Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn.....this is ? up.

Maybe now, those lames that were trolling him all season in this thread can shut the ? up. I'm sure their goofy ass are sitting back smiling right now.

This injury proves how ? difficult it has been for Rose to get his game into NBA form after career-threatening knee injuries the last two seasons.
  • J.J._Evans
    Options

This may be when he tore it. He continued to play through the rest of the game with a torn meniscus.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH was this dude raised on nothing but skittles and kool-aid??

Seriously there is a lesson to be learned here.. parents i don't care if you're dirt poor sacrifice whatever to make sure ya kids eat dem vegetables + that wheaties and milk.

Disgusted by the wasted potential probably squandered for D.Rose by the time he was 6 years old. Coulda been a GOAT but grew up to become Mr. Glass
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Damn.....this is ? up.

Maybe now, those lames that were trolling him all season in this thread can shut the ? up. I'm sure their goofy ass are sitting back smiling right now.

This injury proves how ? difficult it has been for Rose to get his game into NBA form after career-threatening knee injuries the last two seasons.

yall really be getting emotional and/or YOUR OWN feelings hurt when somebody says something negative about yall favorite athlete

its gonna be ok
  • ckfree
    Options

Seriously there is a lesson to be learned here.. parents i don't care if you're dirt poor sacrifice whatever to make sure ya kids eat dem vegetables + that wheaties and milk.

Disgusted by the wasted potential probably squandered for D.Rose by the time he was 6 years old. Coulda been a GOAT but grew up to become Mr. Glass

thats actually an issue on the south side that michelle obama has been trying to raise awareness about

economic segregation or institutionalized racism

take your pick

but people on the south side be getting their groceries from gas stations and corner stores
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

thats actually an issue on the south side that michelle obama has been trying to raise awareness about

take your pick

but people on the south side be getting their groceries from gas stations and corner stores

Or how bout them drive thru corner stores that you can get Italian beefs made to order off LINK?

Doritos w/ cheese & meat

& a Arizona

? be GOAT... at least for me, cuz my metabolism fast as ?

I can't comment on Rose yet yall... im still taking it all in
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It ain't ? to say until after his surgery whether he repair it and go through the 6- 8 month rehab or he remove it and be back in time for the postseason. I don't really feel bad for him since dude still making a ? load of dough sitting on the sidelines
  • ckfree
    Options
    luckily for thibs it cant be proven if rose hurt himself when he was reinserted into the game up like 20 with 5 minutes to go lol while i hate when he does that ? the medical staff has largely regulated the way rose return went -- thibs was said to be at odds with jen swanson because of it -- some guys are just injury prone be it 30 minutes or 40

he was averaging about 30 minutes a game this year its becoming more than apparent that his play style and his physiology are just not compatible -- he even adjusted his game a lot this year being less aggressive than were used to seeing jacking up all kinds of ? and he still ended up hurt

staying healthy not even my biggest concern with rose anymore i would be most concerned about his mental health at this point -- for a good part of the season his mental toughness wasnt there it did seem though that he was just starting to build it back smh
    2rcahpv.jpg

now theres reason for kirk to see 9000 minutes again
  • ckfree
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »

take your pick

Or how bout them drive thru corner stores that you can get Italian beefs made to order off LINK?

Doritos w/ cheese & meat

& a Arizona

lmao

you just reminded me of the time my grandma kicked me out the crib cause i never made my 'curphew' (i also did steal her food stamps out her purse too though)

vitners chips and 25 cent juice on mines

smh @ nate saying he would be interested -- he shoulnt have to say it the bulls should have called first which makes me think its not gonna happen -- i hope im wrong though
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    Damn.....this is ? up.

yall really be getting emotional and/or YOUR OWN feelings hurt when somebody says something negative about yall favorite athlete

its gonna be ok

Not getting emotional at all.

I'm just calling out lame ass trolls like yourself.
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    for a good part of the season his mental toughness wasnt there

See, this is a perfect example of your lame trolling.

No rational person would question the mental toughness of a guy that has endured two surgeries to his knees & two extensive rehabs for his knees.
  • ckfree
    Options
    Damn.....this is ? up.

its gonna be ok

go debate with the ? that had you i dont ? with you goofies
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    Damn.....this is ? up.

its gonna be ok

Your lame ass can't defend your trolling, so you decide to start talking about......my mama....LOL.
  • ckfree
    Options
    Damn.....this is ? up.

its gonna be ok

Your lame ass can't defend your trolling, so you decide to start talking about......my mama....LOL.

no point in debating with your kind

yall want to choke on rose ? more than yall want to breathe
  • J.J._Evans
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Damn.....this is ? up.

its gonna be ok

no point in debating with your kind

yall want to choke on rose ? more than yall want to breathe

I've probably been a Bulls fan longer than you've been alive. Below is who I grew up cheering for.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ3uaGbdWf4
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thibs is gone this year. Rose better look at this realistically get it fixed and get ready for the playoffs. Cause Gibson Noah and others will be gone next year and Gasol ain't getting any younger
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Thibs is gone this year. Rose better look at this realistically get it fixed and get ready for the playoffs. Cause Gibson Noah and others will be gone next year and Gasol ain't getting any younger

It will be a shame to lose Thibs. This has everything to do with Gar -vs- Thibs. I don't think this is Pax's fault.

Regarding Rose......Yea, I agree. I think he should definitely have it removed, but I don't think it's his call. I think the first surgery (ACL) was his decision, but last year's (meniscus )and probably this upcoming surgery decision is Pax's call.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It will be a shame to lose Thibs. This has everything to do with Gar -vs- Thibs. I don't think this is Pax's fault.

Regarding Rose......Yea, I agree. I think he should definitely have it removed, but I don't think it's his call. I think the first surgery (ACL) was his decision, but last year's (meniscus )and probably this upcoming surgery decision is Pax's call.

Paxson ain't got no say in what type of operation a player has
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »

take your pick

Doritos w/ cheese & meat

& a Arizona

This is the problem right here: this mentality that fast metabolism has anything at all to do with producing a structurally sound body. Just because someone does not wear a layer of fat for eating ? doesn't mean he or she is healthy. I think this is Rose's problem. I remember he was at Memphis a couple years before me and dude was mashing out SACKS of gummy bears BEFORE and DURING games. I'm not talking a few Skittles here and there like Marshawn to replenish glycogen levels. I'm talking SACKS.

I remember seeing Rose on the sidelines of Bulls games with ziplock bags of candy thinking, "? ! Eat a ? carrot stick and some real food!"

This is sad that one of the premiere talents of this generation is being snuffed out by ? junk food. Smh@thinking a six-pack makes you healthy. It means you have low body fat. Your bones, heart, ligaments, joints, and organs require more than processed sugar to live healthily. That goes quadruple if you're running in excess of 10 miles a day 82 games a year not even counting practice.

To think ESPN ran that piece with him trying to romanticize the fact that he goes to 5-star restaurants and thought grilled cheese was the meal to eat is horrible. There should really be a push to require athletes to take up nutrition. Seriously, there is no way I spend millions on a guy who thinks grilled cheese and gummy bears is fine dining.

And yes I'm mad. I hate this for him and my team, but the black community and ? poor eating even at the point of "making it" is ridiculous. We can recognize it's to upgrade cars when we make more money but still talking about eating hog maws and chittlins, cornbread, catfish, and macaroni out a box like that's what it is. FAAAAAAAAAWK we mean?
  • J.J._Evans
    Options

Paxson ain't got no say in what type of operation a player has

All reports from his last surgery suggested that Rose was following the organization's lead in regards to surgery & rehab. I fully expect the same thing to happen with this surgery.

I think both Rose & the organization learned their lesson from the first surgery. They got in lockstep with one another.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @J.J. Evans feelings for abusing the troll flag. learn to deal with an honest opinion and retort up front without resorting to passive-agreessive hoe ? .
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    ^^^^^^I don't care about you retaliating by putting "feelings" under all my posts.

Your post about "Mr. Glass' was a troll post, so I labeled it as such.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @J.J. Evans feelings for abusing the troll flag. learn to deal with an honest opinion and retort up front without resorting to passive-agreessive hoe ? .

That's why I stopped posting in here.This wacc ass alias be spazzin on anybody who says ANYTHING critical of rose and he said he grew up cheering for artis gilmore this old mf like 50 years old =))
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    11016047_1613315735579485_7942065335723912653_n.jpg?oh=3eb7433b41941fb659d40c411225840c&oe=554B16F7&__gda__=1430965149_e88b64880e43680f6584bb3705eff123

i'm sure that he's the guy from Spongebob who is always screaming "MY LEG."