Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    this has been going on for since the start of his second term.

remember the story about kids who played sports not getting the proper amount, nt, nt of nutrients due to her new meal plans?

look at that ? ... where is the rest of the foods on the gotdamn food pyramid?

i swear she getting her ideas from Mike Dolce.

Jamel, you acting like the lunches from yesteryear were all the more better. Canned corn, full of artificial coloring, preservatives and sodium. Canned fruit cocktail, complete with metallic flavoring and random bits of metal shavings. And the favorite square pizza, with cheese flavored topping. Not real cheese, but something close to it.

These ? ass kids get it from their ? ass parents. If they don't like it, how about purchasing healthy foods for them to eat, teaching your kid how to make their own lunch and *gasp* learn some self reliance. Oh no! Let's continue the pussifcation and place the blame elsewhere.

FOH. Fix ya own ? , or deal.

how... when teachers and staff are going thru students lunches and throwing away what they deem unhealthy?

oops guess you forgot about that huh?

No, I didn't forget anything. I'm sure you are referring to the little preschool that had her lunch thrown out by her teacher and given chicken nuggets and a banana. I remember that quite well. I also remember the teacher being fired and the school settling out of court. So yeah, touch my kid's lunch if you dare.

If these crybaby ass kids are so fed up with the lunches they eat day after day after day, then guess what? Me thinks you better do for self, and pack a lunch that is more fitting to what you want. Obviously these kids are old enough to post pics and complain on a social media forum, so get ya big ass up and pack a lunch.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

My son has been packing his lunch since he was like in 4 th grade

They send a menu home monthly so it's easy to decide what they want to eat . And it's never said just a chili dog with tomatoes lol
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't get no ? lunch at school growing up. ? these kids and their worthless ? parents.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man yall had some ? lunches bruh.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MY LUNCHES WAS GOOD BACK N THE DA Y.. YHOSE WHITE KIDS GO 2 A WHITE SCHOOL.. SO U KNOW THEY EATIN GOOD
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got the hardest ? every damn day at lunchtime
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obesity Rate for Young Children Plummets 43% in a Decade
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/26/health/obesity-rate-for-young-children-plummets-43-in-a-decade.html?_r=0
    Federal health authorities on Tuesday reported a 43 percent drop in the obesity rate among 2- to 5-year-old children over the past decade, the first broad decline in an epidemic that often leads to lifelong struggles with weight and higher risks for cancer, heart disease and stroke.

The drop emerged from a major federal health survey that experts say is the gold standard for evidence on what Americans weigh. The trend came as a welcome surprise to researchers. New evidence has shown that obesity takes hold young: Children who are overweight or obese at 3 to 5 years old are five times as likely to be overweight or obese as adults.

They'll never give her proper credit though.............
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michelle has no legislative or official powers.

It's also hard to argue that she is starving TEENAGERS! Is she preventing them from eating?
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    school-lunches.jpg

shhhit...this was senior year right here minus the 3 crinkle cut fries...damn near every day
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Michelle has no legislative or official powers.

It's also hard to argue that she is starving TEENAGERS! Is she preventing them from eating?

Shhhhhh this ? up they BS story. Let them cook....

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only thing I gotta say to that is..

IhtCpUh.jpg

@ YO LUNCH YOU CRACKA AZZZ CRACKAS!!

Yo azzz want food? Go ask your ya damn mama and daddy...the muthafuccas who are responsible for yo spoiled azzz...to feed you!
  • keez.
    keez. Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are they even wasting plastics trays on so little food :P They should put it in the kids hands because those cherry tomatoes look pitiful sitting there
  • Jungz
    Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    school-lunches-2.jpg

That Kiwi half though lmaoooooo!!! I never knew what the free-bee lunch life was about though. I went to catholic school my whole life and besides the "whipped cream" on the frozen fruit cups smelling like burned rubber and the square pizzas never having any cheese on them, our lunches were bangin.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? act like they can't brown bag it.... U have a problem w the food bring ur own ?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real ? tho...when they get to the point where they can start going off campus for lunch, their decision making isn't gonna be that much better. they leaving that ? ass food at school just to run to taco bell up the street.

i kno this doesn't apply to the kids complaining...but we couldn't even go our for lunch at the school I went to. They were afraid none of us would come back after lunch. The perks of going to an inner city school.....
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? these free lunch getting muthafuckas

? better pack a lunch or get on that reduce lunch plan

Reduce lunch applicants stayed eating good in school
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we had good lunches in high school plus we got extra stuff for being football players. but white people always blame minorities for using the government for help but be the main ones complaining about the government for more help also
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Scrappy would be proud
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meroe wrote: »
    PiffyHaze wrote: »
    others countries don't have nothing. americans don't appreciate ?

You must not have seen the international school lunch trend a few months ago. Literally every country besides a few in Africa ? all over everything we had to offer in that thread.

naw i didn't see that. send the link.