• Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has ESPN even acknowledged this piece?
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first off great article by Sherman, put it together nicely

DJax may have been a pain in the ass, Eagle should have just let him go and moved on. But he has a interview with Stephen A supposed to air tomorrow. well see his side of it.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Props to Sherman for this.

Desean from Long Beach. Went to LB Poly, ain't nothin but Rollin 20's and insanes up there. I pretty sure he ? with the twinkies on some level. Like somebody already said he could be from the hood just not "active".

? happen like that all the time, it ain't false flaggin either. His ? just look out for him like "fall back lil homie we got this. You got too much goin for you right now to be with the ? ."

That's what Aaron Hernandez boys shoulda been doin for him.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Desean missing meeting, showing up late, falling asleep are the reasons that should be at the forefront of why the Eagles cut him. The gang stuff should have never even been mentioned

Truthfully, that shouldn't even be at the forefront either if he just produced a career season for the Eagles. The Eagles just needed to just be honest and admit that they didn't wanna pay Desean the money left on his contact. People could have respect that ? cause the NFL is a business. But instead they took the classless approach.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Desean missing meeting, showing up late, falling asleep are the reasons that should be at the forefront of why the Eagles cut him. The gang stuff should have never even been mentioned

Truthfully, that shouldn't even be at the forefront either if he just produced a career season for the Eagles. The Eagles just needed to just be honest and admit that they didn't wanna pay Desean the money left on his contact. People could have respect that ? cause the NFL is a business. But instead they took the classless approach.

Nah no matter how good you are, this ain't like Fresh Prince when Will was sleeping through Coach Smiley's practice. Your'e a professional getting paid. It's his job to pay attention in meetings. You wouldn't be allowed to keep your job either if you fell asleep when your boss was talking or was late to meetings either.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

Nah no matter how good you are, this ain't like Fresh Prince when Will was sleeping through Coach Smiley's practice. Your'e a professional getting paid. It's his job to pay attention in meetings. You wouldn't be allowed to keep your job either if you fell asleep when your boss was talking or was late to meetings either.

Dawg, we talking bout practice? Not a game, but practice? How silly is that? Practice man? I don't know what alternative world you living in but these athletes are paid for what they produce in games. Not a ? practice field.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree 100% it dont even matter as long as he aint Hernandezing, but the denial is too funny.

Nggas be like

baron_davis_stephen_jackson_monta_ellis_drunk11_display_image.jpg?1304981337

Let's not speculate.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    I agree 100% it dont even matter as long as he aint Hernandezing, but the denial is too funny.

Nggas be like

Let's not speculate.

Again, who gives a ? unless you a white American who wants to tell black men what they should and shouldn't do with their lives like Bill O'Reilly loves to do. Step off with this wack ass ? bruh. You not reaching nobody.

• S2J
    Options

Nggas be like

Let's not speculate.

Again, who gives a ? unless you a white American who wants to tell black men what they should and shouldn't do with their lives like Bill O'Reilly loves to do. Step off with this wack ass ? bruh. You not reaching nobody.

Man yall gettin me confused w/ @talentedone b/c of the avi lol smh

If you could READ, i said it doesnt even matter. But the denial by posters HERE is stupid. I undertsand Richard Sherman has to say 'i dont know if he in a gang or not'. He's a public figure. Makes sense. But why are you nggas here, where we should be keepin it 100, in denial DJ is clearly a Crip. And it doenst matter! But how do you deny it?Its hilarious to me.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

Nggas be like

Let's not speculate.

If you could READ, i said it doesnt even matter. But the denial by posters HERE is stupid. I undertsand Richard Sherman has to say 'i dont know if he in a gang or not'. He's a public figure. Makes sense. But why are you nggas here, where we should be keepin it 100, in denial DJ is clearly a Crip. And it doenst matter! But how do you deny it?Its hilarious to me.

If a detective for the LAPD is saying there's nothing to see here then what the ? are you talking bout and who the ? are you to begin with? Just ? running his mouth on a message board. Irrelevant as ? and wack at the same time.

• blackrain
    Options

Dawg, we talking bout practice? Not a game, but practice? How silly is that? Practice man? I don't know what alternative world you living in but these athletes are paid for what they produce in games. Not a ? practice field.

I never said practice was all that mattered but it is part of their job to show up on time and stay awake while the game film is going on. No matter how you try to spin that, that's not something that will get you kept on the team especially if they're already looking for a reason to get rid of you which clearly the Eagles already were. I mean when the coach demotes you to 3rd string practice squad you got to know you're on his ? list already.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »
    Has ESPN even acknowledged this piece?

yeah they have. and colin cowherd led it at the top of the hour for i think it was 10:00 and 12:00 the day i made this thread.

• ZydecoShawty
    Options

I never said practice was all that mattered but it is part of their job to show up on time and stay awake while the game film is going on. No matter how you try to spin that, that's not something that will get you kept on the team especially if they're already looking for a reason to get rid of you which clearly the Eagles already were. I mean when the coach demotes you to 3rd string practice squad you got to know you're on his ? list already.

My ? , Desean is already on another team (within the division) and still got his money for his production on the field. I don't have to spin ? to make my point when the ? I'm saying is what the ? is gonna go on in a sport like the NFL where the money ain't guaranteed and the injury risk are career threarning.

Players in the NFL ain't taking less than their market value over some trivial ? some white men in team offices wish they could control. Not when they're doing what they supposed to on the field and not catching cases from law enforcement. ? ? better move around with that weak ass ? .

They know what they getting into when over 70% of players are African-American. We don't come from privileged communities.

• blackrain
    Options

Nggas be like

Let's not speculate.

Lol. Baron Davis has openly admitted he's a Blood though.
  • blackrain
    Options

My ? , Desean is already on another team (within the division) and still got his money for his production on the field. I don't have to spin ? to make my point when the ? I'm saying is what the ? is gonna go on in a sport like the NFL where the money ain't guaranteed and the injury risk are career threarning.

Players in the NFL ain't taking less than their market value over some trivial ? some white men in team offices wish they could control. Not when they're doing what they supposed to on the field and not catching cases from law enforcement. ? ? better move around with that weak ass ? .

They know what they getting into when over 70% of players are African-American. We don't come from privileged communities.

That's true, but none of that has to do with Desean missing meetings, showing up late and falling asleep, being demoted to 3rd string. Part of doing what you're supposed to be doing on the field is showing up on time and staying awake. If he wasn't doing that then he wasn't doing part of his job. There's no real argument against that. The NFL having a majority of players not coming from privileged backgrounds don't have nothing to do with that because being from a poor background isn't an excuse to not do certain ? you know you're supposed to do like be at practice when you're supposed to.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options

That's true, but none of that has to do with Desean missing meetings, showing up late and falling asleep, being demoted to 3rd string. Part of doing what you're supposed to be doing on the field is showing up on time and staying awake. If he wasn't doing that then he wasn't doing part of his job. There's no real argument against that. The NFL having a majority of players not coming from privileged backgrounds don't have nothing to do with that because being from a poor background isn't an excuse to not do certain ? you know you're supposed to do like be at practice when you're supposed to.

All that ? you saying is ? irrelevant when he's catching 82 passes for 1,300+ yards and nine touchdowns with over 17 yards per catch. Men lie, women lie, but #'s don't lie. I don't give a ? about your rhetoric on how YOU think he should conduct himself.

Argue against these ? #'s and how Washington ain't gonna benefit from that kind of production. That production ain't fabricated. That's ? you gotta deal with when you face a talent of that caliber on the field.

Oh, but his problems in the film room though? ? outta here with that ? ? .

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    let me ask you clowns something. Do you care that these kids are seeing this dude flash gang signs on the field, in rap videos and in pics?

Matter of fact, do you care about your race, or are you just out for self?
  • S2J
    edited April 2014
    Options

Nggas be like

Let's not speculate.

If a detective for the LAPD is saying there's nothing to see here then what the ? are you talking bout and who the ? are you to begin with? Just ? running his mouth on a message board. Irrelevant as ? and wack at the same time.

Awww ? , he simmerin.

By your logic we dont know who killed Nicole Simpson, Biggie, or Pac...or Caley Anthony's baby...Stone cold whodunnit's huh.

What you know and what you can prove are 2 different things. But this aint a courthouse ngga use comon sense.
  • S2J
    Options

Nggas be like

Let's not speculate.

Oh, has he? While he was playing??

And my point is, there are some just CRAZY, forward thinking people who didnt need him to 'admit it' for us to know that
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T21ElXBt27A

dylan-shock.gif

"Nah he just got authritis"
    -? IC nggas.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again lil Hollywood is not from LB. Cuh is from shaw. Everyone who came the crenshaw knew mr. bill . His dad. Homie family is from 40s and 60s . When u see desean with niccas he's usually with a couple of reps for the 60s. No LB nicca would ever throw up the two fingers and the thumb. What bothers me is how could they say homie is gang banging but chip let real gang bangers come see black mamba . Niccas was all in the weight rooms and ? in Eugene .
  • blackrain
    Options

All that ? you saying is ? irrelevant when he's catching 82 passes for 1,300+ yards and nine touchdowns with over 17 yards per catch. Men lie, women lie, but #'s don't lie. I don't give a ? about your rhetoric on how YOU think he should conduct himself.

Argue against these ? #'s and how Washington ain't gonna benefit from that kind of production. That production ain't fabricated. That's ? you gotta deal with when you face a talent of that caliber on the field.

It ain't irrelevant because it's not like it's teh first time anyone reported those problems with Desean acting up in practice. You arguing ? nobody said against. It's more than what you do on the field on Sunday's that matter. Players who are productive get cut/traded all the time for ? they do Monday-Saturday even though they produce on Sunday. You think TO can't get signed again despite having some of the best stats all time next to Jerry Rice in some receiving categories because he couldn't produce on Sunday or because he annoyed the ? out o everyone Monday-Saturday ? You think Chad Johnson is out of football over that 1 domestic violence incident? Or is because it he acted a fool off the field in other areas?
  • blackrain
    Options

Nggas be like

Let's not speculate.

Oh, has he? While he was playing??

And my point is, there are some just CRAZY, forward thinking people who didnt need him to 'admit it' for us to know that
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T21ElXBt27A

dylan-shock.gif

"Nah he just got authritis"
    -? IC nggas.

Yeah when he was playing. He flat out said it's irresponsible and he knows it is to flash gang signs, but he does it sometimes anyway. Him and JR Smith used to do the Blood handshake in the middle of MSG lol 523737495.jpg
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited April 2014
    Options

It ain't irrelevant because it's not like it's teh first time anyone reported those problems with Desean acting up in practice. You arguing ? nobody said against. It's more than what you do on the field on Sunday's that matter. Players who are productive get cut/traded all the time for ? they do Monday-Saturday even though they produce on Sunday. You think TO can't get signed again despite having some of the best stats all time next to Jerry Rice in some receiving categories because he couldn't produce on Sunday or because he annoyed the ? out o everyone Monday-Saturday ? You think Chad Johnson is out of football over that 1 domestic violence incident? Or is because it he acted a fool off the field in other areas?

Don't compare a 27-year old in the middle of his prime to two old, pushing 40 year muthafuckas. It's absurd for you do that and that kind of ? make me wish I could meet you personally so I can ? slap the ? outta you for even making that asinine statement.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again lil Hollywood is not from LB. Cuh is from shaw. Everyone who came the crenshaw knew mr. bill . His dad. Homie family is from 40s and 60s . When u see desean with niccas he's usually with a couple of reps for the 60s. No LB nicca would ever throw up the two fingers and the thumb. What bothers me is how could they say homie is gang banging but chip let real gang bangers come see black mamba . Niccas was all in the weight rooms and ? in Eugene .

You right. My family all bloods and grooves so you already know how it was with the NHs. I don't know y'all history like that. But my point still stand
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You right. My family all bloods and grooves so you already know how it was with the NHs. I don't know y'all history like that. But my point still stand

I feel ya. I got unc and cuhz from 62brim and families so outta state get togethers use to be weird