Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
1958314_10152290270344153_1371535344_n.jpg

Comments

• VIBE
    Options
    American Horror Story: Freak Show will be Jessica Lange's swan song as castmates Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Kathy Bates are confirmed to return too

American Horror Story co-creator Ryan Murphy has taken to Twitter to confirm rumors that season four will be called Freak Show.

The season, which will be star Jessica Lange's last, will be set in Jupiter, Florida, in 1950.

Lange will play a German ex-pat who is managing one of the last freak shows in the U.S.

'We try and do the opposite of what we've done before,' Murphy said. 'Jessica Lange has already started practicing her German accent so I'm very excited!'

Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Angela Bassett, and Frances Conroy will all return, playing performers whom Lange’s character has rescued, according to EW.

Other stars from season three, including Denis O’Hare and Emma Roberts are negotiating to return but are not set, EW reported.

'That will be four years in a row. I want to have more time to myself I guess.

'Once it’s over and I have a full year ahead of me with nothing to do, who knows? It might not have been the best decision. But I think four years doing something is a sufficient amount of time.'

Season one of AHS had a Murder House theme, season two was Asylum while season three was subtitled Coven.

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just started watching this show. Just finished season 1. not as bad as i thought it would be.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love this show damn shame its gonna be jessicas last season but glad bates and basset are still on board I guess pepper is back

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bring back Alexandria Breckenridge and don't have her get dome checked after 5 minutes.
    tumblr_lwb3g6iVW11qihxh5o6_250_zps52709354.gif
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No taissa farmiga?
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really need to get back into this show. 2nd season was kinda meh after the very good 1st season. Season 3 just seemed very boring but a season surrounding a freakshow should be very interesting.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    No taissa farmiga?
    I wanna see how big her ? have gotten if she has been maturing nicely.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    So this show, isnt it a new story every season? are there completely new characters and stuff? or does what happen in season 1 effect season 2?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    So this show, isnt it a new story every season? are there completely new characters and stuff? or does what happen in season 1 effect season 2?

New stories and characters, previous seasons do not carry over.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I always wondred if the characters were related in some way. Like if a character in coven could be someone from murder house's great great great grandma. Probly not tho.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angela Bassett returning...yes sir.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Bring back Alexandria Breckenridge and don't have her get dome checked after 5 minutes.

MMM!
  • VIBE
    Options
    I always wondred if the characters were related in some way. Like if a character in coven could be someone from murder house's great great great grandma. Probly not tho.

I told my wife that it would be cool if this all took place in parallel universes.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

She needs to be a red head, as well.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Hopefully it's really twisted and disturbing.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Got one episode left of the first season? how did yall feel about it? Ive heard really mixed reviews. I dont think its bad by any means, but the second half is starting to get a little boring compared to the first half. I heard the 2nd season is really good though.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Got one episode left of the first season? how did yall feel about it? Ive heard really mixed reviews. I dont think its bad by any means, but the second half is starting to get a little boring compared to the first half. I heard the 2nd season is really good though.
    Ider the first season honestly lol...
    And usually the second half of the seasons get drawn out and have unnecessary ? thrown in there. All 3 seasons have been like that. Show would easily be top 5 for me if they condensed em.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I have to say is good setting. Loved Season 2 and 1. Got to check out season 3
  • VIBE
    Options
    Season 1 was okay to me

I loved Season 2, a lot going on though

Season 3 was cool
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't get the knocks on season 2...season 2 was ? awesome...easily one of my favorite new shows on tv.....

the angel of death from season 2 still ? with me....i swear i be seeing that ? in my rearview when i'm driving tired
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 1 is by far the best for me. Season 2 had too much going on, got too crazy, stopped about halfway through. Chloe Sevigny was good that season tho, wish she would come back. Season 3 started strong, then got boring. I still have two episodes left on that one that I do plan on finishing though.

New poster...
    AMERICAN HORROR STORY: FREAK SHOW POSTER
    Share. The freaks come out at night.

BY MATT FOWLER

Step right up and see the ghoulish carnival attractions from FX's upcoming American Horror Story: Freak Show.

In this new cast poster, we've got Jessica Lange, strongman Michael Chiklis, greaser Evan Peters (didn't we do that already?), tri-boobed Angela Bassett, bearded Kathy Bates, and Sarah Paulson as Siamese Twins. Also in the lineup are Denis O'Hare and Frances Conroy. Check it out...

American Horror Story: Freak Show premieres on October 8th on FX.

ahs-freak-show-cast-art.jpg
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? the commish heard about patti already I expect chiklis to be maniacal

I wonder if pepper makes a comeback

• VIBE
    Options
    Pepper would fit in very well.
  • atribecalledgabi