Would You Ever Buy A Prostitute? (I Think It's A SIMP MOVE)

Options

Comments

• THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    And if you ? actually KNEW how to date you wouldn't be so pressed

Take her to a park, to a poetry slam, to a museum...you don't have to go see an expensive movie in a quiet theatre where you can't even hold a decent convo and get to know her

That's why yall be impregnating these hoes you don't like. You spent all that time staring at a screen in a dark theater when you shoulda been in a coffee shop getting to know her before you shot her club up...one good quality conversation reveals all the crazy

Did you actually go to these places in your teens?

Who's a teen in here?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well the OP's name is youth gorilla and his posts scream a teenager/early 20's to me
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Lmao @ thinking prostitution is simping but ? will turn around and go spend gas money, take a ? to eat somewhere, and then to a movie or bowling or some ? , just to end up by yourself later that night on Xvideos. I ain't saying I'd go buy a prostitute and I never have, but let's not act like ? ain't tricking on regular ? every weekend and don't smash. True facts...

Dating ain't simping or tricking. ? who say ? like that are dumb and insecure.

Trading sex for money is tricking, but tricking is a legitimate business transaction.

Major difference in spending money because you want to vs spending money because you HAVE to.

And when it comes to simps it ain't about money anyway.
    Lmao @ thinking prostitution is simping but ? will turn around and go spend gas money, take a ? to eat somewhere, and then to a movie or bowling or some ? , just to end up by yourself later that night on Xvideos. I ain't saying I'd go buy a prostitute and I never have, but let's not act like ? ain't tricking on regular ? every weekend and don't smash. True facts...

See this is why young men don't know how to date

You're filling up your gas tank because you need some ? gas

You're going out to eat because you're hungry, she just happens to be there

And chances are you wanted to see the movie too, she's just there

If you're spending guap on yourself as well, that's not tricking. You're courting and treating the both of you to a good time. Big difference between that and paying a chick's bills, rent, shoes, purse, clothes, signing for a car, etc...

If you're taking out a chick to impress her with dinner, a good time, etc. you're expecting some type of return, no? I'm not from the school of thought that condones spending on a chick just for the opportunity to be in her company. There's an end game with me and, I suspect, an end game with you as well. Condemning buying a prostitute while going out and racking up a bill on a regular chick is arguing semantics when u think of it. The only difference is with a ? , you know what you're getting with that price tag. Some of yall will date for 6 months and not even smell the ? . ? outta here with that "I'm hungry, she just tagging along" ? . Is she also paying for her own meal??

You shouldn't be expecting a ? thing...hot meals and company ain't payment for ? , wtf? The ? ? You must be ? homeless ? ...if a warm meal and a good conversation is enough to get some ass then that's a cheap lame ? then and she must be ? for breakfast lunch and dinner

Grown folk know sex ain't about investing money (unless its prostitution, then you're paying for a service). It's about mutual enjoyment. We're both getting something out of it (hopefully), so why should you have to feed me to get it? Lets just enjoy each others company and see where it goes....and if you don't want my company then leave the money on the dresser and bounce

We can definitely chill....let's go somewhere free, if spending time is all you want. Come to the house, let'? up a museum, the beach etc. Generally, though, the average chick ain't on that. We can play stupid if we want. It's not too many females out here spending on ? to get to know them. That's the double standard though...
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't lie I tried to trick off with this stripper chick that was asian and puerto rican when she was new to the club I was involved in but the ? that was handling her was pricing the ? out the game talking a bout 5 hundred a play a thousand a stay.

That ? was the baddest female I ever saw in person but i wasn't paying that ? .

5 years later the chick was ate the ? up, got hooked on ? and smack..these street will eat yo soul in leave your body to wonder the earth.
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can understand buying ? . Its like cooking or going out to eat. When you cook or meet a female through social interaction you know more about it but you have to waste your time. Eating out you get exactly what you want and convenience. I'm a person that would worry to much about STD's and going to jail. I'm leery of free ? that comes too easy.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Well the OP's name is youth gorilla and his posts scream a teenager/early 20's to me

I'm 19 i'll be 20 July 13th.
    I can't lie I tried to trick off with this stripper chick that was asian and puerto rican when she was new to the club I was involved in but the ? that was handling her was pricing the ? out the game talking a bout 5 hundred a play a thousand a stay.

That ? was the baddest female I ever saw in person but i wasn't paying that ? .

5 years later the chick was ate the ? up, got hooked on ? and smack..these street will eat yo soul in leave your body to wonder the earth.

DAMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN son that's cray.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the past, $80.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    technically wouldn't it be more so renting a prostitute and not buying a prostitute?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naa ? too easy
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I went to places like that in my teens. I LOVE spoken word and goin to the museum in downtown Nashville. Trying to get someone to go on a date there was like pulling teeth.

@YouthGorilla‌ we have the same birthday.!!
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    I went to places like that in my teens. I LOVE spoken word and goin to the museum in downtown Nashville. Trying to get someone to go on a date there was like pulling teeth.

Now that's cool
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't front ....... in '98 I gave a busted stripper, that I knew smashed for cash on the side, two 40's of Laser beer and a ride home for dome one winter night after the club let out and she wasn't getting any side deals ....... ? wasn't worth it .....

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Not a trick, but I can view things from others angle and see why many do it.

A lot of people ain't got time for the feelings that get entangled when the dude know he just wanna ? the ? . 5-6 different ? and He want it on his terms whenever he want it, and ain't got time for schedule conflicts, the ? gotta go to work, and extra ? . People with careers and money ain't got time for no getting to know you phase, no ? that could come out an expose their "affair" if married, they don't want you to get to know them at all. It's straight to the point and nobody has to know anybody real name, personal info, etc, just a face and body to ? ....everybody get what they want and go about their way without issue if the business ran right.

On that note.....RIP myredbook.com the game moves on and evolves.....
    redbook.png
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@YouthGorilla‌ she kicked off the conversation and told you what she like to do on dates you better snatch her up....

• MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? been paying for ? since forever it's called being married or in a realtionship as your s/o
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I paid 7 bucks once and didn't even ?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Lol @ asking about simping on a the biggest pro simp website in the world full of simps and captain save a hoes

What he said but *fixed*
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DUB wrote: »
    ^^? wasnt you french last month and couldnt even speak english

1328500771rBdZvV.jpeg
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? been paying for ? since forever
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was young dumb and full of ? when i tried it, never did it again ? scared me when she had me drive her to this old abandoned house after, I didn't know if it was a setup or she was gonna try something.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw.

To me a big part of the enjoyment of sex is knowing that you, for lack of a better term, conquered a chick. No matter how contrary to reality that may be (meaning: chicks like to get laid too), there's still the mental perception that YOU were attractive, smart, funny, and charming enough to convince someone to open their body to you.

Paying for ? throws all the ? to the side. Its efficient, dont get me wrong, but its like fishing with dynamite......And the fish you're catching got that Fukushima look to them.....

If I was rich tho? Shietttt I'd be paying for ? non stop.