesnt matter what we do.. We will continually be punished and judged because of the color of our skin.

And @Elzo69Renaissance this is no gimmick. White supremacy in this country is not a joking or trolling matter.

I am ready for change and I will dedicate my life to make sure that I am changing minds or atleast trying to change the minds of these brainwashed fools until I take my very last breath.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »

I just wanna ? you. You talk too much, but... that's nice, wtf are you goig to do about it though, besides type about it? You call it deflecting, I think your aim is more useless than you actually think.

But ok you want to focus on whites burying blacks , posting vids I posted b4 you. I know where you coming from, but our focus is different. It has nothing to do with "white conditioning". I understand how the "system" works for the non elite aka average too.

I know they want to give us lower test scores, i know they want to leave us economically challenged, i know they want us to have unnecesssary drugs and surgeries to permenantly mess up our health. i know all that ? , my point is education and bettering yourself and teaching is the key, wtf are you ACTUALLY GONNA do about it besides typing these essays?
    @Khaleesi

Ok so now you have to think further.

You can say WHITE ADVANTAGES but not anymore WHITE SUPREMACY. Cause believe if they had the supremacy you wouldnt be here postin.

Black people in America and other western societies keep on losing for the most cause they belive from the begining that they will lose regardless.

Selling druggs to in your own community is a sign of desperation and community suicidal behavior. Money is important but the way to acquire it is important too. If black america keeps on going neo capitalistic when it comes to money it will lose. If black america keeps on doing whatever to PROVE SOMETHING TO WHITE PEOPLE it has already lost. Cause it has accept white people as a standard, something to equate. That comes from the hairstyle changing to call those black who havnt succeeded lazy and failure just like a fox news anchor.

How many decades will pass till yall understand that these mind processes dont work at all. Look at the ratio of black winners and black losers. Isnt it time to rethink? Do we find happyness into EXTREME CONSUMING? Do we find SECURITY BY ALLOWING DRUGGS INTO OUR NEIGHBOURHOODS? how can we self assert ouselves when we pay money to have white feature on our heads?

It takes little bricks to build a house and for decades we have built a house of SLEF ETHER. With walls of self hate and a ceiling of accepted inferiority and bad economic choices driven by the desire to do it like the whites.

I feel as though both of you are "blaming the victim" in a way... But i understand your point of view.

What are WE going to do in order to change things both as a community and as individuals?

Lemmy, I say that the united states is run by white supremacists because this is the CURRENT staus... But that does NOT mean that I believe that there's nothing that we can do about it.

King, OF COURSE we should as a community seek to educate ourselves, build up our community by having successful black businesses along with supporting them as well has having black politicians and people in power. When we have power, change our economic status and infiltrate the media into reversing the continuous slandering of our community... It is then that things will begin to change.

The first step is taking action.

The first step is taking action. HOW?

At least elaborate something.
    THINK FURTHER. PROPOSE SOMETHING.

I DID in the paragraph to king.

I am doing my part as an individual by spreading awareness and educating others along with myself. I plan to become a nurse practitioner and have my own business.

Its too generalistic. You are talking about you as an individual.

How do you plan to IMPACT your community educationwise?

• MistyKnight
    Options
    So @khaleesi trying to fill six spot?

Not exactly.

I dont believe in the whole ? whitey and white genocide thing.

And I was upfront with you guys from the jump that I am with a messicac.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    @Khaleesi you have to build a GROUP. You must have a program. Do you?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    @Khaleesi is boring this morning
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @khaleesi whem exactly did u realize all this? Cuz white supremacy was existing when u were spinning on poles
  • MistyKnight
    Options

I just wanna ? you. You talk too much, but... that's nice, wtf are you goig to do about it though, besides type about it? You call it deflecting, I think your aim is more useless than you actually think.

But ok you want to focus on whites burying blacks , posting vids I posted b4 you. I know where you coming from, but our focus is different. It has nothing to do with "white conditioning". I understand how the "system" works for the non elite aka average too.

I know they want to give us lower test scores, i know they want to leave us economically challenged, i know they want us to have unnecesssary drugs and surgeries to permenantly mess up our health. i know all that ? , my point is education and bettering yourself and teaching is the key, wtf are you ACTUALLY GONNA do about it besides typing these essays?
    @Khaleesi

Ok so now you have to think further.

You can say WHITE ADVANTAGES but not anymore WHITE SUPREMACY. Cause believe if they had the supremacy you wouldnt be here postin.

Black people in America and other western societies keep on losing for the most cause they belive from the begining that they will lose regardless.

Selling druggs to in your own community is a sign of desperation and community suicidal behavior. Money is important but the way to acquire it is important too. If black america keeps on going neo capitalistic when it comes to money it will lose. If black america keeps on doing whatever to PROVE SOMETHING TO WHITE PEOPLE it has already lost. Cause it has accept white people as a standard, something to equate. That comes from the hairstyle changing to call those black who havnt succeeded lazy and failure just like a fox news anchor.

How many decades will pass till yall understand that these mind processes dont work at all. Look at the ratio of black winners and black losers. Isnt it time to rethink? Do we find happyness into EXTREME CONSUMING? Do we find SECURITY BY ALLOWING DRUGGS INTO OUR NEIGHBOURHOODS? how can we self assert ouselves when we pay money to have white feature on our heads?

It takes little bricks to build a house and for decades we have built a house of SLEF ETHER. With walls of self hate and a ceiling of accepted inferiority and bad economic choices driven by the desire to do it like the whites.

I feel as though both of you are "blaming the victim" in a way... But i understand your point of view.

What are WE going to do in order to change things both as a community and as individuals?

Lemmy, I say that the united states is run by white supremacists because this is the CURRENT staus... But that does NOT mean that I believe that there's nothing that we can do about it.

King, OF COURSE we should as a community seek to educate ourselves, build up our community by having successful black businesses along with supporting them as well has having black politicians and people in power. When we have power, change our economic status and infiltrate the media into reversing the continuous slandering of our community... It is then that things will begin to change.

The first step is taking action.

The first step is taking action. HOW?

At least elaborate something.
    THINK FURTHER. PROPOSE SOMETHING.

I DID in the paragraph to king.

I am doing my part as an individual by spreading awareness and educating others along with myself. I plan to become a nurse practitioner and have my own business.

Its too generalistic. You are talking about you as an individual.

How do you plan to IMPACT your community educationwise?

Nurses are not only nurses but are educators.

This is how I will spread awareness and inspire others to make a change.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So @khaleesi trying to fill six spot?

Not exactly.

I dont believe in the whole ? whitey and white genocide thing.

And I was upfront with you guys from the jump that I am with a messicac.

fair enough
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    @khaleesi whem exactly did u realize all this? Cuz white supremacy was existing when u were spinning on poles

Still in that classless lawyer ? bruh? At least honor the memory of @Pico and be the lawyer you are supposed to be
  • MistyKnight
    Options

To be honest with you, it was the shooting at charleston that really inspired me to further research this and to spread awareness.

And I still spin on my pole to keep myself in shape.

My weight is now at a steady 150 lbs and I couldnt be any happier :)
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Still in that classless lawyer ? bruh? At least honor the memory of @Pico and be the lawyer you are supposed to be

i talked to Pico yesterday, she good
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Khaleesi
    Do better (Naive)
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Man Belly has the worst acting ever.....no major character in that movie can act
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    @Khaleesi
    Do better (Naive)

chill she's an educator...
  • Mastery
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    @Khaleesi
    Do better (Naive)

chill she's an educator...
    5u2ojyw.jpg
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Its naive to think that an educator knows how to spell everything let alone know everything.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I heard some Whitney Houston the other day. Almost forgot that she was the GOAT in her Prime.
    Sad how she went out..
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

To be honest with you, it was the shooting at charleston that really inspired me to further research this and to spread awareness.

And I still spin on my pole to keep myself in shape.

My weight is now at a steady 150 lbs and I couldnt be any happier :)

If you really cared about that ? then you woulda been involved b4 that incident, instead of quasi swagger jacking Six with a touch of civility.
  • Mastery
    Options
    Its naive to think that an educator knows how to spell everything let alone know everything.
    Did your sense of humor get tossed as a condition of becoming an educator? Lol

tumblr_inline_msplyvZwe61qz4rgp.gif
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Belly has the worst acting ever.....no major character in that movie can act

Dmx's character was believable

Tommy was my favorite character in the movie.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I dunno @Khaleesi you rub me.. as disingenuous, but do you.
This discussion has been closed.