Welcome IC's Latest Power Couple, @Hoearefun and @SassyCassie

Options

Comments

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men are all ? .... right bestie? @Beta‌
    Hey bestie, get your girl to join the IC.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what is a really popular girl forum so I can go over to recruit some candidates for miss IC 2014?

#Creepset
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    KingSimba wrote: »
    I feel like this thread is sitting on dynamite....

ChA7w71.gif
    hoesarefun wrote: »
    and how do you know this?, please let me know @sixsicksins

The simple fact that the vast majority of men aren't practicing the swinger lifestyle. As hard-pressed as the IC and some of it's male patrons would have anyone believe, there are men & women who are happily content with one committed partner.

vast majority of men and women dont practice because its frowned upon.

Also seeing how divorces and adultery is common theme around the globe it shows many aren't happy not counting the ones who stay in a unhappy environment for the sale of social norm.

you're belief is more of feelings and opinion. Cause you want it one way...but its the other way

^^^^^^All of this is simply untrue. There are NUMEROUS lifestyles that are frowned upon: LGBT, ? , & certain fetishes all in addition to swinging--but they are becoming more accepted. So to say most don't practice swinging is ludicrous considering there are a myriad of platforms to aid in launching you into such a lifestyle. Think about it, even dating sites have the option for couples to sign up and seek others of similar interest.

Saying the majority don't do a certain thing sounds oxymoronic...if the vast majority wanted to swang swang as YOU claim, then they would. They wouldn't let the "frowns" of the few stop them. However, like I stated, most are content in monogamous relationships. It's not a belief, feelings, or opinion...it's just how things are, lol. Get over yourself.

you said majority dont do it and now you saying me saying majority dont do it is a oxymoron.....you dont know what's becoming more accepted you're a naive lil girl. All those things are still done in the dark.

..and actually peer pressure or "frowns" makes alot of people not feel like they can do what they want. Its deemed weird and not normal,you are an outcast to family and friends who dont agree with your lifestyle. That takes a toll on people who wants to be treated like normal and still do what they prefer

who told you that most people are content with one partner? About 40 percent of marriages aren't even totally faithful its bad out here G. Like I said you want it one way but its the other. You dont know how things are and judging from your horrible response you out on a limb trying to justify your small minded thought process. You want to have a husband and live monogamous thats fine thats the society norm but people like you who get in other people business cause they don't do or live the way you think is right is asinine. Thats why I said get yo life. They happy with what they doing so be happy for them or mind ya business stop preaching like you gonna change something Mother Theresa
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sex is one thing but ? damn.

How many baby mamas you need?

How many ? you gonna father?

I just can't...
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is mark attractive? He better be
  • Kat
    Options
    He's got money and a big ? .
  • Beezus
    Options
    That ? don't matter
    Is he attractive?
  • Kat
    Options
    To you maybe, plenty females dont give a ? .

He ain't ugly though.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You make it stressful by not letting your team know what the game plan is. If he stressed I can't tell mane...just saying.
    The ? got a divorce B, what else do you need to see?

But like others in here have said, he a aint ? ? and doesn't hide it. The chicks know damn well what they getting into so no sympathy for them. It's the same for deez ? 's out chea that's out in the open with it. We somewhat respect them over closet ? 's. Like how we have some type of respect for a proud stripper over a stripper exotic dancer who "strips to get through college/take care of their bastard/s".

• CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Too....Many....Words

yeah I know,? it tho lol
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol this ? .................

KingSimba wrote: »
    I feel like this thread is sitting on dynamite....

ChA7w71.gif
    hoesarefun wrote: »
    and how do you know this?, please let me know @sixsicksins

The simple fact that the vast majority of men aren't practicing the swinger lifestyle. As hard-pressed as the IC and some of it's male patrons would have anyone believe, there are men & women who are happily content with one committed partner.

vast majority of men and women dont practice because its frowned upon.

Also seeing how divorces and adultery is common theme around the globe it shows many aren't happy not counting the ones who stay in a unhappy environment for the sale of social norm.

you're belief is more of feelings and opinion. Cause you want it one way...but its the other way

^^^^^^All of this is simply untrue. There are NUMEROUS lifestyles that are frowned upon: LGBT, ? , & certain fetishes all in addition to swinging--but they are becoming more accepted. So to say most don't practice swinging is ludicrous considering there are a myriad of platforms to aid in launching you into such a lifestyle. Think about it, even dating sites have the option for couples to sign up and seek others of similar interest.

Saying the majority don't do a certain thing sounds oxymoronic...if the vast majority wanted to swang swang as YOU claim, then they would. They wouldn't let the "frowns" of the few stop them. However, like I stated, most are content in monogamous relationships. It's not a belief, feelings, or opinion...it's just how things are, lol. Get over yourself.

you said majority dont do it and now you saying me saying majority dont do it is a oxymoron.....you dont know what's becoming more accepted you're a naive lil girl. All those things are still done in the dark.

..and actually peer pressure or "frowns" makes alot of people not feel like they can do what they want. Its deemed weird and not normal,you are an outcast to family and friends who dont agree with your lifestyle. That takes a toll on people who wants to be treated like normal and still do what they prefer

who told you that most people are content with one partner? About 40 percent of marriages aren't even totally faithful its bad out here G. Like I said you want it one way but its the other. You dont know how things are and judging from your horrible response you out on a limb trying to justify your small minded thought process. You want to have a husband and live monogamous thats fine thats the society norm but people like you who get in other people business cause they don't do or live the way you think is right is asinine. Thats why I said get yo life. They happy with what they doing so be happy for them or mind ya business stop preaching like you gonna change something Mother Theresa
    UMMMMMMMM....... It's called jumping into a bad situation. Or jumping into a situation you aint ready for bruh. Let's keep it 3hunna, most of those unions were doomed from the start. I bet my life that if you look into each of those situations. 8 times out of 10 it was doomed from the start. We really need to stop looking at end results and focus on the root. People be making life more complicated than it is for some strange reason. People can just switch up out of nowhere but that ? is rare.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @hoesarefun‌.

Why she had to call ole girl a "monkey face" tho? Lol
  • CP203
    Options
    Lol @hoesarefun‌.

Why she had to call ole girl a "monkey face" tho? Lol

lol cuz she hates her, she knows i used to rotate them two on weekends
  • Beezus
    Options
    How old are u mark?
  • CP203
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    How old are u mark?

• Beezus
    Options
  • CP203
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    @hoesarefun‌

I would like to find a ? so that I can give her to my fiance for his 24th birthday in October. Preferably a yella bone with a big ? & does not have herpes.

Do you know of any in South Florida? If so, how much is the charge?

& Would I get a discount if I say "Mark" at the checkout?

swinglifestyle.com
  • Kat
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can I be a swinger or partake in swinging ? if I'm rolling dolo?
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Even regular monogamous relationships are doomed from the start. It varies on what peoples expectations are

thats mostly what relationships are made up of and how they last. The expectations of what you want from your partner.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can be anything you put your mind to Elzo.