Options
1637638639640641643»

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    I'm confused b. You the one that keeps on! OK

Billfiger, what's your Bulls prediction? Are you thinking Thibs is gonna resign longterm? What about the big men? A lot of potential injuries in that front court.

My prediction is the bulls goin to the ecf to face the cavs (if rose stays healthy) to early to say who will win.

As far as the bigs go I don't expect the euro to do much this year if he does that's a bonus so Pau,Taj and Noah and Mcbuckets will be the main front court rotation with taj as the 6th man and Pau and Noah operating high low.Bulls are deep there's no way thibs should be playing cats crazy mins.Rose looked like his old self as far as slashing and athleticism + jimmy butler having a breakout season and that bench will benefit the bulls health wise,mins wise and that's why I think they goin to the ecf at the minimum.Thibs is under contract til july 1st 2017
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    when u startin up fantasy b-ball millz?
    So u can trade Durant again?

That ? can gargle glass for that trade.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

aint my fault yo team stayed trash for an entire season bruh, u just mad i aint trade durant for one legged kobe.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

aint my fault yo team stayed trash for an entire season bruh, u just mad i aint trade durant for one legged kobe.

Kys slowly
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options

Billfiger, what's your Bulls prediction? Are you thinking Thibs is gonna resign longterm? What about the big men? A lot of potential injuries in that front court.

My prediction is the bulls goin to the ecf to face the cavs (if rose stays healthy) to early to say who will win.

As far as the bigs go I don't expect the euro to do much this year if he does that's a bonus so Pau,Taj and Noah and Mcbuckets will be the main front court rotation with taj as the 6th man and Pau and Noah operating high low.Bulls are deep there's no way thibs should be playing cats crazy mins.Rose looked like his old self as far as slashing and athleticism + jimmy butler having a breakout season and that bench will benefit the bulls health wise,mins wise and that's why I think they goin to the ecf at the minimum.Thibs is under contract til july 1st 2017

Why was I thinking Thibs deal was up?! Am I trippin, I know I heard rumors about the possibility of him coming to NY, ain't happening but whatever.

The big question is what position is McDermott gonna play, it should be stretch 4 but he's gonna get killed on the boards. Rose looks athletic but he wasn't finishing AT ALL...breakout from Butler? What would you consider a break out though, he's nothing more than a better version of Danny Green imo (not a bad thing) I don't see butler ever being able to create a shot for himself consistently. The Bulls only problem I see is health (pau, rose, noah, taj all have lengthy injury history) and they still need a secondary perimeter scorer.
  • MillzOG
    Options

Funniest thing about the trade is everybody was mad...but I bet everybody sent an offer. Hypocrites!
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Team take on the mentality of their best player. The nets best player is a sift mentally weak washed up player. By December nets fans will be talking about they done with this team

Ayo I noticed you in particular been throwing a lot of shade on the nets... That's cool though. So you say team takes on mentality of their best player....

grant_r_goldsberry_smith_josh_1152.jpg

Hmm I see... Brooklyn will be aight then
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Nets ain't ? though b.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why was I thinking Thibs deal was up?! Am I trippin, I know I heard rumors about the possibility of him coming to NY, ain't happening but whatever.

The big question is what position is McDermott gonna play, it should be stretch 4 but he's gonna get killed on the boards. Rose looks athletic but he wasn't finishing AT ALL...breakout from Butler? What would you consider a break out though, he's nothing more than a better version of Danny Green imo (not a bad thing) I don't see butler ever being able to create a shot for himself consistently. The Bulls only problem I see is health (pau, rose, noah, taj all have lengthy injury history) and they still need a secondary perimeter scorer.

As long as rose has his speed and athleticism everything else will be there eventually.Plus he played in 4 games in 5 days with no problems.With Jimmy I mean he'll get more recognition for his defense and will put up numbers close to what deng use to do,it's a contract year for him and he'll have rose and pau to demand defenses he'll have more space to shoot and lanes to move cuz of that.Mcbuckets gonna be a 3 if thibs could hide korver he can hide mcbuckets on defense and the 2nd perimeter scorer is what I been sayin is the biggest weakness.Rose,Pau and Mcbuckets should be the primary scorers
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nets ain't ? though b.

Word, Knicks got the eastern conference on lock.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao.james sayin he would have stood in Miami if they would have won the championship

That ? lying...it just sounds like the good thing to say.

He probably not.

How many superstars players won 4 in a row?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So lebron would of stayed in miami if they would of won the 3rd ring........

Im not shocked cause I knew this from the jump

Lebron cant fool me but he fooled all those people with that touching letter
    that his pr wrote

? tried to make it seem like he missed cleveland but in reality he went
    there cause miami ship sinked and cleveland future looked bright......

? is cold blooded lol.....all about his business.......probably picked up that trait from. Hov

He's not a businessman, he's a business man
  • MillzOG
    Options
    Nets ain't ? though b.

Word, Knicks got the eastern conference on lock.

Fact
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't wait to see a more team oriented balanced heat team
  • Heavy In The Game
    Heavy In The Game Members Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF is going on, domestic violence is running rampant. ? don't know how to just walk away

The ironing

11rgpx2.jpg

U must not have been here that long..

explain bruh
  • MillzOG
    Options
    WTF is going on, domestic violence is running rampant. ? don't know how to just walk away

The ironing

11rgpx2.jpg

U must not have been here that long..

explain bruh

It's an old IC joke b.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I woke up to 87 new post and thought something major went down.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Season needs to start asap the ? talking will be epic this year.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP

ChozenWun
    ? Shitman
    Radaman
    It's Over 2012
    Billfiger's Hobe Cryant alias
    Mumo X
    Matt and all his alias
    ?
    Blank
    Ike Turner
    Town
    Boom
    B@aquit Redux
    Uncle Carl
    Seedz
    Primo lame ass
    Grundy
    Joe Sun
    Towers
    jordan-crying_zpsfd723c2f.jpg

add Greenwood to that list...
  • MillzOG
    Options

Return of the gawd, b.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time to close this thread up
This discussion has been closed.