The Official 2014/2015 Football/Soccer Thread

Options

Comments

• Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ronaldinho signed where? Is this confirmed???
    Surely it's time for mls or Arab money for him
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them Liverpool kits are fckn disgusting....
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A very good chance Arsenal will sign Sanchez soon.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need Milan to start signing players b
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Inter Milan soon start with there billionaire owners. Burlesconi on the other hand for ac Milan will continue to sell.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Figo wrote: »

Inter Milan soon start with there billionaire owners. Burlesconi on the other hand for ac Milan will continue to sell.

its hard outchea for an AC Milan fan
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Didn't you say you were a Barca fan?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

I am, different leagues bro
  • infamous114
    Options

I am, different leagues bro

Lol come on son...
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    i can't like Milan and Barca?
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can't like Milan and Barca?

I got flack for being a city fan when I first started to post on here
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    So which team am i allowed to support guys?
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ Manchester United. Seriously I'd suggest picking clubs with rich history and not just billionaire play things.United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Real, Barcelona, Rangers,Juventus,Celtic,Ajax, Bayern, Benfica, Inter. I was born into a United supporting family, my dad is a United fan and so was my grandfather. United is pretty much engrained in my DNA lol.

• infamous114
    Options
    Idk, I can't do the whole 2 teams thing...even if it is different leagues.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them Liverpool kits are fckn disgusting....

Warrior can't design a decent kit to save their life. Their kits are always ? awful.
  • northside7
    edited July 2014
    Options

Arsenal FC.

lol nah. Rep who you wanna rep.
  • northside7
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    ^^ Manchester United. Seriously I'd suggest picking clubs with rich history and not just billionaire play things.United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Real, Barcelona, Rangers,Juventus,Celtic,Ajax, Bayern, Benfica, Inter. I was born into a United supporting family, my dad is a United fan and so was my grandfather. United is pretty much engrained in my DNA lol.

C/S the bold.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

You will no longer be considered a glory hunter if you support Man U. I became a supporter of Sir Alex Fergusion before I became a true UTD fan. Go back and study the season of 1999. Then look at the club history, the way SAF was the battery in UTD back for the past 25 years.

Yes we are a very succesfull club. But we are at an exciting point in club history right now. This season is so important that we get back Champions League football, some of our stars perform i.e Rooney, RVP, Mata...plus we have some new signees and more to come.

Its a great time for new supporters to check for us, and the success of Holland at the WC will no doubt have an impact on our new manager Van Gaal and his approach to football at Old Trafford.

If all of this is sounds like garbage...then know this one thing...Old Trafford has a capicity of 75,731....every single one of them supporters is real ? ...

Come feast at the table of historic Kings where bad ? serve us beers and weed as we watch the match every weekend.

just-remember-manchester-is-red.png
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in the UK with Sky Sports...we got a new European football channel this season fellas!
    Sky customers with Sky Sports can register now and receive Sky Sports 5 as part of their sports package, at no extra cost, and as a further bonus they can also get two years’ free Sky Broadband Unlimited worth £7.50 a month.

Sky customers with Sky Sports can activate Sky Sports 5 and register for two years’ free Sky Broadband Unlimited now - visit www.skysports.com/5 for more information.

Sky Sports 5 launches August 12 with the UEFA Super Cup between Real Madrid and Sevilla and will screen over 600 live European football matches next season featuring some of the best players, the best teams and the best competitions. Sky Sports 5 will be the seventh channel from Sky Sports and will be the home of European Qualifiers, UEFA Champions League, La Liga and Copa del Rey for Sky Sports viewers, plus a host of other European football programming including Revista De La Liga and Champions League Weekly.

For the first time Sky Sports will also offer exclusively live coverage of Holland’s top division Eredivisie. The new 4-year deal will bring live matches each week to Sky Sports 5, enabling viewers to follow the domestic campaigns of the Netherlands’ top teams including Ajax, Feyenoord, FC Twente and PSV Eindhoven.

Sky customers with Sky Sports can activate Sky Sports 5 now and get 2 years' free Sky Broadband Unlimited. skysports.com/5

Barney Francis, Managing Director of Sky Sports said: "Sky Sports 5 takes our unrivalled live football coverage to the next level offering more European football than ever before. There’s never been a better time to be a Sky Sports customer and with two years’ free totally unlimited broadband, we offer the ultimate package for sports fans."

Sky ambassador David Beckham added: "Some of my greatest playing moments were on the European stage with Manchester United, playing in El Clasico for Real Madrid and captaining England in Euro qualifiers. Sky Sports 5 will offer all the drama and excitement that European football has to offer and I’ll certainly be gripped."

Sky customers with Sky Sports are invited to activate Sky Sports 5 and register for two years’ free Sky Broadband Unlimited now - visit www.skysports.com/5 for more information.

The two years’ free broadband offer is available to UK customers only (excludes Republic of Ireland). Sky Line Rental is required at £15.40 a month. Opt-in not required by Sky Sports customers to access Sky Sports 5.
  • northside7
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

You will no longer be considered a glory hunter if you support Man U. I became a supporter of Sir Alex Fergusion before I became a true UTD fan. Go back and study the season of 1999. Then look at the club history, the way SAF was the battery in UTD back for the past 25 years.

Yes we are a very succesfull club. But we are at an exciting point in club history right now. This season is so important that we get back Champions League football, some of our stars perform i.e Rooney, RVP, Mata...plus we have some new signees and more to come.

Its a great time for new supporters to check for us, and the success of Holland at the WC will no doubt have an impact on our new manager Van Gaal and his approach to football at Old Trafford.

If all of this is sounds like garbage...then know this one thing...Old Trafford has a capicity of 75,731....every single one of them supporters is real ? ...

Come feast at the table of historic Kings where bad ? serve us beers and weed as we watch the match every weekend.

just-remember-manchester-is-red.png

Lmao @ the bold.

Bout real ? lol. Probably only like ten black people at them games lol.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Valbuena set the make a decision on his next destination in the next few days. Either Valencia or Sevilla

Nacer Barazite signs with Utrect.
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of those squads getting knock out next season. Man U will be back in champs league the following season.
    Football will be brilliant in the bestest league inna de wurld.

*sips coconut*