live in ? . fwb with ex

Options
In Your Moms Room
In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was dating and living with the girl. We were together for 4 months. This past Saturday I broke up with her. It was a pretty messy break up.
But instead of her moving out, I suggested a fwb situation. She was down with it. So she is still living with me and still paying half the rent.

I think I'm in the best situation possible. I have live in ? . But we aren't together. I don't have to spend money on her, give her attention. I can talk to whoever i want. There is no argueing or fighting. None of that relationship ? .

Has anybody been in a similar situation? Can it last?

Comments

• In Your Moms Room
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Bring a next ? home. See if she really bout it.

Not too many ? is going to come home and ? me with another ? just sitting there. Lol

But I went out to the mall wit another ? yesterday. And my fwb didn't trip or argue with me about it.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    When she brings that other ? home and you hear her make some sounds you haven't heard b4 tho...

We live in the same room. And work the same shift. So it would be hard for either of us to bring anyone to the crib.
    7figz wrote: »
    You movin' ? in after 4 months ?

Did she at least go half on the bills ?

She pay half the rent. I said that in the o/p
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    DUB wrote: »
    Inb4 your ex bring home the basketball team and you catch feelings

That's the point of a fwb. She can go out and get attention from other dudes so I don't have to give it.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options

Not too many ? is going to come home and ? me with another ? just sitting there. Lol

But I went out to the mall wit another ? yesterday. And my fwb didn't trip or argue with me about it.
    When she brings that other ? home and you hear her make some sounds you haven't heard b4 tho...

We live in the same room. And work the same shift. So it would be hard for either of us to bring anyone to the crib.
    7figz wrote: »
    You movin' ? in after 4 months ?

Did she at least go half on the bills ?

She pay half the rent. I said that in the o/p

That's not fwb that's 2 broke ? with no options and lack of brain function.

No diss.

No diss taken. Either of us could move out or get into another relationship whenever.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    In other words...y'all still together.

How you figure?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    My bad... Same room tho ?

? , I'd be bringing another ? home ASAP to see her reaction.

No way a ? gonna sit in the same room and not react.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't really call it fwb if it was regular ? , still is regular ? while being the only ? you even hitting. And wasn't your roommate cooking her dinner and ? ? He still at the crib wit y'all?
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Ga_Clay wrote: »
    4 months?....

even tho bringing random ? to the bat cave is a no no, when you do have female company that you seem remotely interested in to the spot it's gonna be drama, first under the surface, then she gone give you your issue.

1. that ain't a random chick you was ? , y'all dated, so feelings gone be caught when she start wondering why you able to be cordial with these other ? and not her.

2. the new ? , unless brain dead, gone have something to say bout your fwb, they gone at least have words.

3. her new ? gone try you in YOUR ? , you gone come home one day and his crew gone have HQ setup in yo crib.

you setting up to take repeated losses, get the ? out now

#3 is that soul catcher tho... It would be going straight to the straps. No hands.
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Basically!

If her presence is blocking you from getting other ? , then you're cuffed, young padawan
  • bigduece69
    bigduece69 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't do it. We could still smash from time to time if we're single, but we can't live together.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options

Basically!

If her presence is blocking you from getting other ? , then you're cuffed, young padawan

She isn't blocking me from getting other ? .
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ga_Clay wrote: »
    4 months?....

even tho bringing random ? to the bat cave is a no no, when you do have female company that you seem remotely interested in to the spot it's gonna be drama, first under the surface, then she gone give you your issue.

1. that ain't a random chick you was ? , y'all dated, so feelings gone be caught when she start wondering why you able to be cordial with these other ? and not her.

2. the new ? , unless brain dead, gone have something to say bout your fwb, they gone at least have words.

3. her new ? gone try you in YOUR ? , you gone come home one day and his crew gone have HQ setup in yo crib.

you setting up to take repeated losses, get the ? out now

#3 is that soul catcher tho... It would be going straight to the straps. No hands.

i'm just speaking from experience. i watched my home girl bulldog ? out the crib and her new ? and friends would be posted up 3-4 days a week.

lil buddy had no out at all, didn't wanna pay the fee to break lease, couldn't say ? to dude for fear of the fade, and couldn't touch her cause we'd take his life. smh ? was a prisoner in his own ? for 8 months.
  • KingFreeman
    Options

Basically!

She isn't blocking me from getting other ? .

Smh.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    Not being able to ? hoes in my house isn't a set back for me.
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it will be when you get tired of spending time and gas racing cross town to beat the box.
  • KingFreeman
    Options

That's wack. You paying rent to ? one ? . When you could have your own spot and ? multiple ? no fuss. Don't make no ? sense.