Welcome IC's Latest Power Couple, @Hoearefun and @SassyCassie

Options

Comments

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, Cassie truly getting the short end of the stick...as well as all those kids. All while Mark gets to continue his promiscuous swinger lifestyle with fewer strings attached. All because OUTSIDERS...literally people outside your marriage...are making you feel a little uncomfortable. How can you be comfortable and OK with such a demotion in a "relationship"?

And imagine being one of the several kids and having to do one of those family tree assignments in school....yikes. Sad.

I mean, it's already gonna be awkward trying to explain things to people when you have a different lifestyle than the norm..you may as well have stood together in solidarity.

well she seems happy,the kids will be loved. And you will still be single cause you wonder too much about how things should be and what other motherfuckaz do. Get yoooo life
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, Cassie truly getting the short end of the stick...as well as all those kids. All while Mark gets to continue his promiscuous swinger lifestyle with fewer strings attached. All because OUTSIDERS...literally people outside your marriage...are making you feel a little uncomfortable. How can you be comfortable and OK with such a demotion in a "relationship"?

And imagine being one of the several kids and having to do one of those family tree assignments in school....yikes. Sad.

I mean, it's already gonna be awkward trying to explain things to people when you have a different lifestyle than the norm..you may as well have stood together in solidarity.

Apparently she signed up for that tho. So might as well let then do them. I agree tho honestly.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    How many kids and how many mamas ?
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    hoesarefun wrote: »

the short end of the stick her name us the only female's on all my life insurance, everything I own her name is on it and I'm sure my kids will understand when they get older that they had everything they needed

square buiz
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »

well she seems happy,the kids will be loved. And you will still be single cause you wonder too much about how things should be and what other motherfuckaz do. Get yoooo life

Super ? . RuPaul YuPaul. Don't imagine me, you drag queen muffin huffer.

Single>>>promiscuous swinger lifestyle. However, your speckled kiwi face continues to repel women and you can't even get and keep a potential date online via the means you've tried.............:)

Know what? This reminds of the military thread in GnS. Put in a couple years of your life and then you get out of the service.

But oh boy, dem benefits doe, that's all that ever matters. That's real love right there. <3
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Yeah that post is some ? my mom would say.

Pics of mom?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im sure these ppl are beyond the point of giving 0 ? bout what you think about their lifestyle
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    @Deadeye, you should submit ya writing to Lifetime

U sound like a middle aged white woman

Not really.

I'm speaking from a father's perspective.....even though I don't have any kids.

@Kat‌'s advice is probably more indicative of a middle-aged white woman since, well......she is a middle-aged white woman.

Shrug3.gif

And @hoesarefun‌ laughed because what I said was exactly what he did.

Cold-blooded......but smart.

Just better hope Cassie never wakes up because it could get ugly if she ever does.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They makin Mrs.Hoesarefun seem like she was bamboozled, hoodwinked, led astray and forced into the swinger lifestyle unwillingly.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    @Deadeye, you should submit ya writing to Lifetime

U sound like a middle aged white woman

Not really.

I'm speaking from a father's perspective.....even though I don't have any kids.

@Kat‌'s advice is probably more indicative of a middle-aged white woman since, well......she is a middle-aged white woman.

Shrug3.gif

And @hoesarefun‌ laughed because what I said was exactly what he did.

Cold-blooded......but smart.

Just better hope Cassie never wakes up because it could get ugly if she ever does.

I would marry her again if she wants to, she just has to learn to not give a ? what her family says
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Cassie and Mark been at it for this long I think they will be fine.
  • SixSickSins
    Options

It's funny because now I'm starting to think that he trolled her into getting a divorce.

Basically, when she kept complaining about having to explain her situation to her friends/family.....he made a sarcastic comment suggesting that she get a divorce to solve that problem.

I don't think he intended for her to take that comment seriously, but he's got such a strong influence on her that she didn't pick up on the sarcasm.

Once she decided to go along with it, he didn't argue against it because he's probably thinking: "If she's gullible enough to take that suggestion seriously, then he'd rather not have her as a wife."

Didn't help either that her value probably diminished to him after she actually took up on @Kat‌ and Skylar's suggestion that she should be allowed to ? other men.

t7jq6c.jpg

Kinda ? up that Kat and Skylar thought it was better to convince her to be as sexually reckless as he is instead of trying to convince her to get out of that situation.

I'm truly disgusted.

dbc.gif

I'm very proud of this response coming from you.

It's clear there is a distinct maturity line that many IC males have yet to cross. Their myopic scope of vision only allows them to see that Mark is getting a great "deal" in this "relationship" and they feel rather macho bigging up a guy who's supposedly living the ultimate male fantasy.

However, most mature men don't yearn for a "stable" of women nor do they live this lifestyle. Yet, on the IC, you'd be deemed a ? if you admitted to preferring otherwise. I was even considering making a thread entitled "Things The IC Will Tell You Are ? " based on the ideas imbibed from this site.

LOL, just look at the wack people calling your post "womanly" just because you're not hyping up this alleged male dream. And I'm a "hater" because I'm calling ? on him pushing the divorce, too. Pathetic.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel like this thread is sitting on dynamite....
  • CP203
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    hoesarefun wrote: »

I would marry her again if she wants to, she just has to learn to not give a ? what her family says

cassie: hi mom

cassie's mom: dumb ? .....u still married to that no good ? whoremonger?

yooo lmao its along those lines but its aunts and cousins
  • CP203
    Options

It's funny because now I'm starting to think that he trolled her into getting a divorce.

Basically, when she kept complaining about having to explain her situation to her friends/family.....he made a sarcastic comment suggesting that she get a divorce to solve that problem.

I don't think he intended for her to take that comment seriously, but he's got such a strong influence on her that she didn't pick up on the sarcasm.

Once she decided to go along with it, he didn't argue against it because he's probably thinking: "If she's gullible enough to take that suggestion seriously, then he'd rather not have her as a wife."

Didn't help either that her value probably diminished to him after she actually took up on @Kat‌ and Skylar's suggestion that she should be allowed to ? other men.

t7jq6c.jpg

Kinda ? up that Kat and Skylar thought it was better to convince her to be as sexually reckless as he is instead of trying to convince her to get out of that situation.

I'm truly disgusted.

dbc.gif

I'm very proud of this response coming from you.

It's clear there is a distinct maturity line that many IC males have yet to cross. Their myopic scope of vision only allows them to see that Mark is getting a great "deal" in this "relationship" and they feel rather macho bigging up a guy who's supposedly living the ultimate male fantasy.

However, most mature men don't yearn for a "stable" of women nor do they live this lifestyle. Yet, on the IC, you'd be deemed a ? if you admitted to preferring otherwise. I was even considering making a thread entitled "Things The IC Will Tell You Are ? " based on the ideas imbibed from this site.

LOL, just look at the wack people calling your post "womanly" just because you're not hyping up this alleged male dream. And I'm a "hater" because I'm calling ? on him pushing the divorce, too. Pathetic.

and how do you know this?, please let me know @sixsicksins
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Any more pics of women?
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    They makin Mrs.Hoesarefun seem like she was bamboozled, hoodwinked, led astray and forced into the swinger lifestyle unwillingly.

Nah, it's not that. She obviously made that choice for herself and has enjoyed that choice very much. Most of us are just wondering at the divorce aspect. Seems odd. You been together this long, you may as well say ? the dissenters and stay married. People outside the marriage shouldn't be a deciding factor the fate of the union.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread has me stumped. i need a recap with bulletpoints, annotations, a table of contents, an index and maybe some charts and diagrams.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Naked/half naked preferably