Options
    S2J wrote: »
    The Weekend on 'Remember Me' w/ Wiz Khalifa. I heard this and had to rewind

Girl, take pride in what you wanna do
    Even if that means a new man every night inside of you
    Baby, I don’t mind

What a ? ngga. Sheesh.

whoooa

wait i missed that....thats some sucka ? . ? dont mind she hoeing?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    The Weekend on 'Remember Me' w/ Wiz Khalifa. I heard this and had to rewind

Girl, take pride in what you wanna do
    Even if that means a new man every night inside of you
    Baby, I don’t mind

What a ? ngga. Sheesh.

whoooa

wait i missed that....thats some sucka ? . ? dont mind she hoeing?

Yea it was one of them things you dont even be listenin closely then its like something just bite your ear like 'wait, did i just hear him say...'
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jagged edge's - lets get married

the first two lines

I know these so-called playas wouldn't tell you this
    But I'm gonna be real and say what's heart.

if they playas...then aint gonna say whats on they heart......they dont give a fukk cuz they playas just trying to smash

sukka dumb ?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Rain....

Oran "Juice" Jones was kinda justified given the circumstances. But he was bragging about having so much and still got played. He was a trick and caught a monumental level of feelings.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Christopher from the Sopranos – complete and utter ? up & junkie. He made the tough decision to give up his finance knowing what would happened but kept dwelling on it.

Ned Stark – honorable dude but dumb as rocks. Trusted all the wrong ppl and would tell ppl what he was gonna do before he did it. What part of the game is that.

Robb Stark – just like his dad a smart/dumb ? . Undefeated in the field of battle but took Ls everywhere else. How you get got over a piece of tail when you are a ‘king’. Gotta think big picture.

The Purge – I can understand wanting to do the right thing but how the ? you put a stranger’s safety ahead of you family?

Mario Winans – I Don’t Wanna Know. His old lady doing dirt, everyone telling him and he is pulling one of these…
    ttt0717.jpg
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, I hated Mario Winans for that song. If you're stepping out on me and I'm playing my part, ? that, I want to know everything.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingSimba wrote: »
    The Rain....

Oran "Juice" Jones was kinda justified given the circumstances. But he was bragging about having so much and still got played. He was a trick and caught a monumental level of feelings.

some old ? caught feelings and no signed this...

Lol bruh was a simp trickin and got played
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Action Jackson. Lame ? was getting ? thrown at him the whole movie but he too gotdamn worried about solving a crime. Smh

Me personally gonna make time to ? a ? at least 30-40 mins a day in a 24 hr day.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joaquin Phoenix in "Inventing the Abbots"
    At the end, he took thot ass Liv Tyler back.......
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Anywho, back to the mission:

The ? in Rosewood that lied and said he got ? by a black man, when homeboy smashed and dashed....that broad should've died 1000 lynchings for kicking off that whole ? .

Both these ? in Natural Born killers
    bfi-00n-7uo.jpg?itok=vwdkWbyP

Fake-ass cop, Jack Scagnetti. Out here choking hoes and stuck on stupid for Mallory Knox. Don't even know what was it about that crazy hoe he was simpin so hard. She was ugly, ain't have no ass, and batshit crazy. I laughed when she emptied the clip on him.

Hyped-up-ass warden, Dwight McCluskey. He was just too stupid for his own good. Glad the prisoners ganged his ass.
    (Won't put Robert Downey's character, Wayne Gale on here. He was funny as ? .)

These two ? in The Shawshank Redemption:
    2187-17129.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpWZvjVM1YeiRbO-xSlrAdPakJJJNsjSSJM_a9cyxYY2VjoC7I

? that guard, Byron. He was a ? , always trying to kick the ? out of someone. He seems like the type that got his ass beat growing up, became a CO, and just started taking dudes out as revenge.

? the warden, Norton. ? -ass, fake-Bible-thumping saltine. Corrupt mafucka. Andy put that rope-a-dope on him, and he couldn't even take it like a man, and blew his top off. Good.

(Yeah, I don't like cops and wardens. ? ALL TV/movie wardens not named Leo Glynn from Oz.)
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think his name was toby or Percy... but the white dude from "green mile"