Comments

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    DUB wrote: »
    so lil white girls= hoes

yea that sounds about right

they carry these traits within into adult hood and is fully expressed in college and anywhere from age 14 to age 28 late twenties

from my experience with them

the ones who act innocent are my favorite, cause you know that they freaks, you just got to have the right combinations to open up the safe

I like to call myself the Dark Knight when ? with these white hoes

bringing justice and freedom to all

with a vengeance

wheres our expert on this matter anyway @Kat

this is where she can shine on that topic at hand
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i used to smell the couch seats where my brother's girlfriend sat after they left

if you aint do any of that your childhood was a myth and you were not a real lil ? kid

RNS

My grandma's crib was the spot where all the cousins loved to be growing up. She was legal guardian of one of our female cousins.

We couldn't wait for those weekends when said cousin would have sleepovers for all of her female friends from school. While they were away in another part of the house, me and my male cousin, would enjoy going thru her friends' packed bags and sniffing their panties on some creep ? .

Grandma was too savvy to ever let us get one of the girls alone to hunch up on em, so smellin their draws was the next best thing.

I ended up smashin one of em a few years later tho.

And this has been a moment in RNS history

these ? that weren't up on game, aint know about that

perverted creep ? like sniffing panties and smelling seats

? if i had a younger brother and he did that to a girl I brought over

I would say that ? is heading in the right direction

prolly graduate with honors and all that ?

Yo word up man, straight up and down...

if you ain't never ? the bed on a girl you liked, never ? a nasty little girl, never had an older pre teen, early teen girl give you that for real this is grown folks ? and and I'm going to give you this real ? or give me your hand and stick it down there, then you ain't earn the stripes.

This is some coming of age little man grown man ?
  • waterproof
    Options
    DUB wrote: »
    so lil white girls= hoes

Mexican girl also, in kindergarten it was the white girls and Mexican girls that was letting the young ? ? them in the sand tunnels, kissing and ? . The sistas wasn't playing that ? with they tellin ass

When I was 6 a grown ass white girl around 12 or 13 took me into a laundry room and grab my little hands and stuck it down her panties and had me popping her.

But that first piece of real ass came from a sista, she was the daughter of my pops friend and she was 14, and I was 10, she pulled my drawls down, took her off and took it from me, rode the young ?
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Piyonce wrote: »
    Did this ? say he hit puberty in elementary??
    Did this ? just say a lil elementary girl had ass, ? and hips?

You sure you didn't mean highschool?!?!?
    I swear everytime I post something there's always something you tryna catch...it don't be that serious. Not everything's questionable @Piyonce‌ just read it for what it is
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    great and interesting videos ;)
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We called it hunchin.... Hide and go get it and house for da win lol
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of y'all in here telling dear penthouse stories about 12 year olds.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kameron! wrote: »

I swear everytime I post something there's always something you tryna catch...it don't be that serious. Not everything's questionable @Piyonce‌ just read it for what it is

? you said a 4th grader was curvy foh fam
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that I think about it...i was a nasty little boy...

I'd be the little boy grabbing and touching on all my moms and older female cousins friends. They thought it was funny/cute but I knew what I was doing haha
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kameron! wrote: »

? you said a 4th grader was curvy foh fam
    Never said 4th grade in the original post....it was 5th grade. Like someone said earlier, chicks develop alot faster than your time. Come on P I've been on here for awhile now to know this aint right
  • daddysean
    daddysean Members Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Options
    Yep in Kindergarten during nap time. Remember the blue and red mats, me and ole girls used to go at it on those mats. And hide and go get it
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil hoe used to show me her ? and tough my ? in kindergarten.SMH.I used to ? and touch that raw ? .Used to let another lil ? ride my bike after she let me ? her.
  • mixtapedude
    mixtapedude Members Posts: 154 ✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    (wrong thread, I was never here)
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I was dry humpin with a chick that knew from waaaaay back, she was so revved, grinding hard as ? , busted nuts all inside my ? and within bout 45seconds she eased up feeling the steel had gone.. I was somewhat embarrassed but I busted all kinds of nuts, so I was feeling hella gooooood! She on the other had walked up out that ? all mad lol
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She suggested it but I wasn't having it.

#savegreendale
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My older brother caught me hunching a friend in the closet. I've hunched numerous times, played house and all that. I think that's natural.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol these stories are hilarious keep it goin
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hide and go get it
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at some of these stories
  • waterproof
    Options
    Lil hoe used to show me her ? and tough my ? in kindergarten.SMH.I used to ? and touch that raw ? .Used to let another lil ? ride my bike after she let me ? her.

That's it I'm Done with this thread, I let you ride my bike if you let me ? ......Becky was like ok