Iran’s ayatollah: Jihad will last until America is wiped out

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    NK doesn't have a great military but it is still a large one with massive weaponry, SK has admitted this.
    there is still a difference between a lot of, say, artillery and a lot of QUALITY artillery. it's also worth noting that for all its muscle-flexing, what evidence have you seen that NK isn't a pushover? all they do is flex and pretend they're a major power.
    Those reserves may be weak and starving but I'm sure they're well trained in guerilla warfare, as NK generals in the country have studied the tactics of NK generals back in the Korean War.
    not sure what that means. they rushed SK with conventional tactics, eventually got the ? chased out of them, and got bailed out by China. what major tactical achievements in guerrilla warfare did they really have?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    NK doesn't have a great military but it is still a large one with massive weaponry, SK has admitted this.
    there is still a difference between a lot of, say, artillery and a lot of QUALITY artillery. it's also worth noting that for all its muscle-flexing, what evidence have you seen that NK isn't a pushover? all they do is flex and pretend they're a major power.
    Those reserves may be weak and starving but I'm sure they're well trained in guerilla warfare, as NK generals in the country have studied the tactics of NK generals back in the Korean War.
    not sure what that means. they rushed SK with conventional tactics, eventually got the ? chased out of them, and got bailed out by China. what major tactical achievements in guerrilla warfare did they really have?

NK isn't a pushover because they back up their words with action time to time by killing SK fisherman or soldiers in random events since the 90s, if not earlier. They've shelled SK islands, killing more South Koreans, without any serious fear of retaliation. A pushover nation doesn't act like that. They also have experts in cyber warfare, something that can damage SK technology for awhile as NK soldiers and submarines can take advantage. It's a fear even America has addressed. NK has detonated 3 nuclear devices since 2003 as well, that's nothing that should be taken lightly. Even if their missiles can't hit America (yet), they damn well can hit SK. ANY nation that can wreck havoc on Asia's 4th largest economy shouldn't be considered a pushover nation.

Also, while China did bail out NK in the 50s, NK soldiers still fought pretty well considering how bad the odds were against them, with SK, the United Nations AND America fighting them. Don't forget NK was kicking SK's ass until the United Nations and USA got involved. In the end, America bailed out SK, and China bailed out NK, creating the draw that's taken place to this day
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nk killing a few fisher men amounts to nothing really civillians are killed all the time nations don't usually risk all out war unless there is a massiive attack. And with ever developing tech such as missle defense, north koreas days are numbered I'll be surprised if they last another 20 years.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2014
    Options
    NK has killed more then a few fishermen though....

According to SK, NK sank a South Korean WARSHIP in March 2010, killing 46 SOUTH KOREAN SAILORS.....now imagine a nation sank an American warship, killing 46 American sailors. That same year in November, NK rained bullets and missiles at a SK island, killing civilians and TWO South Korean marines.

These aren't the actions of a pushover nation, NK is DYING for a war and they know they can cause huge damage to SK or anyone who tries to protect them. This ain't pushover stuff, this is reckless ? with a big gun stuff. I'm surprised some of ya'll are downplaying NK's military so much, a nation that does stuff like this wants war and wants it bad. Also if they were pushovers, America and SK would try to take out the leadership of NK. But they wouldn't dare do so, NK ain't a pushover like Libya.....
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Underestimating a nation's power and will has been the downfall of American foreign policy for the last 50 years....word to America losing the wars in Afghanistan and Vietnam. Any nation that kills 46 sailors of a large and powerful military like SK is not a pushover at all. A pushover doesn't act anxious to start a war, and doesn't have nations bending over backwards to NOT start a war with it. None of us likes NK, but there's a reason the leadership of NK has remained intact for all these years.....people don't wana ? with a crazy, nutjob regime like them. For good reason, people want SK to stay intact lol
  • zombie
    Options

According to SK, NK sank a South Korean WARSHIP in March 2010, killing 46 SOUTH KOREAN SAILORS.....now imagine a nation sank an American warship, killing 46 American sailors. That same year in November, NK rained bullets and missiles at a SK island, killing civilians and TWO South Korean marines.

These aren't the actions of a pushover nation, NK is DYING for a war and they know they can cause huge damage to SK or anyone who tries to protect them. This ain't pushover stuff, this is reckless ? with a big gun stuff. I'm surprised some of ya'll are downplaying NK's military so much, a nation that does stuff like this wants war and wants it bad. Also if they were pushovers, America and SK would try to take out the leadership of NK. But they wouldn't dare do so, NK ain't a pushover like Libya.....

46 fishermen is not worth an entire war And south korea is not america different rules apply ? 46 americans in the way nk did and we just might bomb your whole nation. Sk however is not in the same position it's easier and more effective for sk to just chill

the worst thing sk and america can do to nk is not go to war with them from everything I have seen no one thinks nk as it is is going to last much longer. Killing the leadership would cause too much trouble, nk is just a pain in the ass nothing more and if they really wanted a war they would attack.

Every few months they huff and puff so the world can give them food.
  • zombie
    Options
    Underestimating a nation's power and will has been the downfall of American foreign policy for the last 50 years....word to America losing the wars in Afghanistan and Vietnam. Any nation that kills 46 sailors of a large and powerful military like SK is not a pushover at all. A pushover doesn't act anxious to start a war, and doesn't have nations bending over backwards to NOT start a war with it. None of us likes NK, but there's a reason the leadership of NK has remained intact for all these years.....people don't wana ? with a crazy, nutjob regime like them. For good reason, people want SK to stay intact lol

The regime who fought against america in vietnam were not starving their army and populace. Being crazy is not a strength in a war it only makes it impossible for you to have willing allies. Nk acts like it wants a war but it does not really want one it's just their way of begging.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

46 fishermen is not worth an entire war And south korea is not america different rules apply ? 46 americans in the way nk did and we just might bomb your whole nation. Sk however is not in the same position it's easier and more effective for sk to just chill

the worst thing sk and america can do to nk is not go to war with them from everything I have seen no one thinks nk as it is is going to last much longer. Killing the leadership would cause too much trouble, nk is just a pain in the ass nothing more and if they really wanted a war they would attack.

It wasn't 46 fisherman bro it was 46 SK sailors. In the words of Joe Biden, that's a huge ? deal. I understand SK isn't in the same situation as America but it proves SK deep down is still scared of NK. If nation A is scared of nation B, by default that makes nation B not a pushover. Also, if killing the leadership of NK "causes too much trouble", it further cements the fact that NK is not a pushover.

If NK was just a regular pain in the ass, it's leadership would have been taken out Libya style, with almost no effort. Taking out NK leadership would require a decent amount of effort, and with China helping NK, it's definitely an effort not worth making. I don't see how NK is just a boil on the ass if SK and America don't want to ? with them. After all, they have actually killed more then 46 SK soldiers, more if you include the 90s. It would be an ugly war that wouldn't end as quickly as some may think. There's a reason SK PUBLICLY says a war with NK would be very costly. This is straight from the mouth of SK presidents since the 90s, they know those weapons NK has would create a catastrophe for SK's economy.

I do agree the NK regime won't last much longer but that could be another 30 plus years based on what military experts are saying. You say that if NK really wanted a war, they would attack. Bro.....they have attacked lol
  • zombie
    Options

It wasn't 46 fisherman bro it was 46 SK sailors. In the words of Joe Biden, that's a huge ? deal. I understand SK isn't in the same situation as America but it proves SK deep down is still scared of NK. If nation A is scared of nation B, by default that makes nation B not a pushover. Also, if killing the leadership of NK "causes too much trouble", it further cements the fact that NK is not a pushover.

If NK was just a regular pain in the ass, it's leadership would have been taken out Libya style, with almost no effort. Taking out NK leadership would require a decent amount of effort, and with China helping NK, it's definitely an effort not worth making. I don't see how NK is just a boil on the ass if SK and America don't want to ? with them. After all, they have actually killed more then 46 SK soldiers, more if you include the 90s. It would be an ugly war that wouldn't end as quickly as some may think. There's a reason SK PUBLICLY says a war with NK would be very costly. This is straight from the mouth of SK presidents since the 90s, they know those weapons NK has would create a catastrophe for SK's economy.

I do agree the NK regime won't last much longer but that could be another 30 plus years based on what military experts are saying. You say that if NK really wanted a war, they would attack. Bro.....they have attacked lol

If a nk attack is only worth 46 sailors then it's no real attack.

Like i said nk is in a unique geographical situation but it's still just a pain in the ass. Nk is a pushover to america and as long as america protects sk they have nothing to fear from nk. I have cavities but they don't hurt enough for me to go to the dentist at some point however i might get tired of it and pluck it out or the nerves might die and then it will slowly rot out of my mouth. this seems to be how the world wants to deal with nk and frankly that seems to be the most intelligent way

we don't want to ? with nk not because we fear any military fight but because it would be worthless expenditure, the profit would not be worth the cost.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    NK hurting/crippling Sk hurts NK just as much
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2014
    Options

Like i said nk is in a unique geographical situation but it's still just a pain in the ass. Nk is a pushover to america and as long as america protects sk they have nothing to fear from nk. I have cavities but they don't hurt enough for me to go to the dentist at some point however i might get tired of it and pluck it out or the nerves might die and then it will slowly rot out of my mouth. this seems to be how the world wants to deal with nk and frankly that seems to be the most intelligent way

we don't want to ? with nk not because we fear any military fight but because it would be worthless expenditure, the profit would not be worth the cost.

46 South Korean sailors being killed by having a WARSHIP blown up is not a real attack? Lol I respectfully disagree. Like Lyrical said, a NK attack on SK would hurt NK just as much but South korea definitely respects the power of North Korea. Sometimes, a crazy enemy is just as dangerous as a strong enemy, why? Because a crazy enemy doesn't care about consequences, SK does. If anything, that's the main reason NK isn't a pushover to SK.

NK is a weak opponent compared to America true but America still doesn't want beef with NK, as you said it's not worth the headache. That speaks volumes as to how formidable they are, and even if they aren't, China is right there to back them up. At the end of the day, America is the biggest warmonger nation in the world, and they don't wana ? with NK, despite them killing SK sailors and threatening America and SK with nuclear war on a monthly basis, I don't consider them pushovers. Whose trying to push NK leadership out of power? Nobody. They called Obama all kinds of disgusting racial slurs, basically daring America to do ? . Of course, America chose to do nothing because NK isn't afraid to cause chaos and America knows the chaos and war would cause more problems then it would solve. That's not pushover status....

It's like Joker vs Batman, Batman can always kick Joker's ass. But Joker is his most formidable opponent because the Joker can cause mass chaos all around Batman, leaving any reckless victory against the Joker not worth it.....and if it is, few people win.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    NK hurting/crippling Sk hurts NK just as much

Yes but SK has ALOT more to lose....NK as a nation is already rock bottom, if anything, war on their soil is a perfect excuse for people to run away from NK, something most North Koreans probably wana do anyway lol
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2014
    Options
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_border_incidents_involving_North_Korea

Link shows why NK is no pushover nation, they've killed American soldiers since the armistice signing, America still doesn't want to ? with North Korean leadership. Just because China is backing NK up, NK shouldn't be considered a run of the mill 3rd world nation America can push around. Imagine any other nation in the world killing American soldiers like this and getting away with it.
  • zombie
    Options

46 South Korean sailors being killed by having a WARSHIP blown up is not a real attack? Lol I respectfully disagree. Like Lyrical said, a NK attack on SK would hurt NK just as much but South korea definitely respects the power of North Korea. Sometimes, a crazy enemy is just as dangerous as a strong enemy, why? Because a crazy enemy doesn't care about consequences, SK does. If anything, that's the main reason NK isn't a pushover to SK.

NK is a weak opponent compared to America true but America still doesn't want beef with NK, as you said it's not worth the headache. That speaks volumes as to how formidable they are, and even if they aren't, China is right there to back them up. At the end of the day, America is the biggest warmonger nation in the world, and they don't wana ? with NK, despite them killing SK sailors and threatening America and SK with nuclear war on a monthly basis, I don't consider them pushovers. Whose trying to push NK leadership out of power? Nobody. They called Obama all kinds of disgusting racial slurs, basically daring America to do ? . Of course, America chose to do nothing because NK isn't afraid to cause chaos and America knows the chaos and war would cause more problems then it would solve. That's not pushover status....

It's like Joker vs Batman, Batman can always kick Joker's ass. But Joker is his most formidable opponent because the Joker can cause mass chaos all around Batman, leaving any reckless victory against the Joker not worth it.....and if it is, few people win.

All that ? means nothing to the big picture. The goal of war is to destroy your enemy they talking ? about obama means nothing. There huffing and puffing means nothing. And I have no faith in china backing up nk in 2014. Nk is the ? kid in the back of the class. I don't see why you are boosting them so much and they do care about consequences if they diid not they would have invaded alreaady.

The batman won't ? joker but the usa will ? nk the north klreans now how far not to push it.
  • janklow
    Options
    NK isn't a pushover because they back up their words with action time to time by killing SK fisherman or soldiers in random events since the 90s, if not earlier. They've shelled SK islands, killing more South Koreans, without any serious fear of retaliation. A pushover nation doesn't act like that.
    actually, there's nothing you're saying there that makes them not a pushover. China's not a pushover, but they also don't ? random fishermen in situations where the other country feels compelled to not escalate the situation. the biggest point in NK's favor -which i think most everyone has acknowledged- is that they're capable of creating a huge mess, and not wanting to deal with THAT is why they're able to do what they do (such as exist).
    Also, while China did bail out NK in the 50s, NK soldiers still fought pretty well considering how bad the odds were against them, with SK, the United Nations AND America fighting them. Don't forget NK was kicking SK's ass until the United Nations and USA got involved. In the end, America bailed out SK, and China bailed out NK, creating the draw that's taken place to this day
    well, you DO know that Americans were there the entire time, right? that they didn't just show up later?

NK soldiers fought well with the element of surprise and the ability to hammer poorly-equipped SK/US troops with gear they got from the Russians. when they got that turned around, it went very poorly for NK until China bailed them out.

a minute ago you were telling me of their awesome guerrilla skills and now it's their fearsome martial prowess. in either case, the evidence just isn't really there.

plus, let's be honest about this comparison: you want to say the US lost Vietnam because we underestimated North Vietnam... but while that "lost" part is debatable (leaving that aside right now), what isn't really is the fact that the US militarily hammered the ? out of NVA forces over and over. so why are we so quick to declare the NK forces military bad-? but go "USA in Vietnam, LOL" when the latter is what's likely to show actual evidence of military ability?

going to further point out that there are some popular culture misconceptions about what the NVA forces entailed, but whatever.

you know why NK is a pushover nation? when they had this great chance to invade and take South Korea, they tried and failed. have they tried again? no, they do little ? . NK is DYING for a war? they can start it any time, but they don't. seriously, what's stopping them from saying "? it" and attacking with their bad-ass military? NOTHING. consider that before you claim they're dying for war and can't be called pushovers.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2014
    Options

All that ? means nothing to the big picture. The goal of war is to destroy your enemy they talking ? about obama means nothing. There huffing and puffing means nothing. And I have no faith in china backing up nk in 2014. Nk is the ? kid in the back of the class. I don't see why you are boosting them so much and they do care about consequences if they diid not they would have invaded alreaady.

The batman won't ? joker but the usa will ? nk the north klreans now how far not to push it.

No faith in China backing up NK in 2014? Best believe if America invaded North Korea and things got too hot next to China's border that China would definitely intervene, why else would North Korea act so confident blowing up warships that belong to SK, even though Sk is protected by America? I'm not boosting up North Korea, I'm just stating they're more dangerous an enemy then people may realize. There's a reason America saber rattles with many countries around the world that are "national security threats" but never North Korea. Observers note that America never wastes an opportunity to go to war with someone but leaves North Korea alone, despite it threatening war on American soil. As long as NK has potential to build nuclear bombs and as wild and reckless as they are blowing up WARSHIPS, not fishing boats, and as long as NK has gotten away with killing AMERICAN SOLDIERS since the armistice signing, no way in hell can I consider NK a nation that doesn't know how far to push it. Killing American soldiers and blowing up warships isn't pushing it? LOL man ok if you say so.

By the way I'm not advocating war against NK, I'm just saying a ruthless enemy is a dangerous one, Sun Tzu has said this too.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    NK isn't a pushover because they back up their words with action time to time by killing SK fisherman or soldiers in random events since the 90s, if not earlier. They've shelled SK islands, killing more South Koreans, without any serious fear of retaliation. A pushover nation doesn't act like that.
    actually, there's nothing you're saying there that makes them not a pushover. China's not a pushover, but they also don't ? random fishermen in situations where the other country feels compelled to not escalate the situation. the biggest point in NK's favor -which i think most everyone has acknowledged- is that they're capable of creating a huge mess, and not wanting to deal with THAT is why they're able to do what they do (such as exist).
    well, you DO know that Americans were there the entire time, right? that they didn't just show up later?

NK soldiers fought well with the element of surprise and the ability to hammer poorly-equipped SK/US troops with gear they got from the Russians. when they got that turned around, it went very poorly for NK until China bailed them out.

a minute ago you were telling me of their awesome guerrilla skills and now it's their fearsome martial prowess. in either case, the evidence just isn't really there.

plus, let's be honest about this comparison: you want to say the US lost Vietnam because we underestimated North Vietnam... but while that "lost" part is debatable (leaving that aside right now), what isn't really is the fact that the US militarily hammered the ? out of NVA forces over and over. so why are we so quick to declare the NK forces military bad-? but go "USA in Vietnam, LOL" when the latter is what's likely to show actual evidence of military ability?

going to further point out that there are some popular culture misconceptions about what the NVA forces entailed, but whatever.

you know why NK is a pushover nation? when they had this great chance to invade and take South Korea, they tried and failed. have they tried again? no, they do little ? . NK is DYING for a war? they can start it any time, but they don't. seriously, what's stopping them from saying "? it" and attacking with their bad-ass military? NOTHING. consider that before you claim they're dying for war and can't be called pushovers.

Ok you admit that NK can create a huge mess, that's not something a pushover can do. Why isn't anyone taking out NK leadership if they're so easy to push around lol? Aren't they threatening SK with nuclear holocaust and war all the time? Seems to me if someone was a pushover that they would just knock the nutty leaders of NK out the way but we all know it won't happen anytime soon because they ARE NOT pushovers.

NK is kind of like Elliot Rodgers, maybe a weak kid that no one took seriously. But after his rampage, people now realize the kind of dangerous nutjob he was. I do understand American forces hammered NK forces repeatedly but don't also forget NK forces hammered the ? out of SK forces for a time too. North Koreans had the South Korean forces backed up against a corner pretty bad until of course American forces came to the rescue. And of course, America and SK never won the Korean War because China had the back of NK and they still do.

As far as NK failing to invade SK, how does that make them pushovers on that end? It's not like SK and America succeeded in invading NK either. And you say NK only does little ? ? LOL I'm amazed you would say something so incredibly ignorant, NK HAS KILLED AMERICAN SOLDIERS AND BLOWN UP WARSHIPS KILLING 46 SOUTH KOREAN SAILORS SINCE THE ARMISTICE SIGNING. And they've killed much more South Korean SOLDIERS overall since the signing as well.That's little ? ? Those are serious violations man. Should I link up on how many American soldiers North Korea has killed since the armistice signing? Don't be naïve.
  • zombie
    edited June 2014
    Options

No faith in China backing up NK in 2014? Best believe if America invaded North Korea and things got too hot next to China's border that China would definitely intervene, why else would North Korea act so confident blowing up warships that belong to SK, even though Sk is protected by America? I'm not boosting up North Korea, I'm just stating they're more dangerous an enemy then people may realize. There's a reason America saber rattles with many countries around the world that are "national security threats" but never North Korea. Observers note that America never wastes an opportunity to go to war with someone but leaves North Korea alone, despite it threatening war on American soil. As long as NK has potential to build nuclear bombs and as wild and reckless as they are blowing up WARSHIPS, not fishing boats, and as long as NK has gotten away with killing AMERICAN SOLDIERS since the armistice signing, no way in hell can I consider NK a nation that doesn't know how far to push it. Killing American soldiers and blowing up warships isn't pushing it? LOL man ok if you say so.

By the way I'm not advocating war against NK, I'm just saying a ruthless enemy is a dangerous one, Sun Tzu has said this too.

China would intervene but not on nks side I don't think their would be a benefit to helping them fight a war for china.. At the end of the day if nk was as ruthless as you think they would have invaded america and sk is doing the smart thing by letting nk wither and die on the vine. Nk fired on a sk navy ship not an american one. You make too much out of nk actions and I've tol you nk does these crazy things so they can get attention and food for the upper class.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2014
    Options
    North Korea has killed 90 AMERICAN troops since the armistice signing, and over 40 South Korean soldiers since the armistice signing......how the flying ? can NK be considered a pushover when they can get away with ? like this? NK is a dangerous enemy and deep down American and South Korean politicians know it. An American soldier was shot down in his helicopter as recently as 1994 over North Korean airspace

http://www.stripes.com/news/pacific/korea/monument-to-honor-troops-killed-in-combat-since-korean-war-ended-1.179678

SEOUL — More than 40,000 U.S. servicemembers died or went missing in action during three brutal years of fighting in the Korean War.

This week, the U.S. and South Korea will remember a group whose deaths are often overshadowed by the war — the 130 U.S. and South Korean troops killed in active combat on the peninsula since the 1953 armistice.

The names of approximately 90 U.S. troops and 40 South Korean troops — all KATUSAs, or Korean Augmentees to the U.S. Army — are engraved on the monument, along with the message that the South Korean people “honor the souls of the fallen soldiers ... who died fighting the communists here on the peninsula for the peace and democracy of Republic of Korea.”

--Pushovers....LOL
  • zombie
    Options
    In about 50 years since the armistice nk has only managed to ? 9o americans and I'm willing to bet most of those were more than 20 years ago. Which only proves they are little more than a pain in the ass. You know how many people were killed by terrorist in that same amount of time.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2014
    Options
    The difference btw the terrorist groups and NK though is that the terror groups get droned and blown up. North Korea doesn't get droned and bombed. Instead, NK gets food and aid.....from the same nations NK kills and plays around with. GANGSTA.....don't think America's enemies haven't noticed this.....
  • zombie
    Options
    The difference btw the terrorist groups and NK though is that the terror groups get droned and blown up. North Korea doesn't get droned and bombed. Instead, NK gets food and aid.....from the same nations NK kills and plays around with. GANGSTA.....don't think America's enemies haven't noticed this.....

There is more than way to defeat your enemy if the goal is to defeat nk then the most profitable method should be used it could be food aide or drones it does not matter whatever works.

The only way america's enemies can hurt us is economically when it comes to physical combat we have no competition.
  • zombie
    Options
    Quite frankly with the way technology is going and with nk army only falling behind and starving sooner rather than later america will probably just launch a massive preemptive strike against nk that destroys their military in one blow. If we can get china to sign onto that nk will be history. And even if that does not happen nk still dies a slow death.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Quite frankly with the way technology is going and with nk army only falling behind and starving sooner rather than later america will probably just launch a massive preemptive strike against nk that destroys their military in one blow. If we can get china to sign onto that nk will be history. And even if that does not happen nk still dies a slow death.

Maybe but reports show NK leadership is as tight and as strong as ever. They're all scared of the people around Kim Jung. We all know NK leaders don't care about their own people much aside from the free housing and medical care, but for some reason there aren't any revolutions taking place in that country. The leadership of NK are eating well, and they have crazy ideas that their military supports, it'll be awhile before they're taken out. In the end, China is the main reason America doesn't want to mess with NK, Seoul being destroyed or crippled is the second reason. Refugees flooding China is probably the main reason China protects NK.

Either way, NK will get away with killing those 90 American soldiers. They're leadership since the fifties has remained intact and in the family.
  • janklow
    Options
    Ok you admit that NK can create a huge mess, that's not something a pushover can do.
    yeah, it is if the mess is "set off a nuclear bomb and then watch their conventional military get hammered into flattened ? ."
    Why isn't anyone taking out NK leadership if they're so easy to push around lol? Aren't they threatening SK with nuclear holocaust and war all the time? Seems to me if someone was a pushover that they would just knock the nutty leaders of NK out the way but we all know it won't happen anytime soon because they ARE NOT pushovers.
    again, it seems to me that if they weren't pushovers and were dying for war --remember that this was your contention-- then they wouldn't just spend all their time talking about nuclear holocausts and war. you know, the stuff they never actually do?

no one takes out the NK leadership because China doesn't want to deal with a refugee mess (or want a US-loving SK they have minimal sway with dominating the whole peninsula) and SK likes to go back and forth and pursue sunshine policies. but did you notice how these things aren't actually dependent on
    I do understand American forces hammered NK forces repeatedly but don't also forget NK forces hammered the ? out of SK forces for a time too. North Koreans had the South Korean forces backed up against a corner pretty bad until of course American forces came to the rescue. And of course, America and SK never won the Korean War because China had the back of NK and they still do.
    okay, i'm not going to forget that the SK forces got hammered because i specifically mentioned this and discuss WHY IT HAPPENED. and again, American forces were there the ENTIRE TIME.
    And you say NK only does little ? ? LOL I'm amazed you would say something so incredibly ignorant, NK HAS KILLED AMERICAN SOLDIERS AND BLOWN UP WARSHIPS KILLING 46 SOUTH KOREAN SAILORS SINCE THE ARMISTICE SIGNING. And they've killed much more South Korean SOLDIERS overall since the signing as well.That's little ? ? Those are serious violations man. Should I link up on how many American soldiers North Korea has killed since the armistice signing? Don't be naïve.
    here we go with the ? ? talk in the debates again. (sigh)

let me say it again: you're claiming military prowess for NK that you cannot support, such as the mention of their bad-ass guerrilla tactics that i asked you about that never got mentioned again. you claim they have a powerful military and are "dying for war," yet you can't tell us why they don't just say "? it" and invade SK Right ? Now if that's the case.

have they killed American soldiers? yes, i am entirely aware of incidents like those that kicked off Operation Paul Bunyan, but you know what? killing two Americans is the definition of "little ? " if you're comparing it to stuff like the Korean War.
    and to be more snide about it, i'm not the one that seems to have a fuzzy knowledge of the Korean War and the like.
    North Korea has killed 90 AMERICAN troops since the armistice signing, and over 40 South Korean soldiers since the armistice signing......how the flying ? can NK be considered a pushover when they can get away with ? like this?
    because in the grand scheme of things, it's not ? . and because we're talking about them being pushovers in the sense of "if our military forces fight" while you're busily trying to declare random ? means you're not a pushover for reasons i don't understand.