Conservative/Faux News Hero Cliven Bundy Wonders If "The ? " were 'Better Off As Slaves'"...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in The Social Lounge
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cliven-bundy-are-blacks-better-off-as-slaves
Cliven Bundy Wonders If Blacks Are 'Better Off As Slaves' Than On Gov't Assistance

Now that he's won a confrontation with the Bureau of Land Management over grazing his cattle on federal land, Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy has time to hold court on everything from abortion to the current state of "the ? ."

Bundy made some racially charged comments about government assistance in his daily news conference Saturday, according to a New York Times story published Wednesday.

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the ? ,” the rancher began as he described a "government house" in Las Vegas where he recalled that all the people who sat outside seemed to "have nothing to do."

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he said, as quoted by the Times. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

The Times reached out to spokespeople for Sens. Rand Paul (R-KY) and Dean Heller (R-NV), who have spoken in support of Bundy, and for Texas Attorney Gen. Greg Abbott (R). Those who responded distanced themselves from Bundy and his remarks.

A spokesman for Heller, who had called Bundy and his supporters "patriots,"
told the Times that the senator “completely disagrees with Mr. Bundy’s appalling and racist statements, and condemns them in the most strenuous way.”

Update:

mediaite.com/online/bundy-explains-? -remarks-im-wondering-if-theyre-better-off-being-slaves/
Bundy Explains ‘? ’ Remarks: ‘I’m Wondering’ If They’re ‘Better Off Being Slaves’

Cliven Bundy, the Nevada rancher currently under fire for remarks he made about “the ? ,” explained himself on The Peter Schiff Show today, saying that he’s just “wondering” whether black people are better off being actual slaves or better off being slaves of the federal government.

He said, “I’m wondering are they happier now under this government subsidy system than they were they were slaves when they were able to have a family structure together… and the people have something to do.”

Bundy then asked, “Are they better off being slaves in that sense or are they better off being slaves of the United States government in the sense of a subsidy?”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbnRnhrNFEY

Comments

• count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll be glad when white people actually acknowledge who gets public assistance the most. They probably never will though. it's easier to point the finger. Just like this affirmative action ban. This was based ON RACE. the one that matters the most is based on gender. But they not hearing that and blacks enrollment in universities dropping an astonishing .15% is a victory for them.
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people are in mental ? , and in the not-too-distant future they're going back into physical ? .
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing new here. A bigoted, racist white guy feels we'd be better off as slaves. Regular Thursday.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah well well well, another "exclusive in america" situation ey?

Holland starting to look a lil better now, aint it?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @‌ this ? , it makes no ? sense
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Black people are in mental ? , and in the not-too-distant future they're going back into physical ? .

Theyre? So youre not black?

The whole country has been brainwashed by the "powers that be" , in the attempt to control our cognitive maps. Physical ? isnt even necessary when youre already enslaved in the mind.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Stormfront >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• 1800skypager
    Options
    Dr.Evil wrote: »

Theyre? So youre not black?

The whole country has been brainwashed by the "powers that be" , in the attempt to control our cognitive maps. Physical ? isnt even necessary when youre already enslaved in the mind.

I said "they're" because I'm not a mental slave like most black people. What do you think jail is?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Shouldve said most black people or some, all you said was "black people".
  • 1800skypager
    Options
    Ur right, I should've clarified myself. 99% of black people are mental slaves, and as it becomes more difficult to make a living, they're going to commit crimes and go back into physical ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate Cliven Bundy
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta love an open racist. You know where you stand...
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ur right, I should've clarified myself. 99% of black people are mental slaves, and as it becomes more difficult to make a living, they're going to commit crimes and go back into physical ? .

Gotta love the internet...
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at this point, i be feeling like any white person that displays racist traits are just ? and petty as ? ....

their hate ain't even real no more....thy have no reason to hate... the ? is just trivial as ? ...

i completely understand the blacks that still hold on to ? ....because it truly is a part of our culture.....some of us have been able to get past it, but many have not...and that's no fault of their own.. there are so many different stories, you truly never know what any black person went through regarding racial relations until you ask them personally.....

so yea...blacks still have a legitimate argument....

but white people who say ? like this gotta be trolling....ain't no way they can have a real hate for black people this day n age...they phoney as ? with it bruh, cuz it don't even come off as realistic....

there's no way he can really feel like that.. dude trolling for a reaction
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Whose alias is this?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truth be told white supremacy will be the European downfall and racism isn't logical but a positioning their place on the power totem. They know the poor whites do the most crimes and that the rich whites are the most destructive. But case in point the need you to take the fall and fill the jail cells so they can have a perception they are good and righteous. While we are perceived to be the downfall of civilization and society with out music, lifestyle and our mere existence. You have to understand that power is deception and control of the mind so he is controlling good and evil and what's right and wrong in a social manner vs a logical manner.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    at this point, i be feeling like any white person that displays racist traits are just ? and petty as ? ....

their hate ain't even real no more....thy have no reason to hate... the ? is just trivial as ? ...

i completely understand the blacks that still hold on to ? ....because it truly is a part of our culture.....some of us have been able to get past it, but many have not...and that's no fault of their own.. there are so many different stories, you truly never know what any black person went through regarding racial relations until you ask them personally.....

so yea...blacks still have a legitimate argument....

but white people who say ? like this gotta be trolling....ain't no way they can have a real hate for black people this day n age...they phoney as ? with it bruh, cuz it don't even come off as realistic....

there's no way he can really feel like that.. dude trolling for a reaction

There was never no real hate but to divide the black man from t he poor white man from joining up to ? the rich white man. It was all created false superiority to the poor white man to help oppress the more valuable black slave.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think i get what you saying... i used to get ? when ? would be beefing wit the little white trash kids at our school..

they ain't come from money, their family ain't own no slaves....they live in a damn trailer park, and on the same damn welfare we on.....misdirected hate forreal
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dunno, Du. I think if you could get inside some of their heads you'd be surprised how real that hate is. It may not have been born of anything of substance or even anything real, but hate built on fallacies and is still real hate.

Don't let them pull the wool over your eyes, B.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was only a matter of time. Yokels always have this opinion.

He can't fathom the irony of him leeching off the taxpayer to feed his cattle but he has time to lament on the plight of other people.

I'll take this opportunity to also point to how he used the word "freedom", he considers legitimate slavery as more free than what we have now. Think about the backwardness of that concept.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i think i get what you saying... i used to get ? when ? would be beefing wit the little white trash kids at our school..

they ain't come from money, their family ain't own no slaves....they live in a damn trailer park, and on the same damn welfare we on.....misdirected hate forreal

Right, as long as they stay hidden or change themselves to fit the role of being a "white" person they keep their status of not being the enemy in their own land. Plus poor whites join the military faster than anybody unless it's an officer position and even that is being filled quickly by educated former poor whites.

Truth be told ? learned from America on how to manipulate the general population to direct their hate towards another group.