Comments

• Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bgoat wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    And Jimbo still wanted to sign him smh

Right, super grimy.

How, he hasn't been charged? Just like Jameis wasn't charged and Jimbo supported him.

Why risk taking a 3 star with that kinda baggage?
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jimbo did the right thing by leaving it up to the school board instead of jumping to one side or the other cause that whole situation is weird af.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Right, super grimy.

How, he hasn't been charged? Just like Jameis wasn't charged and Jimbo supported him.

Why risk taking ANY recruit with that kind of baggage? I've seen them ? scholarships for ? , they better take one away in a murder investigation.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options

Right, super grimy.

Why risk taking ANY recruit with that kind of baggage? I've seen them ? scholarships for ? , they better take one away in a murder investigation.

You right now that I think about it...hell Randy Moss woulda been at FSU Notre Dame had he not stomped a cracka out for writing "? " on a desk. That pales in comparison to this.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Right, super grimy.

That's why he ain't signed, too much baggage. But recruits and parents love to see a coach stick up for his players if they haven't done anything wrong.

We clean our hands without signing him, without Jimbo looking like he don't back his players.
  • bgoat
    Options

Right, super grimy.

I don't think he is even being investigated.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B9BdQVKIUAAzH2e.png

Cece Jefferson LOI officially sent to the Gators.. time to get to work.

• So ILL
    Options

Right, super grimy.

I wouldn't want somebody with that kind of baggage coming to my program regardless. His name is in a wrongful death lawsuit and that would be enough for me.
  • bgoat
    Options

Right, super grimy.

I wouldn't want somebody with that kind of baggage coming to my program regardless. His name is in a wrongful death lawsuit and that would be enough for me.

Understand.

Is it different for you if that person is already on the team?

I'm just tired of this guilty before innocent. Don't matter if its black or white.
  • So ILL
    Options

Right, super grimy.

Understand.

I'm just tired of this guilty before innocent. Don't matter if its black or white.

Nah, I'd feel the same way if they were already on the team and something like that came out. Its just too much to deal with and I wouldn't want any parts of it.
  • bgoat
    Options

Right, super grimy.

Understand.

Nah, I'd feel the same way if they were already on the team and something like that came out. Its just too much to deal with and I wouldn't want any parts of it.
    So basically, you would have wanted Jameis or anybody accused of a crime(not charged or convicted) to be kicked off team or scholly pulled?
  • So ILL
    Options

Right, super grimy.

Understand.

So basically, you would have wanted Jameis or anybody accused of a crime(not charged or convicted) to be kicked off team or scholly pulled?

Yes, take a break from football until ? clears up. Then go from there.
  • bgoat
    Options

Right, super grimy.

Understand.

Man, you're crazy. This is basically what's going on with blacks today in America, not just football. Too many of us are being presumed guilty until proven innocent. Some in cases are being Tried, convicted, and even executed before receiving due process.
  • So ILL
    Options

Right, super grimy.

Understand.

Man, you're crazy. This is basically what's going on with blacks today in America, not just football. Too many of us are being presumed guilty until proven innocent. Some in cases are being Tried, convicted, and even executed before receiving due process.

Man, I know what you're saying, but its easy for to say all of that when you don't have media and school admininstration on your ass over someone on your team getting caught up in something like that. Accused ? iscone thing, but murder is some whole other ? . I wouldn't want that kind of attention, all it would do is scare off potential recruits and end up possibly ? up my job(s) down the line. So, you would still sign dude even though he possibly could've had a hand in someone's death? Good for you if so, but I'd already have enough stress to want to take that ? on.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see Brick Haley going over to be Dline coach at Texas......was between them and the Sooners....good for him but even though we did recruit well...our dline production did drop after 2011 every year
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roquan Smith to Uga.

Po' lil Fucla
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Roquan Smith to Uga.

Po' lil Fucla

I wouldnt be suprised if these highly rated recruits just announce but dont fax in there LOI until after they graduate...and only do the financial papers

• G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any of yall Miami dudes know anything about Kelly Dixon II. We scooped him for WR coach.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see Brick Haley going over to be Dline coach at Texas......was between them and the Sooners....good for him but even though we did recruit well...our dline production did drop after 2011 every year

He made the right choice....we got some beast on that dline
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    Options

He made the right choice....we got some beast on that dline

If he motivated and get back on his technique game...then yeah that dline will be a problem

• GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    Options
    Tell me this photoshop

jameis-winston-fat-gut-combine.png

I kno that ? aint bout get go into the draft with full blown LHD before he take his 1st snap
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the rope around his waist makes him look fat but he aint
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he aint ever been a slim or muscular dude...
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the rope around his waist makes him look fat but he aint

Nah....look like he just ran through a 12-Pack of beer.
  • bgoat
    Options
    He probably poked his stomach out more than usual just because he knew ? would overreact.

10919518_756065121150591_1879804009_n.jpg

10946491_1530948240510941_166330102_n.jpg