White folks: What is your ultimate fear of Black people?

Options

Comments

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always looked at parts of the Middle East as an extended part of Africa. It was easier to cross over the red sea at the point between Yemen and Djibouti back in the day and It was also and still is fairly easy to cross from Egypt to Israel. We crossed over into the Middle East, not vice versa. It's a much easier transition then crossing the mountains from Iran into the rest of Asia. There is also increasing evidence that writing started in Egypt and I'm sure the evidence that it started even before that point in other parts of Africa is long gone. Hell, we invented speech in the first place.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That these ? are actually ? 's people. The Israelites.
    Twatgetta and Shawn Michaels, gotta disagree with ya'll on the African stuff. Where's the evidence Black people originate from Israel??

Black people come from Africa, otherwise tell me why Africa is the biggest population on Earth for Black people. All my fam from the Caribbean trace their roots to Africa. Black people were the first race of humans and all science backs the fact we all come from Africa. This thread took a whole 360 man smh

This is the type brotha I wanna talk to...One that is tryna UNDERSTAND...not that pricklicker @zombie.

OK brotha @kingblaze84 I posted this already but I will do it again...Our ancestors(yours and mine) didn't start from Africa although we spent many years in that country after we were forced to flee Israel in 70 A.D. aka the Rome Invasion. once we got there, we multiplied and built every ? ' temple and pyramid you see today for those ungrateful Hamite ass African Egyptians that use to slice our women open and make the babies fall out. all kinds of wicked ? ..? them..that ain't us brotha. We are a Holy People, we don't do wicked ? like that. and just look at Africa today, that ? @zombie won't claim those wicked ? raging war on the remnant Israelite Christians over there.

that's the short version brotha.

since ? @zombie tryna derail the thread defending white folks from being put on the witness stand, we can't really get deep on it in here. start one let's boogie on it.
  • twatgetta
    edited May 2014
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    ]
    zombie wrote: »
    See you are lost but wait until Yahshua wakes you up when he shows you his hands where the nail as at. Then you will wake up filled with grief. You have the heart of the old Hebrews when they left Egypt. Egypt garden your heart like pharaohs

? I despise the hewbrew israelites for disrespecting african heritage and twisting history and the bible for their own ends your just like white people in that reguard.

@‌zombie

Twisting history? The Bible explains clearly the history of what happen to ALL mankind. but Oh you one of those "Let's go back to Africa" ? that I roast daily around this ? ....well nice to finally get one of you yellowback ? 's in one of my serious threads for once.
    - You care to explain to me why you think you some lost African? what African tribe you from? let me stop before I embarrass you dog.

Get that benjamite. He a foolish one and he got the soul of his hard headed daddy Saul!

Oh he a Island ? huh? yeah they real lost down there. still practicing voodoo and witchcraft #Rihanna

A lot of them are idolators and disobedient and whorish people.

Female hating ? all you hebrew isralites are

@Zombie you know damn well that ain't true. take it back ? . We go hard on stupid women yes, especially our sistas that wanna do evil. just because you let sistas get away with Coonin around you don't mean Real brothaz have to tolerate it.

you jigs are def not gods people lmbo....? would be ? in the head to have u be his people u all just run around smoking each other lmao

3 posts. c'mon esau you dat spineless? use your main alias and speak on it. shy ? .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Twatgetta and Shawn Michaels, gotta disagree with ya'll on the African stuff. Where's the evidence Black people originate from Israel??

Black people come from Africa, otherwise tell me why Africa is the biggest population on Earth for Black people. All my fam from the Caribbean trace their roots to Africa. Black people were the first race of humans and all science backs the fact we all come from Africa. This thread took a whole 360 man smh

This is the type brotha I wanna talk to...One that is tryna UNDERSTAND...not that pricklicker @zombie.

OK brotha @kingblaze84 I posted this already but I will do it again...Our ancestors(yours and mine) didn't start from Africa although we spent many years in that country after we were forced to flee Israel in 70 A.D. aka the Rome Invasion. once we got there, we multiplied and built every ? ' temple and pyramid you see today for those ungrateful Hamite ass African Egyptians that use to slice our women open and make the babies fall out. all kinds of wicked ? ..? them..that ain't us brotha. We are a Holy People, we don't do wicked ? like that. and just look at Africa today, that ? @zombie won't claim those wicked ? raging war on the remnant Israelite Christians over there.

since ? @zombie tryna derail the thread defending white folks from being put on the witness stand, we can't really get deep on it in here. start one let's boogie on it.

The pyramids are older than rome you ? and I would never defend white people but I also won't support your lies
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited May 2014
    Options

LMAO. Mounting evidence points the fact that Hebrews had nothing to do with the building of those temples at least in the capacity of slaves.
  • twatgetta
    edited May 2014
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

LMAO. Mounting The evidence points the fact that Hebrews had nothing to do with the building of those temples at least in the capacity of slaves.

@furiousone
    the proof is cut and painted into the walls of the Pyramids brotha...see all those slaves carrying ? , lifting ? , see the UFO's helping them?...
    BOY WE GODS! and it's a ? ' shame you negros don't want ? Status...yall just wanna say "I'm ? " like is fancy fashion to get some ? from a cluck ass trick.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    and the truth is....White Folks know who we are but it's a gotdamn shame we don't....#BasedPeople
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited May 2014
    Options

LMAO. Mounting The evidence points the fact that Hebrews had nothing to do with the building of those temples at least in the capacity of slaves.

@furiousone
    the proof is cut and painted into the walls of the Pyramids brotha...see all those slaves carrying ? , lifting ? , see the UFO's helping them?...
    BOY WE GODS! and it's a ? ' shame you negros don't want ? Status...yall just wanna say "I'm ? " like is fancy fashion to get some ? from a cluck ass trick.

Word? That's just the interpretation you got from those walls. Workers carry ? everyday B.
  • twatgetta
    Options

@furiousone

Word? That's just the interpretation you got from those walls. Workers carry ? everyday B.

The paitings are telling you a story.Who the people are, Who the Kings were, etc.. Heiroglyphics is an Israelite thang not an Egytian one. them African Hamites never kept no records....lol
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited May 2014
    Options

@furiousone

The paitings are telling you a story.Who the people are, Who the Kings were, etc.. Heiroglyphics is an Israelite thang not an Egytian one. them African Hamites never kept no records....lol

Why you trying so hard to erase the efforts of your people? Why is it that Hebrews didn't write the same? Where are the Hieroglyphics in Isreal? That was the writing of the high priest.
  • twatgetta
    edited May 2014
    Options

@furiousone

Why you trying so hard to erase the efforts of your people? Why is it that Hebrews didn't write the same? Where are the Hieroglyphics in Isreal? That was the writing of the high priest.

The Heiroglyphics ARE the efforts of my people. Israelites have served under various slavery's and captivity's and each time we better the civilizations we were under...JUST LIKE AMERICA... You Do agree Black Folks built this ? called America right? Well, we did the same for Egypt, Babylon, etc...advanced them ? ...

hint hint - A black man invented the cell phone....look it up.....ISRAELITES ? !!
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Shawn_Michaels Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Options
    But we descend from Ur from Abraham all the way to Yisrael. Study the scriptures and study the history.

Why do scientists from every continent say that all people come from Africa......? Why is the oldest sub-Saharan African DNA found in AFRICA, not Israel?

The garden of eden probably there but as recently and culturally we ain't from there.
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Options
    Damn, that @twatgetta‌ is marking you cats one by one. Shem our father was an intelligent man and wise in the ways of the Lord whole his brother ham was a perverted man and a violent man.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Damn, that @twatgetta‌ is marking you cats one by one. Shem our father was an intelligent man and wise in the ways of the Lord whole his brother ham was a perverted man and a violent man.

It's not hard to tell...them Hamites don't even act like us..they wild as Hell...lol.. so how WE gonna claim them when they ? ain't even thankin' about claimin us? they would have us in Slavery all over again..

@zombie‌ @furiousone @kingblaze84
  • zombie
    Options
    What a bunch of ? fools
  • twatgetta
    Options
    hey @zombie quick question:

How many African friends you got that's actually born/raised in Africa? BE HONEST ? ...LOL
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    ? reaching into space with the tomfoolery.
  • zombie
    Options
    hey @zombie quick question:

How many African friends you got that's actually born/raised in Africa? BE HONEST ? ...LOL

Alot. I had many african friends at university and have 3 african ex girlfriends.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited May 2014
    Options
    This ? @Shawn_Michaels trying to kick that brother man ? out here naming himself after known ? crackers.. /nh

Kick rocks ? .

Shawn_Michaels_-_Michael_Hickenbottom_35.jpg
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A lot of those temples and pyramids were built in BC times though, way before 70 AD......

As far as some of the evils some Africans may have committed, that can go for any group of people. No race is made up of angels, there's evil in every race (more in some then others) but reality says we ARE of African heritage. I'd have researched what you said but the 70 AD comment has thrown me off track. Again, those temples and pyramids were built in BC times...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? @Shawn_Michaels trying to kick that brother man ? out here naming himself after known ? crackers.. /nh

Kick rocks ? .

LMAO.........
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    Options
    @ no ? getter, whats your worst fear of white people?
  • Shawn_Michaels
    Options

Kick rocks ? .

That kick and theme song>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your existence
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A lot of those temples and pyramids were built in BC times though, way before 70 AD......

As far as some of the evils some Africans may have committed, that can go for any group of people. No race is made up of angels, there's evil in every race (more in some then others) but reality says we ARE of African heritage. I'd have researched what you said but the 70 AD comment has thrown me off track. Again, those temples and pyramids were built in BC times...

@kingblaze84‌

There are a lot of erroneous statements in this thread pertaining to biblical history.

First off...the Israelites were enslaved in "Egypt" or Mizraim LONG before the seige of Jerusalem in 70 A.D....

That was during the time of Moses. Jerusalem was captured by the Romans lead by Titus well after Christ had already come and gone.

I aint gonna get to deep into it in here, but there are problems with consistency when it comes to archeological findings. They say their is "no proof" of Israelites ever being in "Egypt". Well there are indepent archeologist that have admitted that certain discoveries are supressed and not displayed in museums.

If the Hebrew Israelites were in fact a black race of people, and they were enslaved in Egypt for close to 400 years, why haven't they found anything? There are plenty of drawing depicting Israelites however, but they try to say they aren't Hebrews lol....

If it was hidden that the Egyptians were black for so long...dont you think its plausible that they are trying to keep the truth about the Israelites hidden as well?