Did y'all used to ? whe y'all were young as hell

Options
1235»

Comments

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not No Cousins Are Anything Like That But There Were 3 Neighbor Girls That I Used To Messing Around With...I Once Tried Giving That Work To A Couch Cushion As A Young Bull...? Didn't End Well
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    It's kinda a long read so I spoilered.
    There was this girl that I was dealing with in college.

She was honest off top told me she was a ? and was abstaining from sex until marriage.

Old girl was kinda popular around campus and had her head on straight so figured I'd keep her around and maybe we might even get serious one day, but regardless I could knock off bops on the side and still keep her around.

Time went by and me and old girl got closer to the point to where we started messing around one night when I snuck in her dorm room in the after hours.

She started sucking my soldier until he was at full salute then proceeds to tell me while we both butt naked that we can't have any type of ? .

My ? expression was like....

WTF

Well she hops on top of me and proceeds to ? me; her ? was literally drenched I remember I almost nutted off that....Scust Smh

For some reason I really liked old girl and kept fooling with her though, we'd go out to eat and ? and I'd sneak in her dorm in the after hours let her suck me and ? me hell we even started using ? for more sensation as time went by.

One night she tells me while doing this dry ? to stick it in her ass, well me being a goofy little ? I try this and her ass darted across the room like a scalded dog before I could even get the tip of of my manhood in.

This ? went on for months until eventually we kinda fell off and stopped talking when I started pledging.

I went on completed college and graduated like that next year, one day while I'm checking my Facebook this old familiar face sends me an inbox chopping it up on some remember when type ? .

After some back and forth of doing that a few days we agreed to meeting up at Applebee's to talk and catch up, I immediately noticed she was heavily flirting with me the whole time we were on the little meet up.

So after we were done eating I simply told her let's make a block, so while making this block we find this remote spot and starts sucking me off.

Next think I know my Levi's are down by my ankles and she's on top of me instead of getting the ? I'm sure that's coming she sticks it in this time.

I wore her ass out; she told me later that she slipped up and gave the ass to some guy that turned out to be one of my frat brothers after we quit talking you talking about having a feeling of lost. Smh

Me and and old girl still messed around that whole year though.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so aint nobody gon admit to hunching/ dry ? with they cousins as kids during weekends sleepovers or when school was out huh.... ok cool.

Is you a ? redneck?? Just answer me that
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so aint nobody gon admit to hunching/ dry ? with they cousins as kids during weekends sleepovers or when school was out huh.... ok cool.

tumblr_static_slowly_raises_hand.gif

Da south gone hooool it down?...
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup i took down my pops girlfriends daughter and her cousin, me and the daughter did it every night she even tried to black mail me smh i wonder how she turned out lol