Lets talk f@ck ni99as/b!tches in movies, TV and songs

Options

Comments

• ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yea and woody from toy story was the ultimate ? ?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forest Gump

Forest could of had any ? in the world man.. I mean any ? in the world yet and still he STILL felt the need to go and chase Jennays ole whorish ass... why?

Then when he finally gets her its only because the ? is sick, she got aids and dont nobody want her ole sick ass no more but of course Forest takes the ? in and lets her die in his bed.

If that was me personally and she came knockin on my door? i would of been like ? you better take your ass down to the Motel 6... my son can stay but ? you gots to get to steppin cause your sick ass aint stayin here..

I would of took that ? to court, got custody of my son and moved away with him. Wouldn't even stick around and wait for her ole sick ass to die
  • ayyubam2002
    ayyubam2002 Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Koba shooting Caesar was some ? ass ? . Even though, Caesar trusting the white man was lame too.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koba shooting Caesar was some ? ass ? . Even though, Caesar trusting the white man was lame too.

yeah i was ? with kobas overall message but they made that ? a "radical" with that move right there ...
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Richard Cooper in I think I love my wife...

I don't condone cheating at all, but you went through all that ? even putting your good ass job on the line only to say ? it and ran out of the house after Kerry Washington(Nikki Tru) got naked? Man dude had his co-workers stalling clients so he can hop in a flight from New York to Washington ? D.C. running behind this chick smh.. Then he almost died being up in the chick's ex boyfriends house with her. Straight risked his family life over that woman.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm goin the G.I. Joe route next. I'm callin out Cobra Commander. Cot damn muthafucca how you gonna start battles, only fo' yo' azzz to retreat every damn time? Ole scary azzz.

Callin out he writers who of G.I. Joe the animated for havin Duke go into a coma. Muthafuccas got scared rhe backlash they would get for killin him off, all bcuz they killed Prime in "Transformers the Animated Movie".

Seriously ? , killin Duke would've been a good thing.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IAmRue wrote: »
    I'm surprised Paris from Troy didn't pop up yet

Paris-troy-1113705_450_318.jpg

He started a war over a woman which led to his country paying the price and his brother getting killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e0BLcd_WsE

This ? here
    Stephen%20A.%20Smith%20Funny%20Face%202.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1356206240498

NIG-GA! The ULTIMATE ? ? .
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paris of Troy is the ORIGINAL ? ? .

And whoever said Jada Pinkett Smith in Inkwell is right.
    That ? burned my soul when Larenz Tate looked thru that window and saw his girl getting smashed.
    LMAO
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    Paris of Troy is the ORIGINAL ? ? .

And whoever said Jada Pinkett Smith in Inkwell is right.
    That ? burned my soul when Larenz Tate looked thru that window and saw his girl getting smashed.
    LMAO
    Dude! I was ? like it happened in real life lol!! I loved that movie.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Forest Gump

Forest could of had any ? in the world man.. I mean any ? in the world yet and still he STILL felt the need to go and chase Jennays ole whorish ass... why?

Then when he finally gets her its only because the ? is sick, she got aids and dont nobody want her ole sick ass no more but of course Forest takes the ? in and lets her die in his bed.

If that was me personally and she came knockin on my door? i would of been like ? you better take your ass down to the Motel 6... my son can stay but ? you gots to get to steppin cause your sick ass aint stayin here..

I would of took that ? to court, got custody of my son and moved away with him. Wouldn't even stick around and wait for her ole sick ass to die

Dawg, Forrest was mentally ? tho..

well i forgot about that
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The Guy in 12 years a slave that Whooped the black girl because he was scared of Magneto...SMGDH

I'ma Zoo, Ida bodied the whole staff if I was the main character. some ? woulda got it too.

"THE 954" Help Us Put this MOVIE Out!
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/its-just-us-entertainment
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Ole boy in the movie about Facebook Zach,

His patna dude funded the startup of the project and handle the early meetings and when the ? blew up he had to sue Zach to get a piece of the pie..
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know this ain't a movie but when that crazy ass white boy killed the kid at the train tracks in breaking bad I damn near had to turn off netflix.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IAmRue wrote: »
    I'm surprised Paris from Troy didn't pop up yet

Paris-troy-1113705_450_318.jpg

He started a war over a woman which led to his country paying the price and his brother getting killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e0BLcd_WsE

This ? here
    Stephen%20A.%20Smith%20Funny%20Face%202.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1356206240498

Hector was the definition of a real ? . Not sure why this movie got such a bad rap.
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Still to this day nobody can tell me why the ? did kareem akbar the educated brother from the bank show up to court in New Jack City. I know your cousin was testifying but ? you was at the drug deal, hell you was the one that pointed them out as 5 0 and you was on that tape that pookie made with that big ass spy camera belt buckle

New Jack City is my favorite movie but I never understood why the ? he was in the courtroom anyway.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zoe Saldana went super Sayan ? in death at a funeral

she a ? in all her flicks and in real life but dayum..

she did some powerful shuckin n jivin over her white fiance for 2 hrs straight
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Pheonix in gladiator was a ? boy for everything he did except opening the Colosseum for games.

But the pops was a ? too for tryna cheat him out his birthright behind close doors. ? should have been explained in front of all generals and council.