Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    i never even heard the term "strong arm robbery" before hearing about it here.

Also, i believe it to be complete ? that the officer was unaware of the robbery and that michael brown matched the description that went out over the radio.

its like the cops are worried about being accused of profiling instead of murder. And now they knee deep in a lie.
    and if its a lie they gonna fight on that lie. cause once you in it. you in it.

It wouldn't even be profiling cause if he fits the description, the officer has reasonable suspicion to make a stop.

That's not the issue is what you don't seem to understand. Let's say he stole the cigarellos and WAS stopped under reasonable suspicion.

EVERYBODY is upset because he was shot multiple times to death AFTER he put his hands up in surrender. EVERY bullet used by the police has to be justified. How are the bullets that were fired AFTER MULTIPLE witnesses say he put his hands up justified? That's the point. That's the issue. What he did before the moment when he put his hands up is not relevant. He was unarmed. He wasn't considered armed and dangerous when approached.

I DO understand. When have I said anything to the contrary that the use of force was excessive?

You had no-signed the post I directed to YunnSanco . What part did you disagree with? And honestly from your posts it doesn't seem like we're in disagreement anywhere but I'm curious

I nosigned you thinking Brown didn't steal from that store.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    @Stiff‌ bruh I know you're upset but I'm not saying he deserved to be shot and if you seen my posts you'd know we think alike.

Yeah he should of been brought in for questioning and not murdered. But my point is no matter how it transpired in that damn tape...the moves he made was I'll advised. A dispute with a store owner , you don't push him and if he ? you over you don't take more ? . I've seen that happen plenty of times bruh. Dorion probably didn't want any part in it. The hell you need audio for , I doubt it shows him being in the right.

Doesn't mean he deserved to be killed but I'm just saying bro

What the ? it got to do with him getting murdered with his hands up and The Swine that killed him didn't even know that Mike Brown was the person who shoplifted.

Not a Damn thing

I am aware of that.....but damn is it not possible to have a discussion about what happened in the store and be aware its not related!?

Got damn im only responding to ? .
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    He shoulda known better than doing what he did..but he still didnt deserve to die

what did he do?
    Him getting into it with the cop, physical altercation, that the eyewitness stated happend..all im saying is, that situation wasnt gonna end well regardless, but he did not deserve to be gunned down, but itll be enough for the all white jury to let dude walk, because micheal will look the aggessor

Also, i believe it to be complete ? that the officer was unaware of the robbery and that michael brown matched the description that went out over the radio.

its like the cops are worried about being accused of profiling instead of murder. And now they knee deep in a lie.

It wouldn't even be profiling cause if he fits the description, the officer has reasonable suspicion to make a stop.

Tha ? u respondin to a known troll for? 'Wise man told me dont argue with fools...'. Just let lil dude desperately post and make corny, reactionless jokes.

Mike Brown was 6'4 300lbs, how many 6'4 300lb mfers just strollin down the sidewalk. Therefore aint no decsription to 'fit', they would have cuffed him up off top

The chief of police and the witness already confirmed he was pulled over for walkin in the street. 2 opposin sides agreein on somethin 9/10 = its fact.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    @Stiff‌ bruh I know you're upset but I'm not saying he deserved to be shot and if you seen my posts you'd know we think alike.

Yeah he should of been brought in for questioning and not murdered. But my point is no matter how it transpired in that damn tape...the moves he made was I'll advised. A dispute with a store owner , you don't push him and if he ? you over you don't take more ? . I've seen that happen plenty of times bruh. Dorion probably didn't want any part in it. The hell you need audio for , I doubt it shows him being in the right.

Doesn't mean he deserved to be killed but I'm just saying bro

I hear what you saying I honestly do and I don't want to come off like I'm attacking you. My point is at the bolded: That's exactly what they wanted people to think when they released the video. I don't know what happened in that store--I wasn't there I don't have the full context and either do you. But the police say with what seems like no investigation it was a "strong armed robbery". Dorion Johnson was there I would be interested to see what he had to say about the incident.

But at the end of the day what does that have to do with him getting shot while having his hands up? Michael Brown isn't on trial. The person who killed another person execution style should be. The police conveniently released a video showing him allegedly committing strong armed robbery but they haven't released an autopsy report saying how many times he was shot and what part of his body he was hit in. They haven't released any results from forensic investigations. They haven't revealed why their police report says that ambulances were on the scene when video footage clearly shows there wasn't. They're quick to answer questions about Michael Brown but the only thing they've released on their side so far is the damn officer's name. If Michael Brown had a criminal record that would've been released IMMEDIATELY.

I'm just weary of people getting distracted by the smoke screen that's all bruh

Agreed. I think we are doing a great job in this thread keeping everyone informed of what's important and looking pass themedia bias.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    looks like people in the middle of the country dont care/exist?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol girl just snapped out!
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh that's Nebraska, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Dakotas, Montana, Idaho, etc. The few people that do have computers out there don't care about black kids.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    7d8c0020-2561-11e4-a310-2daa976de53c_wilsoncommendation1.jpg

There is more than one darren wilson who is a cop in st louis.....
    there is even a black darren wilson who they accused of being the shooter........

but this is the ferguson pd

Matt the king confirmed it
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's not the issue is what you don't seem to understand. Let's say he stole the cigarellos and WAS stopped under reasonable suspicion.

EVERYBODY is upset because he was shot multiple times to death AFTER he put his hands up in surrender. EVERY bullet used by the police has to be justified. How are the bullets that were fired AFTER MULTIPLE witnesses say he put his hands up justified? That's the point. That's the issue. What he did before the moment when he put his hands up is not relevant. He was unarmed. He wasn't considered armed and dangerous when approached.

I DO understand. When have I said anything to the contrary that the use of force was excessive?

You had no-signed the post I directed to YunnSanco . What part did you disagree with? And honestly from your posts it doesn't seem like we're in disagreement anywhere but I'm curious

I nosigned you thinking Brown didn't steal from that store.

got dammit you no signed that whole impassioned speech over that u know how long it took me to type that?

I didn't say he didn't steal I just said there's no way to know for an absolute fact that he stole just by looking at the video. ? he probably did steal but how are you to know for sure? Because the Ferguson police department said so and released a video? They seem credible.
  • Stiff
    Options
    Governor imposed a curfew at 12 AM - 5AM starting tonight. Had the black man announce it
  • Stiff
    Options
    They chomping off the Governor in the press conference right now ? getting out of control
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder what this means for tonight? Man i got a bad feeling about this.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Police Chief lied no News asked for the video tape, it's now confirmed

The Officers Refused a Nurse when she asked to perform CPR on Mike Brown

Dont worry...if the brown family lawyers are worth a damn this should be very interesting when its court time.

Excuse me but I meant a Nurse begged the police to perform CPR on Mike Brown and the Swine refused.

911 tapes to be released soon

Can you drop your sources?

You 1x?,

lmao naw man

I'm joking, AP, News Week

realest sig ever,

okay back on topic I havent commented on this yet, kind of waited to see how everything panned out....still not sure what to make of the situation. Like IM sure has been mentioned before what kind of backwookds police department have dash cams on in todays day and age.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    @ that whole Antonio French timeline

See, this is what im talking about.

This ngga is on the front lines, will forever be remembered as one of the faces of the Ferguson protests, probably a future black leader, and even he is bustin his ass to avoid "war". Trying to seperate BOYS from men

Where are these doomsday posters and war mongers? Where are the 'this is the tipping point, ? about to go down,' folk?? Where are these nggas at?

When ? was bleek they played on people's paranoia. When things calm and productive action begins, them nggas ghost. Fukin cowards

@BOSSExcellence‌
    @darkscies

wait what?!?!
    don't at me ? boy..

I'm out here in Houston busy gettin at these ? ..
    i don't even know what the ? u talkin about..
    u really gonna be a ? ? yo whole life huh?!?! hahaha

nothin i said was on some war mongering ? .. it was on some stand up for urself ? ..
    and u see they checked they ass when they did..
    u scary ass ? was talking about everybody hates ? and it'd be a race war and i said on the contrary ud find people standing WITH u.. nobody wants to help a punk.. and what happened?? even got Palestinians tweeting ? teaching them how to deal wit the tear gas.. AND THEY DONT EVEN LIKE ? . lol

anyways.. I'm jus wakin up.. and I REFUSE to let u ? up my fade..
    bout to go have me some drinks.. check my phone to help me remember last night and get ready to hit this mall..

meanwhile u can live on this internet..
    sucks to be u. lol
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them folks goin off foreal. " i wouldve been in jail!"
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    ion think this curfew gon help matters, governor not really handlin bidness up there at the podium
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That man on the air horn tho smh.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Them backwoods people in the middle of this country probably don't even have the internets...
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? in that church speaking that truth...
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL ask a question... shout at the answer LOL
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    bruh said he in dese streets until they get justice for mike brown!
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh said he in dese streets until they get justice for mike brown!

He's gonna be in the streets for a minute...

Malik Shabazz... this should be good
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    i agree with dude sayin that curfew might lead to more confrontation