Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7d8c0020-2561-11e4-a310-2daa976de53c_wilsoncommendation1.jpg

Good find bro, you stay dropping the exclusive ?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    nepats wrote: »
    think about it. this ? walked in a store. took what he wanted. yoked the strore clerk up for getting in his way while he was stealing. then walks down the middle of the street. apparently ? talks a cop. I can stop right there and say this ? got some ? . most ? steal some ? and they hiding out for a day or two. they see the cops and panic and take the ? off. it really makes you wonder what type of ? he was. I hate to say it but those are the characteristics of a seasoned goon.

all i'm saying is his credibility is tainted and so is the credibility of the witnesses who were saying he was nothing but an innocent kid who never caused any trouble. darren wilson on the other hand is a 6 year veteran officer, yall are the ones treating that man like a racist rookie

The problem with the black community is that it is built around victimization. You will never succeed in life by playing a victim. Winners don't make excuses, they just ignore it and win. When you constantly play the victim and tell your children that they are victims, then whenever anything goes wrong, even if it was their own fault, they will blame it on anyone but themselves and never succeed

a seasoned goon?? He was a naive boy,but also a student,also someone's child,dont label him as one thing. WE ARE ALL MORE THAN JUST ONE THING. One characteristic does not define a human being as a whole.

Problem with society now,they want to label a person then think they know what that person is all about. Thats very small minded. He was executed.period

If THAT COP SUCH A SEASONED VET HE DIDN'T HANDLE it like a veteran should

I disagree with the bolded.

But you right though.

well who steals from a store and still be walking the streets? You either bold and dumb or don't understand the seriousness of the situation.

You're easily led bro. The media loves people like you. You see that one surveillance video without audio to truly know the whole context and have already concluded that dude was a robber who would in all likelihood immediately go for a cops gun if confronted for jaywalking.

In the video you DID NOT SEE:

Michael Brown with a weapon
    Michael Brown PUT HANDS on anybody (he shoved the clerk off of him when the clerk made physical contact WITH HIM)
    Michael Brown raise his hand to threaten anybody
    Michael Brown flee the scene as somebody who had just committed a robbery

How do you know there wasn't a dispute over the cigarellos and Michael Brown felt he had been cheated? You DON'T. How do you know he hadn't paid for the cigarellos prior? You DON'T. An accusation DOES NOT EQUAL GUILT ! In AMERICA typically if you're ACCUSED of something you FACE TRIAL. Where you can give YOUR SIDE of the story. One person said that this person strong arm robbed him and shows a 1:00 video WITH NO AUDIO and you automatically jump to say "well damn he must have gone for the cops gun too".

In the video you see Dorion Johnson(the person that came in to the store with Michael Brown and witnessed his shooting) even PUTTING BACK one of the boxes of cigarellos! What kind of robbery is that?

I'm not saying he DIDN'T rob that store. I'm saying he wasn't GUILTY of robbing the store. He was never found guilty by a jury of his peers. There haven't been witness accounts of what was said during the time in the store. Michael Brown didn't get a chance to answer to his charges. No they just put out the video to paint a picture and to try to ? on people who see the big picture.

All these people have to do is put the kool-aid in front of some of y'all and you just gonna drink it right up aren't you

/rant
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    are black people finally ready to listen Now? to the correct people. are you finally ready to stop this ? or will this all just fade away in a few months and we let our youth go back to setting themselves on fire and buying weaves not to mention ? white girls and buying jordans they can't afford from stores owned by non-blacks
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    He shoulda known better than doing what he did..but he still didnt deserve to die

what did he do?
    Him getting into it with the cop, physical altercation, that the eyewitness stated happend..all im saying is, that situation wasnt gonna end well regardless, but he did not deserve to be gunned down, but itll be enough for the all white jury to let dude walk, because micheal will look the aggessor

this is the account of 1 officer

the other side of the story has come from 3, unrelated and unassociated ppl, that tell that Mike Brown did NOTHING wrong..

There's no evidence that Brown attacked the police officer, not even based on witnesses..

But there's plenty of evidence that proves Brown was shot and killed, while unarmed and posing no viable threat 35 ft away from the police SUV
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Guy bombed and killed 5 and injured 280( 264 at the marathon and 16 police officers in a gun fight) and was captured alive and got a Rolling stone front cover like he is a Rockstar.

o-ROLLING-STONE-TSARNAEV-570.jpg?6
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ that whole Antonio French timeline

See, this is what im talking about.

This ngga is on the front lines, will forever be remembered as one of the faces of the Ferguson protests, probably a future black leader, and even he is bustin his ass to avoid "war". Trying to seperate BOYS from men

Where are these doomsday posters and war mongers? Where are the 'this is the tipping point, ? about to go down,' folk?? Where are these nggas at?

When ? was bleek they played on people's paranoia. When things calm and productive action begins, them nggas ghost. Fukin cowards

@BOSSExcellence‌
    @darkscies
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/08/16/nelly-st-louis-riots-michael-brown-shooting-death-protesters
    Typical ? ? from a ? who live nowhere in the area this type of ? happens in. It's easy for you to give crisis advice when your nowhere near the crisis. Next time a cop executes a unarmed black kid, in BROAD DAYLIGHT, and leaves his body in the middle of the street for hours (with his brain splattered) we'll try to be a little more civilized Nelly. Ain't you same ? who "don't talk to ppl who haven't even graduated highschool". Nice to see you have a little crisis advice for the poor black community now.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvHhyZG4Y-01ZcJ-_QCReRix0KT_a89E60-N3hX9FgS1TeaOmOXw

wats so coonish about wat dude said, wtf wrong with u ? ? U prolly think the dudes protectin against looting this morning are ? too huh
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    This Guy bombed and killed 5 and injured 280( 264 at the marathon and 16 police officers in a gun fight) and was captured alive and got a Rolling stone front cover like he is a Rockstar.

o-ROLLING-STONE-TSARNAEV-570.jpg?6

I don't think this cop will get a magazine cover
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He shoulda known better than doing what he did..but he still didnt deserve to die

what did he do?
    Him getting into it with the cop, physical altercation, that the eyewitness stated happend..all im saying is, that situation wasnt gonna end well regardless, but he did not deserve to be gunned down, but itll be enough for the all white jury to let dude walk, because micheal will look the aggessor

the other side of the story has come from 3, unrelated and unassociated ppl, that tell that Mike Brown did NOTHING wrong..

There's no evidence that Brown attacked the police officer, not even based on witnesses..

But there's plenty of evidence that proves Brown was shot and killed, while unarmed and posing no viable threat 35 ft away from the police SUV
    There was a vid posted in this thread where a lady said she pulled up and mike was in the cop car struggling with him and ran after a shot went off and was gunned down after that..but im curious, and im not being a smart ass or nothing but what you think happend? Cause yes i do think he was murdered but i do think he got into it with the cop and that put him in a bad spot...he wasnt just walking down the street and got blasted...but at the end of the day its a horrible situation, was handled horribly and the cop should do time, excessive use at the very least...but this mess stinks of trayvon martin all over again except this time with a real cop and i guarantee if there was any altercation esp physical hes walkin because theyll feel it was "justified"
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    They gutted the voting rights act and are constantly passing laws in state houses to make it harder for black people to vote. Take this ? to another board cause ain't nobody trynna hear that ? .

lol man did you even understand my post?

this event would be used as a flashpoint to initiate shift...in which case voter laws dont need to be changed because (in theory) more blacks would come out and vote conservative...chess man not checkers...

but i fully dont expect the main conservative base to take advantage of this...could you imagine a paul ryan or a ted cruz asking for an investigation on why the conviction rate is so much higher for blacks then whites?

? your post is what I've been telling you this entire time and I'll say it again, take this ? to another board.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what did he do?

There was a vid posted in this thread where a lady said she pulled up and mike was in the cop car struggling with him and ran after a shot went off and was gunned down after that..but im curious, and im not being a smart ass or nothing but what you think happend? Cause yes i do think he was murdered but i do think he got into it with the cop and that put him in a bad spot...he wasnt just walking down the street and got blasted...but at the end of the day its a horrible situation, was handled horribly and the cop should do time, excessive use at the very least...but this mess stinks of trayvon martin all over again except this time with a real cop and i guarantee if there was any altercation esp physical hes walkin because theyll feel it was "justified"

I think that the cop tried to provoke them by slamming the door into them, got mad, grabbed Brown, tried to arrest him by forcing Brown to act out against the cop, he grabbed the gun and threatened Brown, gun discharged, then, in a fit of rage, he snapped and unloaded his whole clip into Brown w no ? given..
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Reports of looting starting back in Ferguson but young people coming together to guard stores and quell it WITHOUT police

#BLACKEXCELLENCE

This is outstanding!

Are these black-owned establishments?

Hope they aint protecting no ? joints. Them ? could burn to toast for all I care.

@obnoxiouslyfresh‌

Beauty supply store owners are black

http://fox2now.com/2014/08/16/ferguson-beauty-supply-store-owners-find-store-in-disarray-after-looting/
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what did he do?

I think that the cop tried to provoke them by slamming the door into them, got mad, grabbed Brown, tried to arrest him by forcing Brown to act out against the cop, he grabbed the gun and threatened Brown, gun discharged, then, in a fit of rage, he snapped and unloaded his whole clip into Brown w no ? given..
    I agree with he was in an obvious rage when he killed him
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stringer Bell for mod!!!!
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Came in here looking specifically for his post. ? keeping updates like he reporting live from fergerson