Video: Justin Bieber Caught On Tape Making Joke Offensive To African Americans "Run N!gger"

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @vibe @ShiveDreadz‌ & the rest of the capes... its not about "jokes" its about historical context

there's not a another slur comparable in english language. the n-word coming from a white is venomous, antagonistic and threatening...
    black-people-lynched.jpg

the n-word is the last thing those poor men and thousands more ever heard before their unjust deaths at the hands of savages.

the jargon of lynch mobs is no joke
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure what anger has to do with it... But I'm furious!
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DuckFace wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    Black people are so ? sensitive. Your weren't a slave get over the ? .
    Don't want to be looked down upon because of a stereotype. Don't live up to that stereotype.

Bieber saying ? is the direct result of blacks living up to some random fabricated stereotypes.

#fact

#fact you just said ? .

I'm fake angry. You racist

@Cain‌ @Black_Samson‌ @Kai‌ @ThatDamnJay‌ @Sion‌ @Stew‌
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This...
    He will get caught slipping with the wrong people eventually.... just a matter of time

Smh @ this b/c we know it's true...
    YEP... AND WATCH ALLL THE BLACK CELEBS COME 2 HIS AID.. "WELL WE SHOULD STOP SAYING IT AS WELL" OR " IT WAS JUST A JOKE AND IT WAS SOOOOO LONG AGO"

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't want to be looked down upon because of a stereotype. Don't live up to that stereotype.

You should always remember your ancestry and we should never "get over" the fact that at one point we were not even considered real humans... and was property... and regardless if you " live up" to a stereotype or not.. it's a general consensus Of people that people think
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When a black person does something immoral... does it every go back to whites being hypocrites or the initial reason?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

You should always remember your ancestry and we should never "get over" the fact that at one point we were not even considered real humans... and was property... and regardless if you " live up" to a stereotype or not.. it's a general consensus Of people that people think
    yOU were never not considered human. Your playing the victim from some ? hundreds od years ago that YOU had nothing to do with.

So yes YOU should get over it or do something instead of over reacting to change it

So I should forget the fact that my ancestors died was ? and belittled .. because it ain't happen 2 me? Gtgoh.. BTW you don't know what I've been thru.. I have been profiled before and racism still exist.. ? all that playing "victim" ? .. there is a difference between understanding history and the truth... and playin "victim"
  • Copper
    Options

yOU were never not considered human. Your playing the victim from some ? hundreds od years ago that YOU had nothing to do with.

So yes YOU should get over it or do something instead of over reacting to change it

Nah. Some white folks still think like that, and act it out. Just because it isn't a prevalent as it was 80 yes ago doesn't mean it's gone.
    well personally I don't give Any fuxks about the word I find that the reactions are pure comedy and that these people act like they have never said a racist word or done anything wrong then turn around and talk ? about crackers and honkeys.

And I needed something to read whil dropping my kids off at the pool.

A kracker speaking on hypocrisy is hypocrisy
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Jungz wrote: »
    They look like they were having a "black people roasting" session... The video started with someone asking him a question about black people and he responded "Father's Day"

....naacp gon wanna see the entire tape.

Ya I'm assuming there was another racist joke first, Father's Day being the punch line
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @damobb2deep just got that niggawakeupcall
  • Copper
    Options

So I should forget the fact that my ancestors died was ? and belittled .. because it ain't happen 2 me? Gtgoh.. BTW you don't know what I've been thru.. I have been profiled before and racism still exist.. ? all that playing "victim" ? .. there is a difference between understanding history and the truth... and playin "victim"

You think whites don't get profiled?Asians Hispanics?

Blacks play that ? up and do play the victim role.
    face-mush-o.gif
  • damobb2deep
    Options

I didn't say forget I said get over it. Unless your gonna do something to change it and fix the problem.

And your right I don't know you and I also dont care what you been through.

You think whites don't get profiled?Asians Hispanics?

Blacks play that ? up and do play the victim role.

What the ? do whites get profiled for? Or asians? Hispanics do get profiled similarly to blacks I give you that but gtfoh with that " victim" ? .. Indians will never get over the fact they basically went thru genocide.... jews will never get over the Holocaust. .. so why are we supposed to get over hundreds of years of oppression.. so we all "victims" then..

BTW true racism is idea/ thought process... you can't change or fix a negative idea... you can only put a spotlight on it...
  • Copper
    Options
    Remember this thread the next time chief keef acts an ass
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he has too many black friends to be racist
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black guy: bieber was wrong for that ? joke

white people: im tired of black people playing the victim

...and this is how racism is discussed in america

White People: Black people need to just get over slavery already so we can finally openly shame them
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    @damobb2deep just got that niggawakeupcall
    Like I've said in this thread before I'm a proud black man and do have an understanding of what's going on.. but at the same time I'm not being hypocritical... I don't consider Justin Bieber racist cuz of this off Color joke.. do I condone it? No I dont.. but I don't condone blatant racist jokes of any kind..
  • Copper
    Options

White People: Black people need to just get over slavery already so we can finally openly shame them

? : black people need to pull up their pants
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options

Re-quoted cause i goated. White guilt nothing more nothing less, yet they tell us how we should feel about our history...in reality ? just became equal for blacks and women in the 70's(not long ago) and even in today's world ? still not on a level playing field now what does that tell you.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why y'all even responding to the obvious trolls
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's an old joke.
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I definitely think it was wrong for him to tell the joke, I just don't think the rest of his life he should be defined for telling a dumb joke. Or, like the guy on the last page said, that he should be killed for telling a dumb racist joke 5 years ago.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Don't even say it"