God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    I wouldn't want to date a guy that worked at the mall

What if he was the manager of Macy's?

Depends on what his discount was lol

if he manager ,he gets a few things practically free ,and I forgot the discount..north of 25% ...

actually this might be the GM that the chick told me about
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    I wouldn't want to date a guy that worked at the mall

What if he was the manager of Macy's?

Depends on what his discount was lol

if he manager ,he gets a few things practically free ,and I forgot the discount..north of 25% ...

actually this might be the GM that the chick told me about

Getting ? for free....................He jumped those tracks, playa.

SMH at some cats trying to sell Greg Norman polos cause he jumped on the wrong boxcar.
    shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU8o31_DikyrwMnP864u493dA-gK76DFMcos9gLftIMLmbmypo&usqp=CAE
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooo what...should they become trap stars?
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wack ass thread. Clearly TS is a child or a homosexual. Maybe a ? child. In the real world ? gotta work. Whether it be by hook or by crook. A 40 year old mall worker >>> being unemployed at 40.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Working at the mall stores should be for teenagers and females of any age. During the weekend I've seen a lot of grown men with full beards working in Cinnabun, cookie, shoe and clothing stores. You couldn't spit at a female employee because it's 6 other grown ? in the store. If you're 22 and up, be a damn construction worker or work for UPS, not a minimum wage store at the mall with 17 year old co workers and older women.

this ? going to the mall to be a predator ....let me take you out sometime ass ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    regarding legal income, "a little bit of somethin is better than a whole lot of nothin".

even if its slangin sbarro pizzas outside the movie theatre where every loud 17 year old goes to hangout. lol
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? criticizing honest work now ?

well thats what ? do
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The economy is messed up. You got people with degrees having to do those type of jobs
  • tearjerker
    tearjerker Members Posts: 153 ✭✭
    Options
    The economy is messed up. You got people with degrees having to do those type of jobs

My first job outta college was manager of a kids shoe store.... You gotta do what you gotta do

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Working in a clothing store with ? >>>> ups

I bet u get manicures huh

Chill can't be finger popping broads with ? up cuticles scratching off ? bumps with hands like the thing from fantastic 4 n ?

And nobody likes ugly fwet
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    My wife had a coworker that wanted to get the hook up at his favorite store "The GAP". He didnt believe in paying full price for it so he got a job there. Now he gets his discount and he gets first 'dibs'. Win Win.

Dude is in IT making 75,000 a year.

If I had to pick a store to get that discount at it would be Best Buy or MicroCenter. I would say Target but I would end up spending my whole paycheck on Toys for my kids.

We might be related
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    So glad I'm ? with this it ? there jobs that pay good everywhere on top of street hustling fixing these computers I'm about to make some business cards and fliers
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Least they working.

It could be a 2nd job for all you know.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YC11 wrote: »
    They can do whatever they gotta do to pay the bills, job market is tough out here.

With that said, I would never do construction, or ups job where you gotta wear uniform and do physical work either.

I personally would never work at a mall either, but whoever does, gotta make money either way, so do your thing.

For me, warehouse factory work = mall jobs

Granted factory jobs may pay bit better but still if this thread is about maintaining image, they are both ? to me. But like I said, not hating on those who do, money is money.

it depends on what you have to do at the warehouse job

I wouldn't work on a assembly line tho, that ? is slavery
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True.

But wearing safety boots, gloves, glasses at dust filled, noise ridden, sausagefest factory or warehouse or rocking company uniform with their logos with hats or apron serving people with hi how are you today... Gives me the ? shivers now, feels degrading like working for mass corporate company and you are their slave, granted that's how it is working for anyone, but at least if you can dress up nice where you work and work with computer, still feels better.

By the way I've done both factory work as well as mall work.... When I was in my early 20's, at 26, I don't think I could do it.

at 1st bold, I remember I worked at this factory job in the summer time. When I got there, they gave me some boots, rubber gloves, a face guard & this all white uniform suit. This dude was telling me how they can't keep anybody on their job. I worked there for one day & quit. wearing all that ? , I wasn't going to be about that life

@ 2nd bold, you can't really escape that tho, look at sports teams

3rd bold, that's almost any job, only way to escape it is to have your own business (at which I'm working on now with my brother-in-law)

oh yea @zombie‌ if you see this then I need to holla at ya
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @T/S - What's wrong with a construction worker? I do commercial electric work and we eating like a mufucka.
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    They should be shooting up the block and selling ? rocks like a real .......

....idiot.
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would never try to ? on the next mans grind. Alotta dudes gettin money 3-4 diff ways making more than the ? lookin down on them. Figure that ? out.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tearjerker wrote: »

My first job outta college was manager of a kids shoe store.... You gotta do what you gotta do

10 e-dollars says u have an arts degree
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    I'm a groundskeeper. My job is easy, non supervised plus i get to ride around in a golf kart high when i feel.

tumblr_msjtgcueHR1ra8thso1_500.gif
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    True.

But wearing safety boots, gloves, glasses at dust filled, noise ridden, sausagefest factory or warehouse or rocking company uniform with their logos with hats or apron serving people with hi how are you today... Gives me the ? shivers now, feels degrading like working for mass corporate company and you are their slave, granted that's how it is working for anyone, but at least if you can dress up nice where you work and work with computer, still feels better.

By the way I've done both factory work as well as mall work.... When I was in my early 20's, at 26, I don't think I could do it.

at 1st bold, I remember I worked at this factory job in the summer time. When I got there, they gave me some boots, rubber gloves, a face guard & this all white uniform suit. This dude was telling me how they can't keep anybody on their job. I worked there for one day & quit. wearing all that ? , I wasn't going to be about that life

@ 2nd bold, you can't really escape that tho, look at sports teams

3rd bold, that's almost any job, only way to escape it is to have your own business (at which I'm working on now with my brother-in-law)

oh yea @zombie‌ if you see this then I need to holla at ya

For real. I'm working on my own business plan right now and preparing my own ? , looking to get it going within this year. Good thing about it is it's the field I'm in and the work I do everyday so I get to see and grab everything I need to start my own, and I see how profitable the business is and how much money comes in everyday, so can't miss. I want my own, getting paid hourly on a business like this, no way, gotta try. Better to regret failure than not trying and not knowing what could've been for the rest of your life.