White folks: What is your ultimate fear of Black people?

Options

Comments

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That these ? are actually ? 's people. The Israelites.
    White people fear this awakening. But they can't debate the truth. It's too obvious. All they can do is prepare and plan to go to war with us when the time comes, which they are already doing. This is why they don't speak on this topic. No matter where you go in society, if you bring up the topic of "What do white people the most about Black people?" and mention that they may be the Israelites, you will get angered responses. They want to keep the lie going that the Jewish people the the Israelites, but that lie is losing ground.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    White people fear this awakening. But they can't debate the truth. It's too obvious. All they can do is prepare and plan to go to war with us when the time comes, which they are already doing. This is why they don't speak on this topic. No matter where you go in society, if you bring up the topic of "What do white people the most about Black people?" and mention that they may be the Israelites, you will get angered responses. They want to keep the lie going that the Jewish people the the Israelites, but that lie is losing ground.

shut up fool, africa wasnt empty until AD 70, then the whole continent populated by black jews, who apparently stopped practicing judaism, while the jews kept at it, even though they werent the original jews. dont be a ? .
  • twatgetta
    edited May 2014
    Options

shut up fool, africa wasnt empty until AD 70, then the whole continent populated by black jews, who apparently stopped practicing judaism, while the jews kept at it, even though they werent the original jews. dont be a ? .

Who said it was empty? I said the Israelites that inhabited those lands built every ? ' thing you see becuz the Hamite Savage clans that lived their prior to Israelites migrating their didn't keep no records. Just wild savages, just like today. Hamites.Nimrod, Cush, Amen-Ra, Set, Semaramis, etc...dem ? ..were not Israelites.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options

Who said it was empty? I said the Israelites that inhabited those lands built every ? ' thing you see becuz the Hamite Savage clans that lived their prior to Israelites migrating their didn't keep no records. Just wild savages, just like today. Hamites.Nimrod, Cush, Amen-Ra, Set, Semaramis, etc...dem ? ..were not Israelites.

No need to call them wild savages bro lol, you're only going to alienate more people. Black Israelites are hated enough. And there were many accomplishments before 70 AD and after as well in Africa. And if those people were savages, then wouldn't that make your ? a savage too for making them that way....? Again, no need to alienate more people, many Blacks have a deep passion and deep pride for Africa. It's still the cradle of civilization.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to the ? hebrew israelites Somehow those savages were able to enslave them. This ? makes no sense at all
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    According to the ? hebrew israelites Somehow those savages were able to enslave them. This ? makes no sense at all

LOL good point....
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    Options
    i saw a documentary about a guy looking for the holy grail and he found his way to a village in africa who there was evidence used to be jews and still observed certain things like not eating pork, and they told him to go to a museum, and at the museum they had it in the closet not even on display. anyway, that was very interesting and maybe those people really were part of the israelite community thousands of years ago. but not that they were the only ones. how do you explain the light skinned jews? descendants of a mystery school fraternity maybe?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So my question is since this was posed as a question and poll for white people are all the people voting in the Poll white???
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't vote because as usual @twatgetta's poll options were lame.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people show the same fear of black people that they give to wild animals. It's not a fear based on respect
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    So my question is since this was posed as a question and poll for white people are all the people voting in the Poll white???

I assume all the people who voted are White.

I didn't vote obviously, I wonder what the poll results are so far
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people stacking up guns. If ? hit the fan here they are ready to try and take us out. Trust me, all you have to do is check out the Google Hangouts.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    Trust me, all you have to do is check out the Google Hangouts.
    what the heck does this even mean

• RobCoLife
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Trust me, all you have to do is check out the Google Hangouts.
    what the heck does this even mean

Google Hangouts-bring conversations to life with photos, and even group video calls for free. Connect with friends across computers, Android and Apple devices. They more places than here on the internet to have intelligent conversations.
  • janklow
    Options
    They more places than here on the internet to have intelligent conversations.
    so you're hanging out chatting with white people about stacking up guns to take out black folks? hmmm
  • RobCoLife
    Options
    so you're hanging out chatting with white people about stacking up guns to take out black folks? hmmm

My bad for still practicing on keeping your enemies close. I know that is a lost art these days.
  • twatgetta
    Options

My bad for still practicing on keeping your enemies close. I know that is a lost art these days.

You just made dat ? slice his wrists....lol
  • twatgetta
    edited May 2014
    Options

I assume all the people who voted are White.

I didn't vote obviously, I wonder what the poll results are so far

I voted to spark convo with whitey but as you can see they run like roaches with the light on and never vote. @kat
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate your polls and I will never click on one unless I can actually agree with it.

But I did respond to the topic.

I don't have one. Not any fear that couldn't easily apply to another race.
  • janklow
    Options
    i think the story has to be true for it to count for the former
    but i guess it COULD be so... enjoy Stormfront?

• GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I can't answer cuz i'm Black.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-a-atl.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t1.0-9/10547415_798793393498796_885032357822798183_n.jpg[/img]
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Clymaxx
    Clymaxx Members Posts: 6
    Options
    Wouldn't the O/P be more suitable to ask people in real life, than on a net forum, where it's pretty hard to tell who's white on here?
  • Clymaxx
    Clymaxx Members Posts: 6
    Options
    T.F is this ? ?

Major+Pain+WarCry.gif ?