Lets talk f@ck ni99as/b!tches in movies, TV and songs

Options

Comments

• jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Aw man.... Watching Gladiator.... The son is a ? ? boy for laying the murder game on his pops after his pops called him a hoe ass ? in so many words....then he gets the drop on Aurelius Maximus , hits him w the preemptive stab to the heart and still gets bodied? Lol ? plz head straight to the ? hall of fame...

Don't forget be wanted to smash his own sister too

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    Aw man.... Watching Gladiator.... The son is a ? ? boy for laying the murder game on his pops after his pops called him a hoe ass ? in so many words....then he gets the drop on Aurelius Maximus , hits him w the preemptive stab to the heart and still gets bodied? Lol ? plz head straight to the ? hall of fame...

Don't forget be wanted to smash his own sister too

Didn't even want to get into that Lannisters ass ?
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    Options
    In The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete Naymond from the Wire was continuing his role, but he was snitching, too. I wanted to jump through the screen and kick his ass.

In the same movie, Jennifer Hudson needed her ass beat for gen. purp. I felt sorry for those kids.

Kris (Anthony Mackie) needed his ass kicked for watching a grown ass man, who was an Arab who ran the local corner store, beat up on a little scrawny as 11 yr old.

Good movie though.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Moesha was a thot bruh

I watched that episode were all her exs were at her birthday party, it was like 5-6 ? and she was all over all of em

lol how could she be a thot if she wasn't ? ?
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blacjason wrote: »
    The dad in the first Purge. If its really some all crime is legal ? , the house is locked down and me and my family are hunkered down in ONE room. Dude had his (autistic/? ?) son opening up doors and his daughter sneaking people in... what kind of leadership is that? Get your family dude

and the daughter for hiding the boyfriend after he tries to shoot her pops. lol What kind of daughter are you?
    i thought the son was a girl for the longest.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just started watching the walking dead.

Shane and Lori was so ? ? .

I'm glad they got killed off.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    I'm rewatching the sopranos...itit's a long list:

Tony's mom and janice...no explanation needed

Uncle junior for tryna ? tony twice

Johnny sack for power trippin after carmine died and crying at hos daughter's wedding in front of everybody

Bobby for being junior's ?

Ralphie for killing a horse and being a weirdo letting janice ? him

Vito for tryna take over while tony was laid up in a coma then running away after they found out he was ?

Tony for catching feelings on side hoes moving on, lashing out at everybody when he had a bad gambling stretch

Phil leotardo doin whatever the ? he wanted

Chris being a junkie

Them two ? that tried to ? chris cuz they thought it would impress richie

Richie for thinking anybody gave a ? after being in jail for 100 years...and feech la manna too

Tony B for moving against the family on his own

Hesh for owning a record company and not breaking the talent off no ends

And the ultimate.....ultimate.....

aj.jpg
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    might be some spoilers mentioned but fukk it

first up for me is Rocky.

How he gonna let apollo take that type of beating. regardless of what was said, that was supposed t be your homie.

thats was some fukk ?

He let him die a warriors death. It was sad, Apollo died how he how he would have wanted too.

That ? sound righteous and all that, but bruh, he was fightin' in an exhibition fight...... a gotdamn EXHIBITION! How u get beat to death after comin' out dancin' to James Brown?!? That whole situation was phucked up.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moeisha dad... he was a straight ? ? ...

Not Frank! Ahahaha

Genius thread. Pure genius
  • Sir Lurkalot
    Sir Lurkalot Members Posts: 5,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cant believe no one mentioned these two:

this ? from saving private ryan shoulda killed himself
    maxresdefault.jpg

and this ol' "uncle ruckus" ass ?
    hqdefault.jpg

...im done!
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    So i've been binge-watching Good Times and I gotta say, the mom should've been smacked upside the head.

First of all, her name is Florida? Seriously?

Secondly...she spent three seasons talking about "James, you can't get move away from the family to get a better job...you gotta live here in the ghetto and keep our family together". ? that....if he can get a decent job elsewhere, why you stopping him? Huh? Do you love poverty? James should've smacked her upside the head and been like "? , i'll move if I have to, you cookin'-up-burnt-oatmeal-everyday-ass-? ".

And then, when this ? dies, she just ups and moves all the way to Arizona with the first dude she meets, leaving her kids in the same ghetto with no jobs to fend for themselves while she lives it up in the heat...

Even JJ"s ? ass should've been like "? , you leave, don't ever come back".

But Thelma was kinda hot...so it at least makes the show tolerable.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waldo Geraldo Faldo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfqtn1hS8DwVGQG_4cdu4jizaZ1GP-_ODXh1TFOgc_brAhqeU1XQ
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete Naymond from the Wire was continuing his role, but he was snitching, too. I wanted to jump through the screen and kick his ass.

In the same movie, Jennifer Hudson needed her ass beat for gen. purp. I felt sorry for those kids.

Kris (Anthony Mackie) needed his ass kicked for watching a grown ass man, who was an Arab who ran the local corner store, beat up on a little scrawny as 11 yr old.

Good movie though.

lol at that scene were nayman told on himself. anthony mackie was like "lets take a walk lol.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Anywho, back to the mission:

The ? in Rosewood that lied and said he got ? by a black man, when homeboy smashed and dashed....that broad should've died 1000 lynchings for kicking off that whole ? .

Both these ? in Natural Born killers
    bfi-00n-7uo.jpg?itok=vwdkWbyP

Fake-ass cop, Jack Scagnetti. Out here choking hoes and stuck on stupid for Mallory Knox. Don't even know what was it about that crazy hoe he was simpin so hard. She was ugly, ain't have no ass, and batshit crazy. I laughed when she emptied the clip on him.

Hyped-up-ass warden, Dwight McCluskey. He was just too stupid for his own good. Glad the prisoners ganged his ass.
    (Won't put Robert Downey's character, Wayne Gale on here. He was funny as ? .)

These two ? in The Shawshank Redemption:
    2187-17129.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpWZvjVM1YeiRbO-xSlrAdPakJJJNsjSSJM_a9cyxYY2VjoC7I

? that guard, Byron. He was a ? , always trying to kick the ? out of someone. He seems like the type that got his ass beat growing up, became a CO, and just started taking dudes out as revenge.

? the warden, Norton. ? -ass, fake-Bible-thumping saltine. Corrupt mafucka. Andy put that rope-a-dope on him, and he couldn't even take it like a man, and blew his top off. Good.

(Yeah, I don't like cops and wardens. ? ALL TV/movie wardens not named Leo Glynn from Oz.)

on the plus side that the husband came home and beat that ? ass for lying as causing all that ? ! i'm sorry but we need to take it back to ? getting there's for being foul like that. they get away with too much nowadays. i said it before you shouldn't beat some women. i've seen girls agree with that statement. like chris rock said in his bring the pain stand up aint nobody above an ass whoopin'.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Waldo Geraldo Faldo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfqtn1hS8DwVGQG_4cdu4jizaZ1GP-_ODXh1TFOgc_brAhqeU1XQ

Quit hating, Waldo was that ? lol.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cobbland wrote: »
    Popeye in "Blood In Blood Out"
    15813tl.jpg

dude had me rolling throughout the movie
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kane in "money&violence" how the ? you gone let a ? ride your back to the store. then he tell you how you better respect your jaw. wtf. and he takin money from you so you cant see your kid? ? please. mister would of been bodied. oh and dont let me forget tai or leon. they the ultimate ? ? .
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    The lil ? Lois that forgot her "lucky hat" in Goodfellas....smdh
    tumblr_mt5crtXtKi1qd4sqso1_500.gif

Then you got grimy ass Tommy shooting spider for a 2nd time, just for standing up for himself...
    goodfellas-o.gif

Hold up ? !

Tommy was no ? ! Tommy will murk a ? with no ? given. Tommy was that ? you ain't want coming after you.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quinn in Homeland..

Accidentally claps a kid.
    ? and temporarily cuffs a fat hideous ? .
    Capes the biggest ? on Tv since Samantha in Sex and the City , and gets nay from it but tonnes of feelings.On top of that , a ? dude and the kid from "Life of Pi" already hit.

This is all ? ? .
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    And the ultimate.....ultimate.....

aj.jpg

I hated AJ so much. The family scenes always bored me but at least Meadow looked fuckable. AJ was just the ? worst tho and I think I actually stopped watching the show in part because I hated his character so much. I mean Tony always pretended he was on that Vito Corleone "I don't want that life for you" ? w/ AJ but the truth was he knew that his ? mark-ass son would get eaten alive in the criminal underworld. That time he got in trouble at school and got tricked into snitching on his mans after they used the most basic-ass interrogation techniques on dude. Smh. To paraphrase Avon Barksdale, AJ was not nearly hard enough for this right here and DEFINITELY not smart enough for them out there. Imagine what a trill kid like young boul from Fresh coulda did in his position. If nothing else you should be able to leverage being a ? mob boss's son into getting weed and ? high school lol. What a waste of DNA lol.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saving Private Ryan...? ass dude wouldnt get the ammo and his battle buddy died slow for it.

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Saving Private Ryan...? ass dude wouldnt get the ammo and his battle buddy died slow for it.

AW CHRIST I FORGOT ABOUT THAT

that single-handedly might be the most disgraceful example of cowardice ever depicted in a fictional movie smh

sat there and ? cried like a baby while dude was fighting for his life 6 feet away from him...........its the single most disgusting and disturbing moment of the flick which is really saying something. I mean as kids we could laugh at some of the ? in the beach scene (the severed arm, the ? who took his helmet off LOL) but you sat there quiet like it was a grandparent's funeral when that knife went in dude chest smfh.