Police brutality, let's talk about it

Options
LouboutinGawd
LouboutinGawd Members Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
This cop killer thread has brought my attention on police brutality, but I know for a fact that police brutality is the result of resisting arrest, show off and other ? . Stop watching movies and OBEY, no it won't ? you..

Me for instance, I've gotten 3 tickets for being arrogant and I've escaped TWO tickets; 1 for driving an uninsured car(I had a burner in the car). 2 doing 15 over the speed limit..... Why did I escape those tickets, just by being polite "yes sir..... No sir" and STOP tryna be tough, it agitates these pigs. Ya, yall would do the same if yall were in their position

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It also helps to be able to take a hit.

If you duck and cover long enough, the "good cops" will come and save you.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but I know for a fact that police brutality is the result of resisting arrest

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have got to be white.
  • LouboutinGawd
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    It also helps to be able to take a hit.

If you duck and cover long enough, the "good cops" will come and save you.

Ya, I agree, some cops will instigate ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you happened to run into a nice cop.

but your statement makes no sense.

just because its not posted on the news everyday doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

yes, there are plenty of people who bad mouth and act out and get they ass beat...but its also plenty of law abiding citizens with right just trying to get from A to B who get stopped and harrassed for nothing.

It was just a ladt last week who got ground and pounded by a cop like she was a dude....

so a man that size cant subdue a woman her size. then a fukk ass pedestrian came to help the cop who was ontop of the woman..

but all the cop has to say is she resisted....

what if the person didnt see the cop and came from behind and grabbed them and they snatched they hand back not knowing its a cop....its resisting arrest.

i have seen plenty of video fo white people bad mouthing and out right cussing out cops but the cop controls himself...but if a black person does it....its a threat on they life and they need to act and then the black person resisted arrest.
  • LouboutinGawd
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

yes, there are plenty of people who bad mouth and act out and get they ass beat...but its also plenty of law abiding citizens with right just trying to get from A to B who get stopped and harrassed for nothing.

It was just a ladt last week who got ground and pounded by a cop like she was a dude....

so a man that size cant subdue a woman her size. then a fukk ass pedestrian came to help the cop who was ontop of the woman..

what if the person didnt see the cop and came from behind and grabbed them and they snatched they hand back not knowing its a cop....its resisting arrest.

i have seen plenty of video fo white people bad mouthing and out right cussing out cops but the cop controls himself...but if a black person does it....its a threat on they life and they need to act and then the black person resisted arrest.

You're part of the problem. Yes, a whole lot of cops instigate ? . If your black, you would know that 90% of us are raised to hate cops and not trusting em, which I don't agree with
  • 7figz
    Options
    You might also avoid gettin' ? up by 'em if you recognize their individuality.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    This cop killer thread has brought my attention on police brutality, but I know for a fact that police brutality is the result of resisting arrest, show off and other ? . Stop watching movies and OBEY, no it won't ? you..

Me for instance, I've gotten 3 tickets for being arrogant and I've escaped TWO tickets; 1 for driving an uninsured car(I had a burner in the car). 2 doing 15 over the speed limit..... Why did I escape those tickets, just by being polite "yes sir..... No sir" and STOP tryna be tough, it agitates these pigs. Ya, yall would do the same if yall were in their position

Traffic tickets ? .... Traffic tickets? Get all the way the ? outta here. I gotta take you to the trenches where they basically government sanctioned gang members. Run into a second shift cop straight out academy and you fit the description of a robbery suspect because you have on jeans, we'll see how far that yessa and no ? ? take you. Then you'll change your stance.
  • LouboutinGawd
    Options

Traffic tickets ? .... Traffic tickets? Get all the way the ? outta here. I gotta take you to the trenches where they basically government gang members. Then you'll change your stance.

*look at screen name* fam, I ain't a criminal like you.... Ya, traffic violations could bring a lot ? on ur plate. Have they got me ticket for driving an insured car, my ? woulda been towed and might have found the gun I had in the car... You're a bright criminal, @DopeGameCocaine‌ :)
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

You're part of the problem. Yes, a whole lot of cops instigate ? . If your black, you would know that 90% of us are raised to hate cops and not trusting em, which I don't agree with

please explain how i am part of the problem
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

we are not raised to hate cops....we are raised by what we see cops do in our communities and how easy it is for them to come and do what the fukk they like and nothing gets done to them.

but the moment the community retailiates....then the world is against them and the community is the animals for not wanting to allow it to happen.

the cops can have a peaceful life and job if the embrace the community...not add to an already oppressive society.
  • 7figz
    edited July 2014
    Options
    ^ That guy gets it.
  • _Lefty
    edited July 2014
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i remember when we was little the cops used to come to our hood and give my friends donuts if they ran and hid and the cops couldnt find them.

the oldheads came an told everyone to stop that ? because the cops was doing that to see where people hideout at.

and all they had to do was give some trusting kids donuts to help them do their jobs.

do they do that ? in the white hoods?

i got some stories.
  • _Lefty
    edited July 2014
    Options
    @LouboutinGawd‌ No, ? . Traffic tickets ain't ? . Nobody in the right mind will admit to driving without insurance during a traffic stop. The cops ask if you have proof, not insurance. If you say no, they'll mark it on your ticket and keep it movin. Why you strapped and don't have a gun license, I know you don't have any felonies Carlton. Stop tryin to turn these cornball ass situations into somethin they not to make a point. Real ? ain't goin for that. Smarten Up Nas.

Traffic tickets ? .... Traffic tickets? Get all the way the ? outta here. I gotta take you to the trenches where they basically government gang members. Then you'll change your stance.

*look at screen name* fam, I ain't a criminal like you.... Ya, traffic violations could bring a lot ? on ur plate. Have they got me ticket for driving an insured car, my ? woulda been towed and might have found the gun I had in the car... You're a bright criminal, @DopeGameCocaine‌ :)

My S/N don't got nothin to do with sellin dope, or knowin dope, bein from the hood or none of that. It come from The first song on Scarface's first solo album. During the hook, you hear "Dope Game, ? " ? was sayin it like he meant it, like, that's how we livin. That is one of my earliest hip hop memories. I been a scarface fan every since. He got a ? through a lot of ? .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmY_TVl5Cis

• LouboutinGawd
    Options
    @LouboutinGawd‌ No, ? . Traffic tickets ain't ? . Nobody in the right mind will admit to driving without insurance during a traffic stop. The cops ask if you have proof, not insurance. If you say no, they'll mark it on your ticket and keep it movin. Why you strapped and don't have a gun license, I know you don't have any felonies Carlton. Stop tryin to turn these cornball ass situations into somethin they not to make a point. Real ? ain't goin for that. Smarten Up Nas.

My S/N don't got nothin to do with sellin dope, or knowin dope, bein from the hood or none of that. It come from The first song on Scarface's first solo album. During the hook, you hear "Dope Game, ? " ? was sayin it like he meant it, like, that's how we livin. That is one of my earliest hip hop memories. I been a scarface fan every since. He got a ? through a lot of ? .

I don't have a felony. I highly doubt if u wasn't a convicted felon. They know if ur car is insured right off ur plate number. No, ur smarten up
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know what America you live in but it's different then mine. And lol at don't do ? and obey. ? I pay their ? salaries if I wanna ask why they pulled me over or whatever I got a right to. ? ain't the USSR their is this thing called the constitution that grants all men w either cop or not or equal men.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

I don't have a felony. I highly doubt if u wasn't a convicted felon. They know if ur car is insured right off ur plate number. No, ur smarten up

they know but still ask.....so whats your point?

license, registration and proof of insurance.

they can tell all they as they pull up...but they still ask you for it.

hmmmmmm
  • _Lefty
    Options

@LouboutinGawd‌ Off the plate number B? This ? is FRIED. Son where are you gettin your information? What the ? do me being, or not being a convicted felon got to do with anything Carlton?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    this ? trolling
  • LouboutinGawd
    Options

@LouboutinGawd‌ Off the plate number B? This ? is FRIED. Son where are you gettin your information? What the ? do me being, or not being a convicted felon got to do with anything Carlton?

Yep. They're know the answer thru ur plate
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just be defiant and fight them..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    just be defiant and fight them..

your white.....you wont get shot an they wont fight back