Mario Chalmer's Child Support Up'd To $10,000/Month

Options

Comments

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That man works for his lifestyle. Hoes need to be held accountable too. Get yo ass up outa here and work. Courts needs to check on her progress in school too, make sure this ? is serious and not lying about school.
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? making 400 grand a month percentage wise he's paying less than a "normal" person. ? him
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? who say "no sympathy for those ? " need to realize, there's no difference between those ? in court and you.

That whole family court/child-support ? is ? up, period.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    child-support is the devil
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    ? who say "no sympathy for those ? " need to realize, there's no difference between those ? in court and you.

I don't make 400k a month.

• MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He needs to fire his assistant ..... that ? wasn't on their job!

As his assistant ....... i'm dropping plan b's in a hoes drink until he been married to her for at least 5 yrs .....
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? skeeting instant lotto tickets into these ? mane.
  • 7figz
    Options

I don't make 400k a month.

Neither do I.

But that doesn't mean this doesn't affect me.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? can't have luxury cars, a closet full of Jordan's and expensive clothes, money for strippers and to buy out the bar but any amount of money for his child is too much?

? . I bet if a woman had a nice purse, hair and nails done up but the kid wasn't fly most these cats would think she wasn't ? . Same principle, it's his child and hes obligated to her period. Doesn't matter to me how much it is or who he is.
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The court needs to start itemizing and auditing child support. Every penny spent should be documented on a card imo because you know these hoes ain't putting none of that money away for the kid or spending it all on them.

Excellent idea, especially in situations like this. I'm surprised someone hasn't already thought of it.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    ? can't have luxury cars, a closet full of Jordan's and expensive clothes, money for strippers and to buy out the bar but any amount of money for his child is too much?

? . I bet if a woman had a nice purse, hair and nails done up but the kid wasn't fly most these cats would think she wasn't ? . Same principle, it's his child and hes obligated to her period. Doesn't matter to me how much it is or who he is.
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The court needs to start itemizing and auditing child support. Every penny spent should be documented on a card imo because you know these hoes ain't putting none of that money away for the kid or spending it all on them.

Excellent idea, especially in situations like this. I'm surprised someone hasn't already thought of it.

That's a very flawed way at approaching it imo. Every situation is different, however regardless of your stance on it, far too often the outcome of such cases are skewed towards the female. Asides breastfeeding, what can a woman do that a man cannot?
  • 7figz
    edited May 2014
    Options

I don't agree with that logic.

It's a child. I couldn't walk up to my parents and say, "Hey, I heard y'all got a raise, where's my cut ?". As long as the child is taken care of, it should be fine. All this you make more, I want more ? is ridiculous.

There should be a cap.
  • jono
    Options
    How is that relevant to the conversation?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope athletes are payin attention. This sets a helluva precedent. How she find out all that ? ? The paper trail.

A very wise man tried to tell em years ago...

77216.jpg
  • jono
    Options

It's a child. I couldn't walk up to my parents and say, "Hey, I heard y'all got a raise, where's my cut ?". As long as the child is taken care of, it should be fine. All this you make more, I want more ? is ridiculous.

There should be a cap.
    More importantly it's HIS child. He is responsible for the child in totality.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There should be a cap.

I think the idea is...if they're eating steak the kid shouldn't get pbj

Likewise if they're wearing hermes. The child shouldn't get Walmart clothes.

He dropped the ball seeding up a broad who is below the poverty line...no man worth his salt would leave their kid in a lesser condition than he would live in.

I'm not an advocate of sponsoring these bms extravagant lifestyles tho. The kid might get nice things but she shouldn't

off $2500 a month, The kid coulda been eating Steak erry day and wearing Hermes .

The mother probably dropped the ball on purpose to demand more money from him .
    If anything, it's her fault for not handling business .

Now she doesnt have to do anything but sit on her ass and order clothes & dinner .
  • 7figz
    edited May 2014
    Options

There should be a cap.

I think the idea is...if they're eating steak the kid shouldn't get pbj

Likewise if they're wearing hemes. The child shouldn't get Walmart clothes.

He dropped the ball seeding up a broad who is below the poverty line...no man worth his salt would leave their kid in a lesser condition than he would live in.

I'm not an advocate of sponsoring these bms extravagant lifestyles tho. The kid might get nice things but she shouldn't

Of course the child shouldn't be on some poverty ? , but I see no fair reason why the child should be entitled to the ideal lifestyle of the non-custodial parent if they don't have custody.

That formula is exactly how these chicks end up living off the child support money.

The money should be enough to take care of the kid and that's it.

For instance, in this case the ? was getting more than enough at 2600 / month. What kid can't be supported with 2600 a month - especially considering she got an 800 / month mother ?
  • 7figz
    edited May 2014
    Options

There should be a cap.

Nobody disagreed with BOTH of them being responsible, but in this case, she's clearly not because she couldn't support 1 kid with $2600 / month.

Furthermore, why does the parent who makes $800 / month even have custody instead of the one making spending $22K / month ?

But what should be of main importance is that he's taking care of the kid. I think anyone would agree that $2600 is enough to take care of 1 kid.

When they start saying "but his father has Jordans...", that's being petty. Not getting your kid the same ? you have is not the equivalent of not taking care of your kid.
  • jono
    Options

There should be a cap.

Nobody disagreed with BOTH of them being responsible, but in this case, she's clearly not because she couldn't support 1 kid with $2600 / month.

Furthermore, why does the parent who makes $800 / month even have custody instead of the one making spending $22K / month ?

But what should be of main importance is that they're taking care of the kid. I think anyone would agree that $2600 is enough to take care of 1 kid.

When they start saying "but his father has Jordans...", that's being petty. Not getting your kid the same ? you have is not the equivalent of not taking care of your kid.

It's not up to her to take care of the child alone. It's HIS CHILD TOO.
  • 7figz
    Options

There should be a cap.

But what should be of main importance is that they're taking care of the kid. I think anyone would agree that $2600 is enough to take care of 1 kid.

It's not up to her to take care of the child alone. It's HIS CHILD TOO.

Ight bruh, you're losing me.

How did I imply that she should take of the child alone and it's not his child too ?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    It's his money. He can spend it however he pleases. He's not obligated to take care of his baby mother. If the chick can't take care of her daughter then Chalmers should have custody.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There should be a cut off for how much a man pays child support Imo it's should be about 4000,

That's 48,000 a year you can do good with that in ny move somewhere down south your balling
  • 7figz
    edited May 2014
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    It's his money. He can spend it however he pleases. He's not obligated to take care of his baby mother. If the chick can't take care of her daughter then Chalmers should have custody.

Exactly, can't see how any reasonable person can argue against that.

And, if he doesn't want custody, his support amount shouldn't be beyond what's needed to take care of his daughter.

(Which in my opinion is irrelevant to his lifestyle).
  • jono
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

And here is the issue. You ? consistently fixated on her when it's not about her at all.

Simple math tells me this ? ain't that much money...relatively speaking.

He makes 400k and has to pay a measly 10 for his daughter. That's 390k for him and Uncle Sam to divvy up however that go and Uncle Sam cut is gonna be larger than what his kid is gonna get.

You ? bellyaching over nothing. Dude ain't going to the poorhouse and it's not unreasonable for him to pay child support for a child that is his.

Being selfish and immature is a bad look, he should be willing to spend 10 times that on his child if need be. You worrying too much about the wrong ? .