Michelle Obama Out Here Starving The American Children

Options

Comments

• lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    School lunches at my school were the ? . We even had donuts for breakfast. Lunch had all kinds of delicious things. I went to eat lunch wit my kid and it was disgusting. The vegetables were completely devoid of any flavor. But i also wouldn't recommend the type of food we had in my day, so unhealthy. I do.miss those little juice boxes at breakfast. They had orange, apple and grape and they usually were a little frozen. I asked my son what type of juice they have at his school, he said "juice!?" Lmao. They just have milk and water most times.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My school lunches were pretty legit. And dey were free
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Better that those dry ass chicken patties they served in my high school like fake McChicken sandwiches
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you can't tell these IC ? ? . they world is the interwebs...shake that up and up might make em self destruct.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm all for school lunches, FREE school lunches.

But if those pictures are real then blame the school board and people who cut the budgets.

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My 13 yo son came home last year complaining, saying all the other kids complaining.

So I went cash and carry and bought boxes of sweets/snacks, pocket tissues, and straws....told that lil ? to hustle on at lunch time...now lil man makes a weekly profit, sweets pay for themselves and money he would get for allowance goes in his bank account towards his first car.

Identify the market and start em' from young. #hustlehard
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No lie looks no different then my school lunch under gwb
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where the square pizza?
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how you fools remember the school lunch menu from the George Bush days?...damn lie ? .
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Reagan wanted ketchup to count as a vegetable

Smh
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greasy azzz mexican pizza that was oozing wit cheese in the lil plastic it came in FTW!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How ironic that these entitled crackazoids who are against any type of public assistance are now complaining about school foods. That recession hit n lil Chad cant bring his lunch anymore, huh...
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They didn't show what was being offered in the lunchroom, but only what they selected to eat for lunch.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prison meals are more nutritious than school cafeteria meals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV_LaXTa-3U
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I was wondering why my daughter's have been coming home from school so hungry the struggle is real lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah going to the French school for elementary was dope...our lunches were on some 5 star ? ...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one thing I missed about grade school is them fie nachos they use to serve every day.

Shout out to Mrs Perry the cafeteria woman that use to chef up them delicious gumbos at lunch time.

I was on reduced lunch & my lunch cost was about 50 cent. I hate free lunch ? tho, ? use to be like "aye, if you have a quarter left over, let me have it". I'm coming out the line with big ass jungle juices, all the in poverty free lunch ? use to stare at my drink like i was rich........naw ? tell yo momma to get two jobs, so you can afford this drank
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? got me reminiscing about those cheese filled fish fillets they used to serve us back in the day..
    iSpxXFnwJh21z.gif
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brought my own lunch everyday from 1st grade through to my last year of high school...there are only two things that make bringing your own lunch to school possible, waking up early enough to make your own food or a mom who gives a ? about your health and well-being.

but obesity is a problem with young people b/c of the high amount of fructose in their diet...google Dr. Robert Lustig. his lectures on fructose and the obesity problem are GOAT. if you have 90 minutes, watch his videos from UCSF. it'll blow your mind.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    On some real ? , school lunch been ? , what these lil' ? ass ? talkin' bout ?

My school lunch used be good as ? . And every square on the lunch tray was full of whatever.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    On some real ? , school lunch been ? , what these lil' ? ass ? talkin' bout ?

I'm saying tho.

Remember the rectangle pizza slice with the one lonely ass pepperoni on it? You was doing something if you got the slice with two peppperoni's on it.

And don't get me started on them greasy ass hamburgers. You could wring one patty out and have enough oil to deep fry a 8 piece.

? was the WOAT.

Our burgers were baked. Non greasy. Popped with cheese, mayo, and ketchup.

I'm high off a peanut butter cookie. So this thread is goat 4 me.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    school-lunches.jpg

shhhit...this was senior year right here minus the 3 crinkle cut fries...damn near every day

Our crinkle cut fries were terrible. They were baked. And either over baked and hella dry. Or under cooked and almost like noodles.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    When you was on paid lunch then you can bribe ? to let you break in line like "let me break, so I can be ahead of the line......I'll give you my left over quarter, so you can buy yourself a jungle juice ? "........"aight, deal"