The Official 2014-2015 College Football Thread

Options

Comments

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People on Facebook killing me with this dumb ? , one dude put a pic up of Nyomi Banxxx with nut on her face talking bout " Ohio State gave Bama them Buckshots to the face"! Like ? what the ? ?!
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Fell asleep during the 1st qrt of bama osu. Woke up to catch the last 2 mins.

damn-o.gif

I gave osu zero chance goin in, but i guess thats why they play the game...
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have dethroned the SEC! The most overrated conference in America! The Big 10's bowl record is much-better than the mighty SEC's! The Big 10 has a winning bowl record against the mighty SEC this season- take that, take that, take that!
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    DOWN GOES FAGLABAMA!!!!!

zx2ryw.jpg
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    My Buckeyes are David Ruffin: we made The Temptations, muthafuckas!
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    TURN DOWN FOR WHAT????? Eating some delicious dinner and don't have to wake up early! Only thing my Buckeyes turn down is Alabama's win/loss record!
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao ? lane kiffin ?

Hold that L Bama that's what yall get for keeping that chump relevant
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good roll them ? the ? up outta there
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why every time ? talk about another team he has to include something homosexual?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    water. pistol. pete
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Lmfao ? lane kiffin ?

More groupthink sports analysis. Lane Kiffin within coaching circles did the type job that gets dudes head coaching jobs, and will get him yet another head coaching job

Bama's best offense EVER, with a guy at QB who wont sniff the nfl. Invented ways to get the ball to their best player. Lane Kiffin did his job. Its just only so long you can ride below average QB play. And if you're looking at Sims stats and thiking 'heeeey, he's not below average!', again, thats a testament to Lane Kiffin.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's all cool and ? but with Inglewood being an SC fan like myself. We KNOW Lane Kiffin. His issue ain't that he's a total ? up he's brilliant actually sometimes. He's just a dude that nuts up and is stubborn. As HC that comes out at a more alarming rate. At OC that could be the difference in one game.

He's a guy that wants to be successful in the way HE wants it to come, not the smart way. early in the game you can see to win they should try to keep it on the ground and try to keep it out of Sims hands as much as possible. Nah Lane wanna win how Lane wan as win. That is a MAJOR flaw.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Finebaum on Cowherd basically saying Bama/Kiffin had to do special things to have blame sims ready every week.
    Sounds like he was saying the dude was dumb as a bag of hammers.
  • marc123
    Options
    ? got today off work + full slate of college bowl games on ESPN =

carlton-dance-o.gif
  • King_MOEbra
    Options
    Good afternoon, good people. ? FAGLABAMA!
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good afternoon, good people. ? FAGLABAMA!

Then it's back to Browns, Indians, Cavaliers. Enjoy that.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Finebaum on Cowherd basically saying Bama/Kiffin had to do special things to have blame sims ready every week.
    Sounds like he was saying the dude was dumb as a bag of hammers.

i heard that and that's exactly what he was saying.
  • marc123
    Options
    Houston with a crazy comeback!
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at my alma mater with the 4th quarter comeback
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Lmfao ? lane kiffin ?

More groupthink sports analysis. Lane Kiffin within coaching circles did the type job that gets dudes head coaching jobs, and will get him yet another head coaching job

Bama's best offense EVER, with a guy at QB who wont sniff the nfl. Invented ways to get the ball to their best player. Lane Kiffin did his job. Its just only so long you can ride below average QB play. And if you're looking at Sims stats and thiking 'heeeey, he's not below average!', again, thats a testament to Lane Kiffin.

Yeah you keep running with your "group think" Schtick that make you feel likeyou know some ? other ? don't. But...

BDBIID wrote: »
    That's all cool and ? but with Inglewood being an SC fan like myself. We KNOW Lane Kiffin. His issue ain't that he's a total ? up he's brilliant actually sometimes. He's just a dude that nuts up and is stubborn. As HC that comes out at a more alarming rate. At OC that could be the difference in one game.

He's a guy that wants to be successful in the way HE wants it to come, not the smart way. early in the game you can see to win they should try to keep it on the ground and try to keep it out of Sims hands as much as possible. Nah Lane wanna win how Lane wan as win. That is a MAJOR flaw.

This ? right here
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    When Lane first came back to SC ? was hype. Then we found out without PC to rein him in, we constantly saw his ego wouldn't let him adjust ? . It's no secret in his tenure at SC majority of games was a tale of 2 halves. We consistently had terrible 3rd quarters (sound familiar?)
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    I appreciate that he liked to "get his best players the ball out in space" but I wanted to gouge my eyes out every time I saw him call that ? bubble screen Marqise Lee