Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monta Ellis never got questioned about that famous GD handshake

monta-ellis-handshake-o.gif
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I just read up some more about Jackson, and I now think that what he is doing warrants criticism, and that Sherman should rethink his defense of him.

It's not just that Jackson still associates with gang members he grew up with; he is actively reppin a gang.

E.g.:

desean-jackson-crips-deangelo-hall.jpg

I can't support this, nor can any right-thinking black man.

So I take back my cosign of Sherman on this. I still like the brother though.

two fingers are a gang sign now?!.....GET THE ? OUTTA HERE
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    So just because you throw up a gang sign you're in a gang or is affiliated with one...you ? are a trip.

Cmon man dont play dumb.

I like what Richard Sherman said, and i agree with hm 100%-well, 90%. B/c as real as he is, he STILL has to bite his tongue a bit. Sherm cant come out and say 'yea he roll w/ Crips but he dont bang'. Thats essentially what it all boils down to, and I guarantee thats how players talk.

So thats what we here for, the IC, the barber shop...We dont have to play devil's advocate or have a burden of proof or be PC. I say all that to say this: you know got damn well Desean Jackson is a Crip. Jacc? Entertainment. cmon people.

Now gang affiliation doesnt mean Deasean is active. Baron Davis wasnt active and he's a confirmed blood. Yet he's about to marry some white bread actress, he best friends w/ nothin but white folk. So it shouldn't matter on one hand, but dont ? on my head nh n tell me its rainin either.

Nggas die behind false flaggin..but im posed to believe Desean Jackson is the exception...yea, Ok.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Im just gon throw up this gang sign, but na im not in the gang or even affiliated"
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monta Ellis never got questioned about that famous GD handshake

monta-ellis-handshake-o.gif

No need to question him over a handshake when he has GD tatted on one arm and a six point star on the other. He's clearly not hiding anything from anyone.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    "Im just gon throw up this gang sign, but na im not in the gang or even affiliated"

lol... ? dont make no sense.

• CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? do this all the time.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. there are things we don't know.
    2. even if he false flagging, thats a problem.
    3. Richard Sherman is on point.
  • A Talented One
    Options

? do this all the time.

People in the limelight with a lot to lose?

• A Talented One
    Options
    1. there are things we don't know.
    2. even if he false flagging, thats a problem.
    3. Richard Sherman is on point.

How can 2 and 3 be true at the same time?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn! Sherman look like He'S Taking On the reigns, to be the new Ali.
    I'm proud of him.
  • D0wn
    Options
    And if they’re accused of a crime, as DeSean’s friends have been, should that reflect poorly on me? Consider that for every several guys I try to help who end up dead or in jail, there’s another person I was able to rescue from a similar end. Should I give up on everybody out of fear of being dirtied by the media?

Sorry, but I was born in this dirt.

Damn what's a Powerful brother.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just read up some more about Jackson, and I now think that what he is doing warrants criticism, and that Sherman should rethink his defense of him.

It's not just that Jackson still associates with gang members he grew up with; he is actively reppin a gang.

E.g.:

desean-jackson-crips-deangelo-hall.jpg

I can't support this, nor can any right-thinking black man.

So I take back my cosign of Sherman on this. I still like the brother though.

two fingers are a gang sign now?!.....GET THE ? OUTTA HERE

It is ROLLIN
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody in here from Cali and can actually confirm what he's throwing up ? If not, not hearing it....All these rappers got signs for their crews...he own a label, right ?
  • D0wn
    Options
    So just because you throw up a gang sign you're in a gang or is affiliated with one...you ? are a trip.

C/s PattyMillsThreeGoggles.jpg

Big B's or 3's?

• Jonah 2.0
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Anybody in here from Cali and can actually confirm what he's throwing up ? If not, not hearing it....All these rappers got signs for their crews...he own a label, right ?

It's the sign that all neighborhood crips use
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

I am from NHC... And two fingers and a thumb is NHC. The N. NHOOD. He is not a member but from the HOOD.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    40s-100s westside ROLLIN
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

C/s PattyMillsThreeGoggles.jpg

Big B's or 3's?

You do know that the nba players who were gang affiliated snuck that into the game to rep the bloods but then i just got popula.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What gang activities is he doing?
  • Jonah 2.0
    Options
    You do know that the nba players who were gang affiliated snuck that into the game to rep the bloods but then i just got popula.

Can't be!
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    What gang activities is he doing?

You got to be trollin now. I mean come on, he doesn't have to be doing any gang activities. Reppin them alone is bad enough. Gangs are bad for us, and we don't want any more black youth to become involved in them.

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am from NHC... And two fingers and a thumb is NHC. The N. NHOOD. He is not a member but from the HOOD.
    Thanks

End of discussion
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember zachh randolp on cribs with the star on the pool table lol. Anyway Sherman hit the nail on the head.