Lets talk f@ck ni99as/b!tches in movies, TV and songs

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q for love and basketball

ole emotional ass ? wanted support for some ? he didnt want to ? on his dad.

then stepped to his dad when his dad keep it 100

aint pops fault moms was ? for the gucci and gold
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how wesley snipes treated sanaa lathan in disappearing acts.? needed a clip emptied into his face for the ? he pulled in that movie.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    the fukk ? in aliens that tried to get ripley to carry an egg inside beck thru customs

an the fukk as marine that was ? the whole time
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    The white cop that killed radio raheem

The abusive alcoholic dad in radio flyer

That ? ass ? that cochise whooped in front of his ? in cooley high. Damon. Yeah ? damon. I promise you cochise and preach were gonna come back with a gun a ? damon, stone, robert if cochise would of surivived that ambush.

The uncle and buzz in home alone were ? ? too. I remember as a kid thinking why is this old man and his bro so mean to kevin. Buzz was going to roid rage and ? kevin for sneaking in his room

Ludacris was a ? ? in fnf and hnf. Im glad he got his ass beat when he ? in DJay tape. That ? made me cry in the theatres

Ms purty was a lame boppin ? in nutty professor

The main character of blank check was a ? ? too even though the movie revolved around him. Im not even gonna try to remember his name. He blew through that million dumb as ? and lost all the ? he bought with it at the end and ? didnt stash anything. I took it personal for some unhealthy reason

man i cried during that movie. seeing my ? fly away was epic and heart warming. n/h
    and cochise? ? i wanted to murk all them ? and i aint even a killa

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    carl weathers character in predator. got all them ? killed for one lonely vietmen ? .

that ? from state property that got shot and they asked him what hand he roll up with. ? i wouldnt of rolled up and killed beans all in the same pro cess
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sanaa Lathan in "out of time". ? was scandalous and Denzel was too ? whipped to realize it until after da fact.

Any movie Rick Fox is in. Can't stand that lame Canadian ? .
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mos Def in Brown Sugar.

? was scared to talk to a bulldike
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Chuck in Fresh, sad he got murked but he was a true ? ?

I knew that ? would get killed because he talked too much.

"I got stupid juice! I bust the dope moves!"
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Skylar ? white
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Unser is the ultimate ? ? off of Sons if Anarchy for too many reasons to be named, but I general ... whether it was being friendzoned for 7 seasons for the hope of Gemma wanting to be with him, caping for Gemma even when she was clearly wrong, and telling Gemma ? so she could overreact and ? up some more ? thats not hers. .Unser is the ultimate ? ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    Skylar ? white

And her ? ass son Walt Jr. Ultimate ? ass move when he called the police on his own dad. Man that ? had me so ? heated.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The joker coulda had control of the world if he wanted it. The mf represents everybody that has been ? on, pushed aside and disrespected. Has villains and heroes shook yet chooses to play cat and mouse with a rich mf still hung up on his parents getting killed by a mf that could have easily been him in his "lost" years.

He a ? ? for not destroying society. Mf play too much.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    also aliens again

ripley when she shot the aliens tail with the rocket grenades.....
    why not just shot the ? aliens....

you shot the tail then the ? dropped down and chased you cuz she made now..

she should have illed you ass
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nucky Thompson in BE, the ? simpin gotta stop maaayne.
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also, Chalky White for letting Narcisse get to him like that. Had his community/blocks and own club taken by the doc waaaaaaay to easy.

Chalky and Dunn were the goats together man, ? season 4 writers had to mess it all up.
  • jayvon32
    jayvon32 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ole $5 ass herb ass G-money in New jack city. How you going to get in your feelings over your main man ? your ? which caused you to get on ? and ? ? up. Hoe was thirsty for that ? from the start. Should have cashed her out and bought a new one like your man did to Vanessa
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Man the sister in How to Be a Player ? me off every time I see that movie. Now how you gonna hate & ? block that hard on your own brother? smh

3b8353257bc4383b1d7ed3c95499ab29.png

...all b/c some ? did her ? . Smh.