Iran’s ayatollah: Jihad will last until America is wiped out

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Well Janklow, I admit my history of the Korean War is not as encyclopedic as yours. But our histories weren't off by much.

With that being said, I still respectfully disagree with NK killing 90 Americans being nothing in the grand scheme of things. It's great propaganda for their people, emboldening the craziness of their military.They blew up a SK warship as recently as 4 years ago too, despite the fact the mightiest military in the world publicly supports SK. They don't want to invade SK as I said, they're looking to spark a conflict by killing soldiers and blowing up warships, obviously tactics that haven't worked because SK is a pretty soft nation overall. America is still shook of China, and with good reason. For NK, it's mostly about appearing strong to a nation that has wounded pride after the Korean War.

They remember the high losses they took and I'm sure the leadership of NK knows the people are a little frustrated with their lives, so they must constantly use propaganda saying how the West and SK are ruining their lives. Hence, the random attacks on SK and Americans at times. When I say NK is not a pushover nation, I'm not speaking on purely military forces fighting, although it's a part of that. I'm mostly speaking about NK doing whatever it wants in its own realm and getting away with it. And NK is indeed getting away with a lot.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    With that being said, I still respectfully disagree with NK killing 90 Americans being nothing in the grand scheme of things. It's great propaganda for their people, emboldening the craziness of their military.They blew up a SK warship as recently as 4 years ago too, despite the fact the mightiest military in the world publicly supports SK. They don't want to invade SK as I said, they're looking to spark a conflict by killing soldiers and blowing up warships, obviously tactics that haven't worked because SK is a pretty soft nation overall. America is still shook of China, and with good reason. For NK, it's mostly about appearing strong to a nation that has wounded pride after the Korean War.
    look, i agree with you on several points:
    -they absolutely do this ? for propaganda reasons, as noted;
    -they're trying to spark SOMETHING with SK;
    -they get away with a lot of ? .

and ultimately you shouldn't underrate ANY military you're going to tangle with, even if only because it'll could still result in you ? something up worse on the way to ultimate victory. or after it. or you could secretly lose the conflict, kind of (see: China versus Vietnam).

but the point i think we're trying to make is that while we all know there are very clear reasons why NK can do the ? they do, it's NOT because everyone's impressed with their military might, nuclear weapons or not. that's it and i think that's what we mean by "pushover." i think i would call NK "incorrigible."
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2014
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    look, i agree with you on several points:
    -they absolutely do this ? for propaganda reasons, as noted;
    -they're trying to spark SOMETHING with SK;
    -they get away with a lot of ? .

and ultimately you shouldn't underrate ANY military you're going to tangle with, even if only because it'll could still result in you ? something up worse on the way to ultimate victory. or after it. or you could secretly lose the conflict, kind of (see: China versus Vietnam).

but the point i think we're trying to make is that while we all know there are very clear reasons why NK can do the ? they do, it's NOT because everyone's impressed with their military might, nuclear weapons or not. that's it and i think that's what we mean by "pushover." i think i would call NK "incorrigible."

Now this we can mostly agree on....I expect the status quo to remain the same on NK for a long time, 20 to 30 years. And when revolutions finally take place there because the North Korean people had enough, I expect NK leadership to be more accommodating to their people. And then things will probably remain the same for a little longer. It has one of the most durable dictatorships in modern history, I can't think of another regime aside from the current Saudi family that's been in charge so long, while being so despotic. It's pretty amazing when you think about it.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ruling family of nk stays in power because they gave cut off communication between the rest of the world and their populace. So the chances of their being a revolution from the ground up is small not to mention the entire population is starving .

• kingblaze84
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Good points Zombie. They did cut off communication from the outside world, so the NK people probably think their lives are normal. Perhaps NK leadership will remain intact even longer then 20,30 years.

With China openly angry at American foreign policy regarding China's neighbors, I expect China to be a lot less cooperative with America for a long time. That means more private support for NK and stronger, more bold NK leadership
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do you realize that this threat is not going away until the mission is accomplished! These people are not playing! It doesn't matter if it happens tomorrow, next week, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years, 100 years, or 1,000 years from now, jihad will not stop until America is destroyed!

And all we have to do is look to the source of all truth to see how it will all play out. But hey what do I know.....shrugs
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Do you realize that this threat is not going away until the mission is accomplished! These people are not playing! It doesn't matter if it happens tomorrow, next week, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years, 100 years, or 1,000 years from now, jihad will not stop until America is destroyed!

And all we have to do is look to the source of all truth to see how it will all play out. But hey what do I know.....shrugs

even if america cut off israel? i know there's alot of foreign policy politics at hand, that im not really up on, that makes that unfeasible, but if we just stopped ? with other countries on they're behalf dont you think a few generations removed from that things might get better?

pardon my lack of knowledge on the subject, but i do support the libertarian policy of ending all our entangling alliances, especially that one. i pretty much hate everything our government has done in that region to incite the hatred against us. maybe that's something that can actually be agreed on with the rest of the posters here.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2014
    Options

even if america cut off israel? i know there's alot of foreign policy politics at hand, that im not really up on, that makes that unfeasible, but if we just stopped ? with other countries on they're behalf dont you think a few generations removed from that things might get better?

pardon my lack of knowledge on the subject, but i do support the libertarian policy of ending all our entangling alliances, especially that one. i pretty much hate everything our government has done in that region to incite the hatred against us. maybe that's something that can actually be agreed on with the rest of the posters here.

Well cutting off Israel will be the death blow for sure. When that happens best believe America will be destroyed a short time after that. And the way things are going, with America supporting a 2 state solution and backing the new formed Palestinian government, the forsaking of Israel is not too far off.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-rebuked-by-israel-for-continuing-palestine-aid-after-hamas-20140603-zrvt4.html
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    edited June 2014
    Options

Well cutting off Israel will be the death blow for sure. When that happens best believe America will be destroyed a short time after that. And the way things are going, with America supporting a 2 state solution and backing the new formed Palestinian government, the forsaking of Israel is not too far off.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-rebuked-by-israel-for-continuing-palestine-aid-after-hamas-20140603-zrvt4.html
    why what's israel gonna do? only reason they havent been wiped out by the arabs is cause we've backed them up right?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

why what's israel gonna do? only reason they havent been wiped out by the arabs is cause we've backed them up right?

Because ? is not a man that He should lie. He always speaks truth. You see thousands of years ago ? made a promise to the progenitor of Israel, Abraham. ? promised this to Abraham:

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." Genesis 12:3

This is irrevocable. ? promises to bless all those who bless Israel and curse all those who curse Israel. The United States has been blessed above all nations because we have been Israel #1 ally since they became a nation again in 1948. Thus the hand of ? has remained on the nation of America because of our support of Israel.

But I want you to look at this site before you comment back to see that there is a correlation between America's dealings with Israel for bad and disasters that have happened to America because of it:

http://www.pilgrimscall.com/US Actions.htm

If you have looked at the site, you will see that ? is not playing. When you mess with Israel, you will be punished. Thus, when America finally turns it's back on Israel you better believe that there will be nothing preventing all the nations that hate America from delivering her death blow. Amen.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." Genesis 12:3

This is irrevocable. ? promises to bless all those who bless Israel and curse all those who curse Israel. =

Is ? speaking of Israelites or Israelis?

Also, I thought Israel was cut off from being a nation until Christ comes back? Does it not say He will bring them out of the captivity of Babylon (America) at His return?

So called Jewish people in America don't really seem like a rejected race of people. Their communities seem to be doing rather well.

edit: Did He not say He would bring Israel out of captivity a NEW WAY, to the point Israelites would totally forget about 1st Exodus?

Isaiah 43
    The Destruction of Babylon Foretold

14Thus saith the LORD, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.

15I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

16Thus saith the LORD, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;

17Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.

Deliverance for ? 's People

18Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

19Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

20The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

21This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

pg. 26 The Audacity of Hope by Barack Hussein Obama
  • zombie
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »

This is irrevocable. ? promises to bless all those who bless Israel and curse all those who curse Israel. =

Also, I thought Israel was cut off from being a nation until Christ comes back? Does it not say He will bring them out of the captivity of Babylon (America) at His return?

So called Jewish people in America don't really seem like a rejected race of people. Their communities seem to be doing rather well.

edit: Did He not say He would bring Israel out of captivity a NEW WAY, to the point Israelites would totally forget about 1st Exodus?

Isaiah 43

14Thus saith the LORD, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.

16Thus saith the LORD, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;

17Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.

19Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

20The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

Black people are not the descendants of israel. And the jews have been ? on for hundreads of years their afflulence is recent
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »

Isaiah 43

Israel became a nation again in 1 day in accordance with the fulfillment of this prophecy:

"Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children."
    Isaiah 66:8

That prophecy was literally fulfilled May 14, 1948.

Was all of Israel regathered on that day? No. The regathering of the whole house of Israel will not happen until the last days start, when Babylon the Great is destroyed.

The destruction of Babylon the Great is only the start of the Day of the Lord. There will still be 7 years to go until Jesus Christ returns. Amen.

Concerning the last days, ? will place it in the hearts of those who are of the house of Israel, to return back to the land of Israel. Thus uniting the whole house together as 1 just as the prophecy in Ezekiel 37 declares.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2014
    Options
    @‌Judah Back

? was speaking to Abraham, who was a gentile, at the time of the promise of Genesis 12:3. That is why ? says that ALL the families of the earth will be blessed in Abraham.

Meaning both Jews and Gentiles. Why? Because all who follow in the path of Abraham, meaning those who come to ? by faith, are blessed just as Abraham is blessed.

The Israel of ? are all those who have been saved by grace through faith. Physical descent is meaningless because flesh and blood can not inherit the kingdom of ? , YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN!!!!!!!!

? is building a spiritual house made up of living stones who have come to Him by faith, just as Abraham did, who is the father of faith.

• Mainstream_rap_sucks
    edited June 2014
    Options

Because ? is not a man that He should lie. He always speaks truth. You see thousands of years ago ? made a promise to the progenitor of Israel, Abraham. ? promised this to Abraham:

This is irrevocable. ? promises to bless all those who bless Israel and curse all those who curse Israel. The United States has been blessed above all nations because we have been Israel #1 ally since they became a nation again in 1948. Thus the hand of ? has remained on the nation of America because of our support of Israel.

But I want you to look at this site before you comment back to see that there is a correlation between America's dealings with Israel for bad and disasters that have happened to America because of it:

http://www.pilgrimscall.com/US Actions.htm

If you have looked at the site, you will see that ? is not playing. When you mess with Israel, you will be punished. Thus, when America finally turns it's back on Israel you better believe that there will be nothing preventing all the nations that hate America from delivering her death blow. Amen.
    so your basing all this speculation on prophecy rather than real life observations? so there isnt really anything israel could do to us if we told them to ? off? just a big backlash by our jewish community and maybe some sanctions. like i said im not really schooled on foreign policy if anyone would care to enlighten me besides jehovah over here. no but seriously my man. you are being a fearmonger and looking for things that arent there to make your prophecy come true rather than observe things from a realistic standpoint. basically taking the bible too literally.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Well i tried Lord. Amen.
  • janklow
    Options
    Now this we can mostly agree on....I expect the status quo to remain the same on NK for a long time, 20 to 30 years. And when revolutions finally take place there because the North Korean people had enough, I expect NK leadership to be more accommodating to their people. And then things will probably remain the same for a little longer. It has one of the most durable dictatorships in modern history, I can't think of another regime aside from the current Saudi family that's been in charge so long, while being so despotic. It's pretty amazing when you think about it.
    well, it helps that China is a SEVERE enabler of the way NK is run; it really would have collapsed by now if it wasn't for that. i'd like to think the US and China could work out some way to change it up... but honestly, i just don't think that happens in the next 20-30 years either.

• kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    well, it helps that China is a SEVERE enabler of the way NK is run; it really would have collapsed by now if it wasn't for that. i'd like to think the US and China could work out some way to change it up... but honestly, i just don't think that happens in the next 20-30 years either.

It's funny how you say China is a big enabler of what NK is doing, now Russia wants to become one too lol....looks like America's enemies want to create their own New World Order now (and no I don't think they'll set off a nuclear bomb in America but they'll definitely become a headache for American foreign policy)

http://news.yahoo.com/putin-looks-east-bolster-ties-north-korea-055659457.html

Putin looks east to bolster ties with North Korea

TOKYO (AP) — Angry with the West's response over Ukraine and eager to diversify its options, Russia is moving rapidly to bolster ties with North Korea in a diplomatic nose-thumbing that could complicate the U.S.-led effort to squeeze Pyongyang into giving up its nuclear weapons program.

Russia's proactive strategy in Asia, which also involves cozying up to China and has been dubbed "Putin's Pivot," began years ago as Moscow's answer to Washington's much-touted alliance-building and rebalancing of its military forces in the Pacific. But it has gained a new sense of urgency since Ukraine — and Pyongyang is already getting a big windfall.

Better ties with Russia could provide a much needed economic boost, a counterbalance against Chinese influence and a potentially useful wedge against the West in international forums — and particularly in the U.S.-led effort to isolate Pyongyang over its development of nuclear weapons
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Well i tried Lord. Amen.

The Bible isn't predicting anything that's currently going on. And shame on you for supporting Israel's evil apartheid. Posts like yours are the reasons more and more Americans are turning their backs on the Bible. If the Bible supports Israel's evil apartheid that is ruining America's reputation worldwide, good. It will only make Christianity easier to mock and make fun of.
  • zombie
    Options
    The bible supports israel right to exist it however does not support any evil israel might do.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well if you want to get technical about it both the Palestinians and the jews that are currently in Israel do not belong. While there are some rightfully indigenous 'Black' inhabitants of Palestine and Israel still living in the region the majority of them are recent immigrants from neighboring Arabs countries.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/747#.U48XufldXXo

In fact, according to official Ottoman Turk census figures of 1882, in the entire Land of Israel, there were only 141,000 Muslims, both Arab and non-Arab. This number was to skyrocket to 650,000 Arabs by 1922, a 450% increase in only 40 years. By 1938 that number would become over 1 million or an 800% increase in only 56 years. Population growth was especially high in areas where Jews lived. Where did all these Arabs come from? According to the Arabs the huge increase in their numbers was due to natural childbirth. In 1944, for example, they alleged that the natural increase (births minus deaths) of Arabs in the Land of Israel was the astounding figure of 334 per 1000. That would make it roughly three times the corresponding rate for the same year of Lebanon and Syria and almost four times that of Egypt, considered amongst the highest in the world. Unlikely, to say the least. If the massive increase was not due to natural births, then were did all these Arabs come from?

All the evidence points to the neighboring Arab states of Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan. In 1922 the British Governor of the Sinai noted that ?illegal immigration was not only going on from the Sinai, but also from Transjordan and Syria.? In 1930, the British Mandate -sponsored Hope-Simpson Report noted that ?unemployment lists are being swollen by immigrants from Trans-Jordania? and ?illicit immigration through Syria and across the northern frontier of Palestine is material.? The Arabs themselves bare witness to this trend. For example, the governor of the Syrian district of Hauran, Tewfik Bey el Hurani, admitted in 1934 that in a single period of only a few months over 30,000 Syrians from Hauran had moved to the Land of Israel. Even British Prime Minister Winston Churchill noted the Arab influx. Churchill, a veteran of the early years of the British mandate in the Land of Israel, noted in 1939 that ?far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied.?
  • janklow
    Options
    TOKYO (AP) — Angry with the West's response over Ukraine and eager to diversify its options, Russia is moving rapidly to bolster ties with North Korea in a diplomatic nose-thumbing
    yeah, i think that pretty much sums it up

• MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we gonna just admit that NK denied sinking the SK war ship. And some South Koreans also questioned the so called evidence? And @Janklow NK would have won the Korean war if it wasn't for outside intervention...
  • janklow
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    So we gonna just admit that NK denied sinking the SK war ship. And some South Koreans also questioned the so called evidence?
    NK denies a lot of stuff, but let's say the popular consensus is "NK did that ? "
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    And @Janklow NK would have won the Korean war if it wasn't for outside intervention...
    this is sort of a false theory, though: NK was always trained and supplied by the USSR/China for the purposes of the invasion. IIRC, the USSR specifically gave the green light for the invasion. there was ALWAYS outside intervention on BOTH sides.