Destiny: The Taken King

Options

Comments

• achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Anyone get to ? that Devil Walker?

Done it a few time's in the Strike Mission, and real real close during a Public Event...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm only doing 32 damage to it w my primary and 101 w my special..
  • achewon87
    Options

Seems about right, when you get to a higher a level you will find better weapons, my sniper rifle does like 700+ and it's not even my strongest weapon but it deals the most damage to the thing...

BTW the level cap of 8 is for guns and gear only; you can still build your stats, like double jump, grenade, your special ability etc. just keep using them and it will go up; I am working on the 3rd row not sure if they will unlock though...
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »

Seems about right, when you get to a higher a level you will find better weapons, my sniper rifle does like 700+ and it's not even my strongest weapon but it deals the most damage to the thing...

BTW the level cap of 8 is for guns and gear only; you can still build your stats, like double jump, grenade, your special ability etc. just keep using them and it will go up; I am working on the 3rd row not sure if they will unlock though...

Don't overgrind. The real game will come out and you won't even feel like playing it.
  • achewon87
    Options

Don't overgrind. The real game will come out and you won't even feel like playing it.

lol...

I have only put in like 10 hrs and only figured that ? out like 3 hrs ago...

I picked up BF4 as I heard it's finally fixed and I have played it once, this stupid Beta has taken over but I am doing the stress test tomorrow to get whatever it is they're letting us carry over to full game then I am out until launch...
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like I will be getting this game just for single player. I'm absolutely horrible in the Crucible. I'm lucky to get one ? .

I do much better on the Moon map...

That Venus map is too small; I pretty much spawn and die...
    I man i do. Better on the Venus map that the moon map lol. Them ? in vehce always get me
  • satyrone
    Options
    moon strike mission will be up tomorrow for 2hrs.
  • achewon87
    edited July 2014
    Options
    satyrone wrote: »
    moon strike mission will be up tomorrow for 2hrs.

5pm ET/2pm PT...

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is GOAT
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's def on the level of Borderlands meets Halo, but more Halo-ish.

Borderlands is more crazy and outlandish.

This ? is more "mature", if that makes sense...

I'm obsessed w leveling up right now..
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im downloading the beta for ps3 right now, ima preorder the destiny bundle with the white ps4 tomorrow
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have any if yall explored unknown areas? Ive been to some other places in russia.

u have to keep running past the enemies but u can see other parts of the game
  • achewon87
    edited July 2014
    Options
    qtipp73 wrote: »
    Have any if yall explored unknown areas? Ive been to some other places in russia.

LMAO @ running...

Shrike_marquis.jpg

You will eventually get to a cave and a die, I can't even make it past the cave opening...

Just Bungie's way of closing off areas until full release...
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qtipp73 wrote: »

LMAO @ running...

Shrike_marquis.jpg

You will eventually get to a cave and a die, I can't even make it past the cave opening...

Just Bungie's way of closing off areas until full release...

Im not sure what cave ur talking about but there is one other area u can see but the enemies are immune and im not talking about the underground area
  • satyrone
    Options
    just started a hunter charcter for the hell of it.
  • achewon87
    Options

It's the only 1 I haven't really played with, I have one at level 2 and went ahead with a Warlock instead, Titan is my favorite...
  • satyrone
    Options

It's the only 1 I haven't really played with, I have one at level 2 and went ahead with a Warlock instead, Titan is my favorite...

yea warlock is my favorite... i dont like the specail ability of the hunter but it may get better as you level up..havent tryed the titan dont know if i will.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • achewon87
    Options
    Iron Banner is now live...
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's def on the level of Borderlands meets Halo, but more Halo-ish.

Borderlands is more crazy and outlandish.

This ? is more "mature", if that makes sense...

I'm obsessed w leveling up right now..

Bruh there is only 8 levels it takes like two hours
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yea warlock is my favorite... i dont like the specail ability of the hunter but it may get better as you level up..havent tryed the titan dont know if i will.

Hunter special it okay but unlike the titan and warlock moves it's not a defensive move and if u die when u activate it it's gone
  • achewon87
    Options
    SMH @ the Iron Banner...

Just gave me a Legendary level 20 gun I cannot use...

WTF...
  • satyrone
    Options
    im about to do the iron joint
  • satyrone
    Options
    SMH @ the Iron Banner...

Just gave me a Legendary level 20 gun I cannot use...

WTF...

hopeful it can be transfered to the final game
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been on it for a good minute, tell me why people want to roam around and not do boss fights/ cave missions had to go it alone and get bodied multiple times