American Horror Story: Freakshow

Options

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been a little hit or miss honestly but Dandy taking over as the new ? killer for Twisty is interesting. Not sure where the overall story is going though the plot is weird as ? .
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    So he killed the short armed dude?

Put some lead in your loafers

The TV convo is ironic

Old girls swerved on Jimmy

Jimmy has a ? for a hand

Jimmy is suspect for messing w/ the he she

She sounded like Halle on Monster's ball.'make me feel goood"(ANgela turned down that role because of the sex
    scenes

Yuck

They ain't feeling Elsa

High yella

Noooooo not the twins

What a horrible death.I'm confused on if he killed them or not?

Pause on the strong man.Super pause

So did he ? the twins or not?I guess not.

This ? wants a hat

Why is Angela's character mad at the strong man for making lobster boys?

Dandy is the ? ?

He getting his American ? Patrick Bateman,/Mike Myers/John Wayne gacey/Dahmer/Norman Bates/ted Bundy on

That was very disturbing.He ? him all up

This was one of the best eps of this show to me.Nuts

IDK

Oh lawd what is dandy gonna do?

Bets ep of the season and one of the best of the show period IMO.Disturbing

Now they're saying all the seasons are connected in some

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even with three ? and a ? , who here would still ? Angela Bassett?
  • loch121
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

I dare a ? answer this w/ a yes and pause @Will Munny
  • loch121
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Beginning to suspect Dr Arden is who gave Elsa those legs.He's German.he could also be who took them away.

He cut Shelly's legs off in Asylum

• Will Munny
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

I dare a ? answer this w/ a yes and pause @Will Munny

Hey didn't say anything ? ! I just asked other people if they were ? .

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She doesn't have a ? , though.
  • VIBE
    Options
    I read an article that is already looking into next season based on the clues in this current one, and one of the clues is a black top hat. It makes an appearance a few times, on the restaurant menu and a few cups. Theories are already swirling. Personally, I think it will have to do with magic, or possibly Edward Mordrake, but I doubt they'll do it back to back like that.

They say all seasons are connected, though. The nun, Sister Mary Eunice, will be making an appearance in this season, somehow connecting both seasons. Pepper was from Asylum, as well.

Gonna be interesting to see how they do this.
  • loch121
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I read an article that is already looking into next season based on the clues in this current one, and one of the clues is a black top hat. It makes an appearance a few times, on the restaurant menu and a few cups. Theories are already swirling. Personally, I think it will have to do with magic, or possibly Edward Mordrake, but I doubt they'll do it back to back like that.

They say all seasons are connected, though. The nun, Sister Mary Eunice, will be making an appearance in this season, somehow connecting both seasons. Pepper was from Asylum, as well.

The clues are vague,but I feel like a magician theme and this are kinda similar.

Only in that it's about entertainment.

A few connections and possible connections

Madison Montgomery,Emma Roberts' character is related to the Montgomerys from Murder House who made the infantata.

Asylum is in Mass and The family from season 1 are from Boston,plus the witches from Coven got Boston roots to Salem

Pepper of course is in season 2 and Mary Eunice.My guess is Eunice took Pepper to the Asylum after whatever happens here.I wonder where Pepper's "victim" and the person who really did it are.Pepper was innocent.

I wonder if Dandy is related to ? face?

Constance from season 1 was an actress in LA .Emma Roberts' character was an actress in Coven

I also have theory that the crazy ? Dr from season 2 Asylum, is who gave Elsa those realistic new legs
    He may be who saved her,or is who got her legs cut off

He had pictures of cut off legs and he cut off the character Shelly's legs in Asylum

• jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naomi Grossman who plays Pepper on the show

naomi_grossman.jpg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    holy what the ?
  • VIBE
    Options
    She has a few pics that make her look pretty, but she's ugly overall.
  • VIBE
    Options

The clues are vague,but I feel like a magician theme and this are kinda similar.

Madison Montgomery,Emma Roberts' character is related to the Montgomerys from Murder House who made the infantata.

Asylum is in Mass and The family from season 1 are from Boston,plus the witches from Coven got Boston roots to Salem

Pepper of course is in season 2 and Mary Eunice.My guess is Eunice took Pepper to the Asylum after whatever happens here.I wonder where Pepper's "victim" and the person who really did it are.Pepper was innocent.

Constance from season 1 was an actress in LA .Emma Roberts' character was an actress in Coven

I also have theory that the crazy ? Dr from season 2 Asylum, is who gave Elsa those realistic new legs

He had pictures of cut off legs and he cut off the character Shelly's legs in Asylum

Good ? .

I bet you're spot on w all this bc it works well.

? , the only thing that came to my mind was Dandy/Bloodyface.
  • loch121
    edited November 2014
    Options

Good ? .

Even though they could be related freakshow is only set 12 yrs before Asylum so he can't be his father

It would be a stretch and kinda cheesy,but Dr Thredson/Bloodyface could be Dandy 12 yrs later at like 32-33 yrs old
  • Will Munny
    Options

She doesn't have a ? , though.

I hadnt watched that episode yet.

But now that I know it's just fat-ass ? , SMASH
  • VIBE
    Options

Good ? .

Even though they could be related freakshow is only set 12 yrs before Asylum so he can't be his father

It would be a stretch and kinda cheesy,but Dr Thredson/Bloodyface could be Dandy 12 yrs later at like 32-33 yrs old

I'm thinking he's a brother that Dandy doesn't know about.
  • loch121
    Options

Good ? .

I'm thinking he's a brother that Dandy doesn't know about.

Not to mention Murphy claims he wants 10 seasons at least so it's plenty of time for new characters and new connections.

if they did it right,which they probably won't it could be an epic series finale
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's just her no makeup pic
  • iron man1
    Options
    Let's see what crazy ? happens tonight.
  • iron man1
    Options
    The ? is up with this guy
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This white boy
  • loch121
    Options
    Elsa and the short arm dude make a full person together.

How she gonna make the little woman a teddy bear?

Elsa ain't ? .

short arms pimpin.

The candy striper is a freak.

Dandy is a nut.

Short arms spit on the window like Makaveli.

How you gonna punch a short armed man?Jimmy wild.

Bette's doofy ass.

Dandy the hero.

Dandy the maniac.

They stay having vivid fantasies about killing the freaks.They never do ? though.

Elsa really thinks she's about to be on TV.

Elsa lost her accent a few times during that rant,but it was a great scene.

I wouldn't get on that wheel.

Elsa cold.

Uh ohhhhhhh.They done got mini lady

This ?

I thought she was RIP

Jimmy playa playa

Jimmy would whoop dude's ass if they snatched him up

Dandy is sick

Good ep
  • iron man1
    Options
    @loch121‌ you a fool man lmao at spitting on the door like Makaveli
  • loch121
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I'm still interesting in seeing how Pepper gets from the Freakshow to being blamed for killing her baby niece? Elsa did mention her (Pepper's) sister on this ep.

i think dandy is gonna use Jimmy to date Dot and keep her happy
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I think Jimmy and the one girl from the witch season really are together in real life. She's super ? .