A big-bang theory gets a big boost: Evidence that vast cosmos was created in split second

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    You guys are discounting what rocks are actually made of. If rocks (or minerals) weren't important, then wouldn't consume Iron, silver, sulfar, phosphorus, magnesium etc as a part of our natural diet.

No one is disputing their importance, i am discounting the claim that life originated from the process called abiogenesis.

That's just my point. How can you discount such a thing when it is obvious that we are made up of the same materials that you claim to be simple rocks.

Life being composed of many elements is clear but those things coming together by themselves to create a self producing organism is one of the problems with abiogenesis.

Why use those same elements then? Why the convoluted process of requiring a continuation of their use to stay alive? You don't know the process entirely to discount it. What is accurate is that some how those things did come together and we still need to consume more of those things to keep together.

Are you seriously asking me why life was made the way it is? Lol. Non-life does not eat non-life only life consumes non-life to keep on living. life needing to consume non life does not explain the genesis of life.

Yes, why use the material in such a way to make us an force us into a pattern of continuous consumption to stay alive. Seems pointless as a goal for perfect creation in the likeness of a ? .

I can never tell you why ? created the universe the way he did,

But actually when i think about it continuous consumption of life and non-life is a perfect system of life sustainability. We are the food of future life and we consume the life and non-life that life of the past was composed of.

That doesn't sound like a perfect system to me. Sounds like to many steps in a process. Perfect to me would be never requiring consumption and having a body that can never be injured or loose form. Of course, you would loose adaptation at that point, but perfect wouldn't require a need to adapt. We would work out of the box in all environments. Matter fact, perfect is having spring day and never experiencing a Winter.

Sin, ever heard of it?

Are you saying the Bible ? STILL has a grudge against humanity after all this time? Humans are still suffering from what Adam and Eve did? I guess the Bible ? isn't as loving and forgiving as you claim it is. He seems more like an ? that people would wanna run away from. Hmmm, what a coincidence Christianity is losing its influence more and more in society.....that's a wonderful thing though, considering the evil nonsense that's supported in that book. Back when America was a very religious, Christian nation, it was a terribly evil country. No coincidence......
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree death is part of life but the "perfection" of the natural world still has imperfections lol. Lots of suffering and misery occur. Wars over limited resources, horrible diseases, the list is endless. Is this supposed to be the way the world was designed?? In that case it's no wonder so many people are atheist these days (I'm not atheist though, I believe there is some kind of higher power or powers)

Why do we need to create medicines if the system is so perfect? Why are so many kids around the world suffering from ? or parasites in drinking water in this so called perfect system? If the system was perfect, people wouldn't need to find ways to beat the harsh odds of life all the time. Word to my friend from Nigeria who grew up there some days with parasites sticking out of his skin because of bad drinking water. This happens in many parts of the world, is this intentional? People and animals are supposed to die but for so many to suffer as well is questionable. Why should a being have to suffer in a perfectly orderly world? The world has lots of great beauty, but it has a very equal amount of horror. Not judging your opinion, I see many positives in the world but I question its shoddy design. I'm sure most people do, and that's why we keep trying to change this world. A world that is perfect wouldn't need changing....

Yeah but what I am trying to tell you is that natural death is part of the perfection of the system and so is suffering caused by it. Wars are our fault. The world was originally eden and that world was different. Because man walked with ? . But the system we have now is perfect for what it does which is allow man to draw closer to ? while still preserving his freewill.

The system is pefect for doing that, this world is not susposed to center around human pleasure and comfort we lost that when sin came into our world. A design can only be perfect for what it is designed for , making a quare peg for a round hole is useless, your idea of perfection is living like the eloi from H.G wells" the time machine"
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options
    You guys are discounting what rocks are actually made of. If rocks (or minerals) weren't important, then wouldn't consume Iron, silver, sulfar, phosphorus, magnesium etc as a part of our natural diet.

No one is disputing their importance, i am discounting the claim that life originated from the process called abiogenesis.

That's just my point. How can you discount such a thing when it is obvious that we are made up of the same materials that you claim to be simple rocks.

Life being composed of many elements is clear but those things coming together by themselves to create a self producing organism is one of the problems with abiogenesis.

Why use those same elements then? Why the convoluted process of requiring a continuation of their use to stay alive? You don't know the process entirely to discount it. What is accurate is that some how those things did come together and we still need to consume more of those things to keep together.

Are you seriously asking me why life was made the way it is? Lol. Non-life does not eat non-life only life consumes non-life to keep on living. life needing to consume non life does not explain the genesis of life.

Yes, why use the material in such a way to make us an force us into a pattern of continuous consumption to stay alive. Seems pointless as a goal for perfect creation in the likeness of a ? .

But actually when i think about it continuous consumption of life and non-life is a perfect system of life sustainability. We are the food of future life and we consume the life and non-life that life of the past was composed of.

That doesn't sound like a perfect system to me. Sounds like to many steps in a process. Perfect to me would be never requiring consumption and having a body that can never be injured or loose form. Of course, you would loose adaptation at that point, but perfect wouldn't require a need to adapt. We would work out of the box in all environments. Matter fact, perfect is having spring day and never experiencing a Winter.

Sin, ever heard of it?

Are you saying the Bible ? STILL has a grudge against humanity after all this time? Humans are still suffering from what Adam and Eve did? I guess the Bible ? isn't as loving and forgiving as you claim it is. He seems more like an ? that people would wanna run away from. Hmmm, what a coincidence Christianity is losing its influence more and more in society.....that's a wonderful thing though, considering the evil nonsense that's supported in that book. Back when America was a very religious, Christian nation, it was a terribly evil country. No coincidence......

? is loving and forgiving but rules are rules and one of those rules is cause and effect. The adam and eve story I believe to be largely metaphysical but the idea is that we sinned and our nature and the nature of reality changed. ? cannot just erase our decisions, he won't do that exactly because he loves us and black america is doing worse now not better when america was religious we were not killing each other over sneakers and women were not twerking for attention.

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options

Sin, ever heard of it?

? is loving and forgiving but rules are rules and one of those rules are cause and effect. The adam and eve story I believe to be largely metaphysical but the idea is that we sinned and our nature and the nature of reality changed. ? cannot just erase our decisions, he won't do that exactly because he loves us and black america is doing worse now not better when america was reeligious we were not killing each other over sneakes and women were not twerking for attention.

Black folks been killing each other since tribal times and shaking their tail feathers since speakeasies. Twerking is no different then what Africans and West Indians do. I suppose your folks doing the duty wine is sinful. You know they used to call Jazz and the Blues sinful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NcYmD9QSAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg0qluaxpOo

We were fighting over dope money and gangs came about well before the 80s. Also, please do not discount what Jim Crow and Cointelpro did to the black community. You have no proof of anything you're saying. How do you know your ? wants these things and why is this all powerful flawless all powerful being incapable of influencing and controlling nature?
  • zombie
    Options

Sin, ever heard of it?

? is loving and forgiving but rules are rules and one of those rules are cause and effect. The adam and eve story I believe to be largely metaphysical but the idea is that we sinned and our nature and the nature of reality changed. ? cannot just erase our decisions, he won't do that exactly because he loves us and black america is doing worse now not better when america was reeligious we were not killing each other over sneakes and women were not twerking for attention.

Black folks been killing each other since tribal times and shaking their tail feathers since speakeasies. Twerking is no different then what Africans and West Indians do. I suppose your folks doing the duty wine is sinful. You know they used to call Jazz and the Blues sinful.

We were fighting over dope money and gangs came about well before the 80s. Also, please do not discount what Jim Crow and Cointelpro did to the black community. You have no proof of anything you're saying. How do you know your ? wants these things and why is this all powerful flawless all powerful being incapable of influencing and controlling nature?

the reasons we ? now are different and back in africa our killing each other tribe vs tribe was for the benefit of one party/african tribe in america today our death benefits only those who exploit us. African dance served a cultural reason twerking is just attention ? just look at youtube 99% of those girls get nothing out of it but degrade themselves for internet attention. Your attempts to equalize the degenerate behavior of black to today with the actions of our ancestors is baseless.

? can control nature he set up the laws of nature the way they are and they accomplish their purpose perfectly you don't want it to rain?? rain, snow ,earthquakes, wildfires etc etc ect all these things are good and keep the system running for it's overall purpose. How do i know ? wants these things???? the bible says so as human nature itself changed the nature of the earth did as well.
  • zombie
    Options
    anyone who says twerking is equal to african dance is ignorant if african culture.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited March 2014
    Options
    anyone who says twerking is equal to african dance is ignorant if african culture.

Bro, the whole point of shaking your ass even in African dance is for attention. It was mainly to for mating and sexual expression. What's the difference? It's on camera now? They were ? popping for the Gods back then?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

Sin, ever heard of it?

the reasons we ? now are different and back in africa our killing each other tribe vs tribe was for the benefit of one party/african tribe in america today our death benefits only those who exploit us. African dance served a cultural reason twerking is just attention ? just look at youtube 99% of those girls get nothing out of it but degrade themselves for internet attention. Your attempts to equalize the degenerate behavior of black to today with the actions of our ancestors is baseless.

? can control nature he set up the laws of nature the way they are and they accomplish their purpose perfectly you don't want it to rain?? rain, snow ,earthquakes, wildfires etc etc ect all these things are good and keep the system running for it's overall purpose. How do i know ? wants these things???? the bible says so as human nature itself changed the nature of the earth did as well.

They killed each other for turf and profit. What's the difference? Your ? could have created something with no need for such destruction.
  • zombie
    Options

Bro, the whole point of shaking your ass even in African dance is for attention. It was mainly to for mating and sexual expression. What's the difference? It's on camera now? They were ? popping for the Gods back then?

@ THE BOLDED No it WAS NOT.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

Elaborate.
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options

Sin, ever heard of it?

They killed each other for turf and profit. What's the difference? Your ? could have created something with no need for such destruction.

The difference you ignoramus is that when tribes fought against each other no matter who WON the profit and land still benefited an african people. Now we ? each other and it does not benefit anyone black.

Europeans fight Europeans but at the end of the day Europeans stay in power that is not the case with blacks in america today.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited March 2014
    Options

Sin, ever heard of it?

The difference you ignoramus is that when tribes fought against each other no matter who WON the profit and land still benefited an african people. Now we ? each other and it does not benefit anyone black.

Europeans fight Europeans but at the end of the day Europeans stay in power that is not the case with blacks in america today.

It may be another land, but financially it benefits people who are making profits on that land even if it is illegal to others. It was the hand that was dealt. No matter it still wasn't the most moral of causes when they could have worked together. Them doing battle gave Europeans an in. Europeans stayed in power while tribes continued fighting during colonialism too. The point is that blacks always fought and ? didn't stop it then and now which is what this discussion is about. It's really not about crackers owning ? . Are you saying Europeans are more important to ? because they are ultimately victorious?
  • zombie
    Options

Elaborate.

Twerking is done for the express purpose of female self exposure, african dance in the vast majority of african nation/tribes was about the community the dance helped frame and encompassed the society. Twerking does none of that.

• Jabu_Rule
    edited March 2014
    Options

Elaborate.

Twerking is done for the express purpose of female self exposure, african dance in the vast majority of african nation/tribes was about the community the dance helped frame and encompassed the society. Twerking does none of that.

So African females letting they ? out isn't self exposure? People have twerk circles now. It's a very social event these days. Regardless, our social structure is far more elaborate now and twerking hasn't done much to eliminate our potential as a society or offend thy lord.. I suppose whining ? up Jamaica right? And yes, ? popping does find origin in matting rituals. Btw, i wasn't speaking on all forms of African dance. You seem to be comparing one form of dance called twerking to all forms of African dance. The video i posted as very specific.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61rAx9HGubE
  • zombie
    Options

Sin, ever heard of it?

It may be another land, but financially it benefits people who are making profits on that land even if it is illegal to others. It was the hand that was dealt. No matter it still wasn't the most moral of causes when they could have worked together. Them doing battle gave Europeans an in. Europeans stayed in power while tribes continued fighting during colonialism too. The point is that blacks always fought and ? didn't stop it then and now which is what this discussion is about. It's really not about crackers owning ? . Are you saying Europeans are more important to ? because they are ultimately victorious?

? stops no one from fighting. I WOULD NEVER SAY EUROPEANS ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO ? . All people fought within their groups It's not ? 's job to stop you from fighting. I never brought up anything about crackers owning anything??? The african tribes did not unite because their was no sense of "oneness" among them
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

Sin, ever heard of it?

? stops no one from fighting. I WOULD NEVER SAY EUROPEANS ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO ? . All people fought within their groups It's not ? 's job to stop you from fighting. I never brought up anything about crackers owning anything??? The african tribes did not unite because their was no sense of "oneness" among them

And so we are full circle. You said that we are more violent now because we don't have ? and our communities are worse but history shows that there has always been violence in all communities. Also, the Black community in America is far from non-religious. Percentage wise, whites are far more open about their non-belief. Don't let this forum blur your vision of what goes on in our societies. We have churches on every corner. Why hasn't that calmed the community?
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options

Elaborate.

So African females letting they ? out isn't self exposure? People have twerk circles now. It's a very social event these days. Regardless, our social structure is far more elaborate now and twerking hasn't done much to eliminate our potential as a society or offend thy lord.. I suppose whining ? up Jamaica right? And yes, ? popping does find origin in matting rituals. Btw, i wasn't speaking on all forms of African dance. You seem to be comparing one form of dance called twerking to all forms of African dance. The video i posted as very specific.

No it's not, and i did not mean simple body exposure i meant personal sexual advertisment, african dance is not about that and in fact dancing for the reason girls twerk now was considered immoral. dance was a representation of a people's soul twerking is the dance equivalent of porn

Nothing is social about twerk circles in africa the whole community mothers, grandmothers and little kids were focused on the dance. I am not saying that dancing ? up society i am saying that the society is ? up and the dancing is a reflection of that.

• Jabu_Rule
    edited March 2014
    Options

Elaborate.

No it's not, and i did not mean simple body exposure i meant personal sexual advertisment, african dance is not about that and in fact dancing for the reason girls twerk now was considered immoral. dance was a representation of a people's soul twerking is the dance equivalent of porn

Nothing is social about twerk circles in africa the whole community mothers, grandmothers and little kids were focused on the dance. I am not saying that dancing ? up society i am saying that the society is ? up and the dancing is a reflection of that.

So does wining in Jamaica show that your society is ? up? Are girls who twerk going to have sex right away? Like i said, you are comparing all of African dance to only twerking. Rather unfair. You sound like those Sudo Afrocentrics that go to African dance class with no respect for different dances from different regions and their varying purposes. Once again, shaking the buttox shows you are ready to grind which is a human condition to having babies. It's only natural and has existed well before Luke and his tag team or wining. It doesn't even guarantee that a women is sexually active.

I guess the ignorance is spreading.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz1OUXrDpq0
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options

Sin, ever heard of it?

And so we are full circle. You said that we are more violent now because we don't have ? and our communities are worse but history shows that there has always been violence in all communities. Also, the Black community in America is far from non-religious. Percentage wise, whites are far more open about their non-belief. Don't let this forum blur your vision of what goes on in our societies. We have churches on every corner. Why hasn't that calmed the community?

Black people today just like white people today in america are nominally religious we don't actually believe or practice what the bibles says. If more of us did our lives would be better keep in mind i am not saying we would be sinless just that our communities would be better.

It's not just the violence i have acknowledged that violence is part of the world but it's the reasons behind the mass violence and the motivations that back it up in our community.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Black people today just like white people today in america are nominally religious we don't actually believe or practice what the bibles says. If more of us did our lives would be better keep in mind i am not saying we would be sinless just that our communities would be better.

It's not just the violence it's the reasons behind the mass violence and the motivations that back it up.

So point out a time when violence didn't exist? When were these holey crackers living Gods law and not segregating and enslaving us? Before then, we weren't even Christian at least on the West coast of Africa. Black folks were more with ? when they were under the wip or when they were poor and impoverished getting kicked in gutters? When was this time when ? his favor for our good acts of worship? You are attaching those results to being godly. Violence with or without a reason is still the lowest common denominator.
  • zombie
    Options

Elaborate.

So does whining in Jamaica show that your society is ? up? Are girls who twerk going to have sex right away? Like i said, you are comparing all of African dance to only twerking. Rather unfair. You sound like those Sudo Afrocentrics that go to African dance class with no respect for different dances for different rigions and their varying purposes. Once again shaking the buttox shows you are ready to grind which is a human condition to having babies. It's only natural and has existed well before Luke and his tag team or wining. It doesn't even guarantee that a women is sexually active.

I did not compare african dance to twerking you did you brought it up not me? I just tried to explain the difference between the two. Them having sex right after or not is not the point i am trying to show you. What i am sating about african dance goes for pretty much ALL AFRICAN SOCIETIES. Your arguments are getting weaker and weaker

And by the way passa passa is the worse thing to happen to jamaica since hurricane ivan
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

Elaborate.

So does whining in Jamaica show that your society is ? up? Are girls who twerk going to have sex right away? Like i said, you are comparing all of African dance to only twerking. Rather unfair. You sound like those Sudo Afrocentrics that go to African dance class with no respect for different dances for different rigions and their varying purposes. Once again shaking the buttox shows you are ready to grind which is a human condition to having babies. It's only natural and has existed well before Luke and his tag team or wining. It doesn't even guarantee that a women is sexually active.

I did not compare african dance to twerking you did you brought it up not me? I just tried to explain the difference between the two. Them having sex right after or not is not the point i am trying to show you. What i am sating about african dance goes for pretty much ALL AFRICAN SOCIETIES. Your arguments are getting weaker and weaker

And by the way passa passa is the worse thing to happen to jamaica since hurricane ivan

I mentioned a portion of African dance which was consistent with shaking the buttox, not all African dance. The video i posted indicated that. My argument hasn't changed. I suppose you would be good with women wearing veils also. You sound like an orthodox extremist. Wining in your country was around well before passa passa.
  • zombie
    Options

It's not just the violence it's the reasons behind the mass violence and the motivations that back it up.

So point out a time when violence didn't exist? When were these holey crackers living Gods law and not segregating and enslaving us? Before then, we weren't even Christian at least on the West coast of Africa. Black folks were more with ? when they were under the wip or when they were poor and impoverished getting kicked in gutters? When was this time when ? his favor for our good acts of worship? You are attaching those results to being godly. Violence with or without a reason is still the lowest common denominator.

Did i not say that ? is not going to stop fighting? It is not the job of ? to stop us from killing each other or enslaving each other It's also not ? 's job to make you rich. What you are complaining about has nothing to do with ? it has to do with human actions. Life is the favor of ?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

Did i not say that ? is not going to stop fighting? It is not the job of ? to stop us from killing each other or enslaving each other It's also not ? 's job to make you rich. What you are complaining about has nothing to do with ? it has to do with human actions. Life is the favor of ?

And why not? ? seems to be the ultimate decision maker. There is no point to it in a perfect world. And it isn't a necessary component to life if one had the ability to choose how life comes about.
  • zombie
    Options

Elaborate.

I mentioned a portion of African dance which was consistent with shaking the buttox, not all African dance. The video i posted indicated that. My argument hasn't changed. I suppose you would be good with women wearing veils also. You sound like an orthodox extremist. Wining in your country was around well before passa passa.

If you are talking about mapouka what you have to understand in that the mapouka of today is not what it was in precolonial times.

PASSA PASSA IS NOTHING LIKE THE DANCEHALL OF THE PAST I am not no ? extremist but vulgarity is vulgarity i would not expect an atheist to understand that because you don't have any standards of behavior.