edited May 2014
    Options
    ? criticizing honest work now ?

And this suppose to be the gns
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what I can't stand?

That ? dancing on side the road with the Hot n' Ready Little Ceasars sign.

I swear they get mad when you drive past them even.

I've got too much pride to be two stepping like Chris Tucker in Rush Hour with that ? on side the road. That ? just looks degrading.

And I've yet to see someone that wasn't black doing that ? .

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can understand fast food jobs but other than that no sign to the thread
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is this a topic?
  • tearjerker
    tearjerker Members Posts: 153 ✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    tearjerker wrote: »
    The economy is messed up. You got people with degrees having to do those type of jobs

My first job outta college was manager of a kids shoe store.... You gotta do what you gotta do

10 e-dollars says u have an arts degree

Gimme them e-dollars.....Business Management but prolly worth bout the same

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DonPePe wrote: »
    Somebody gotta pick trash up and clean the bathrooms, but you'd be suprised at how much they make, just like ? was clowning garbage men until you found out they make more than teachers

Co-sign. He said construction worker like that's a bad thing. Most construction workers make pretty good money bruh you'd be a fool to think otherwise. Garbage men out here be making like $20 an hour plus overtime.
  • ItsBboy!
    ItsBboy! Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread been backfiring for 5 pages and counting. lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Since when people start downing other people because of their job? You know its millions of people out here that's abusing the system because they are too lazy & don't want to work.

I don't care where a person works at, as long as they have a income & not depending on someone for that then it should be all good. Shid, while you downing that person because he/she is a janitor etc, that same person might have a higher education than you.

Don't be so quick to judge people. A job is a job, shid you can lose it tomorrow
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm a manager at a store in mall. Probably the most well respected one of the biggest companies in the world. I feel no shame in working there. Funny thing, we don't start off at minimum wage. Even part time employees start off with about $12 an hour
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judging by the OPs nosigns, feelings' and wacks there are a lot of mall workers on the IC.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Judging by the OPs nosigns, feelings' and wacks there are a lot of mall workers on the IC.

lol right..
    lot of feelings on display in this thread. haha
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of those grown ? must have had threadstarter's girl acting weird in the food court one day or something lol. I would never have a problem with someone earning an honest dollar, no matter where they're working at.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    DonPePe wrote: »
    Somebody gotta pick trash up and clean the bathrooms, but you'd be suprised at how much they make, just like ? was clowning garbage men until you found out they make more than teachers

Co-sign. He said construction worker like that's a bad thing. Most construction workers make pretty good money bruh you'd be a fool to think otherwise. Garbage men out here be making like $20 an hour plus overtime.

**drive trucks for liquor company making $23hr post*

People underestimate the power having that CDL license...thats ok tho let them keep thinking that.

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lol'd at these ? talm bout assembly line is slavery ? whatthefucceva I'd shovel ? if it paid right
  • T. Sanford
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I lol'd at these ? talm bout assembly line is slavery ? whatthefucceva I'd shovel ? if it paid right

Any job is basically paid slavery, especially manual labor jobs
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Any job is basically paid slavery, especially manual labor jobs

if that's so wheres yo chopped off foot? shiow me the scars from you getting hit with a whip
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    You are smarter than this
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    I'm a manager at a store in mall. Probably the most well respected one of the biggest companies in the world. I feel no shame in working there. Funny thing, we don't start off at minimum wage. Even part time employees start off with about $12 an hour

My ? the manager at American Eagle in the mall he make like 20 a hour
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »

My ? the manager at American Eagle in the mall he make like 20 a hour

I'm an assistant and make a good bit more than that.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Working a pretzel stand at the mall>>>>> working at vector marketing
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    I'm one of those ? you talking about. I'm 32 and I work at a local outlet mall as a groundskeeper/janitor. I been here for like 5 years now. I finally got a raise not to long ago so I'm at 9.50 I can't wait til I break that double digit mark. Ain't nothing wrong with working here. My job is easy, non supervised plus i get to ride around in a golf kart high when i feel. My hours have never been cut and no one has been layed off.Everybody can't have the fancy jobs a lot of yall lying about. If it wasn't for mall workers where would you buy clothes, shoes, modern appliances? Don't say the internet because the same warehouse workers getting dissed a are the main ? making sure your order get shipped accurately to your spoiled soft handed ass. The economy is super ? . You have to do what you have to do to survive in 2014.

Yeah the economy is real rough out there man, just 5 years ago I was making 9 bucks an hour doing security. I graduated from college and I'm lucky to be making $41K plus now but times are very hard even for most college grads, better to have a job then no job. America ain't what it used to be smh.....a lot of the good jobs have been outsourced and they aint coming back
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A jobs a job and money is money. How you gonna hate on the next mans grind.

Exactly. In this economy most folks is either glad to be bringing home a steady paycheck consistently. It shouldn't matter if somebody works at the mall.
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't stand ? who worry about another man's pockets.