Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DUB wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    He shouldn't have had his hands up. That's why they shot him. If he would've stay home and not visited grandma, he would be alive. He shouldn't have been wearing Jordan's.

I hope a black cop shoots your white son and gets off

thanks man..
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    I saw this yesterday and now I am convinced this is how they all feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIwG3dGd4Ps

? like this should go viral.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @damobb2deep‌
    The ball is in the hands of Missouri Negros now.
    He's technically from Illinois.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    @damobb2deep‌
    He's technically from Illinois.

Not only that, he way up in Washington now.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so what happened? whats the sequence of events here?
  • BoldChild
    Options

Hard to say, the media is keeping shut up about, aside from talking about all the people protesting.

Some sites are saying he shoplifted some candy, or something, others are saying the police mistook him for someone else, very little information to go on at this point.

We just know that he was unarmed, and got shot multiple times.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "The Purge"

this is going to continue and get worst

he in a better place now
    cry for us
    we the walking dead
  • BoldChild
    edited August 2014
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

Hard to say, the media is keeping shut up about, aside from talking about all the people protesting.

Some sites are saying he shoplifted some candy, or something, others are saying the police mistook him for someone else, very little information to go on at this point.

We just know that he was unarmed, and got shot multiple times.

^ example: I keep editing the thread because of all this different information floating around.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/09/ferguson-police-shooting_n_5665274.html
    Gaskin said officials in the organization spoke with St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar, who told them teenager had been shot twice.

By early Saturday night, dozens of police cars remained parked near the shooting scene as mourners left votive candles, rose petals, a large stuffed animal and other remembrances at a makeshift memorial in the middle of the street. At the height of the post-shooting tensions, police at the scene called for about 60 other police units to respond to the area in Ferguson, a city of about 21,000 residents, about two-thirds of whom are black.
  • BelovedAfeni
    Options
    In Europe the Government is scared of the people
    In America the people are scared of the Government

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @damobb2deep‌

I'm from Illinois. ..
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh I'm getting real sick of these cops bro
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Them ? on CNN's comment board. These ? just know dude deserved to be shot.
  • BelovedAfeni
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Blacks in powerful positions and blacks at our level have to do something about it other than talk about it. Even I've slowed down on talking about this ? online because we all know it's ? up. We're past, "? the pigs...I hope somebody kills them...this is racist." Even crackers know pigs are out of control.

It's not about that anymore it's about what are we ALL going to do about it? Social media is obviously important in modern times. But it dont mean ? without a movement behind it. There's no legitimate reason a community of thousands of people cant keep hundreds of cops in check.

It's about self-esteem and blacks dont have it. Recently a rancher and supporters who didnt even know him held Federal Agents at bay with rifles for trying to take land from him that he legitimately didnt even own. BUt blacks have a hard time standing up to cops who we out number sometimes 10 to 1. The only explanation is a lack of self-esteem and centuries of fear instilled in us.

When we're ALL ready to say "enough is enough we're going to get off the computer and - AS A UNIT - do something about it because we respect our right to life even if you dont" will this stop happening.

the rule of two

all it takes is two people at any level

we dont need other blacks in powerful positions to set it off

because they are pawns or leased by the "New World Agenda"

We need an agenda and be ready to die for it

We need households, organizations, niche industries, codes and militias

And we need to control our image and discipline in our actions

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Blacks in powerful positions and blacks at our level have to do something about it other than talk about it. Even I've slowed down on talking about this ? online because we all know it's ? up. We're past, "? the pigs...I hope somebody kills them...this is racist." Even crackers know pigs are out of control.

It's not about that anymore it's about what are we ALL going to do about it? Social media is obviously important in modern times. But it dont mean ? without a movement behind it. There's no legitimate reason a community of thousands of people cant keep hundreds of cops in check.

It's about self-esteem and blacks dont have it. Recently a rancher and supporters who didnt even know him held Federal Agents at bay with rifles for trying to take land from him that he legitimately didnt even own. BUt blacks have a hard time standing up to cops who we out number sometimes 10 to 1. The only explanation is a lack of self-esteem and centuries of fear instilled in us.

When we're ALL ready to say "enough is enough we're going to get off the computer and - AS A UNIT - do something about it because we respect our right to life even if you dont" will this stop happening.

People in south america be having the cops shook...fighting back we need to do the same cause im damn near burned out of "a good cop is a dead one" chant.....this been going on for decades and its bad when you know someone can take you or your love one life and not a thing will be done about it. What do you do when the people who are suppose to protect you turn the bullet towards you... only one thing left to do and that is to fight back because marches and speeches is not going to stop a cop for shooting unarmed black people for no ? reason..when you have whites making the same if not more "threatening" gestures towards cops yet deadly force isnt used in those situations and thats the thing not enough people point out also...but i dont see anything changing or anything happening to cops who ? people just for the sake of being a policeman.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They already throwing ? in the game. A quote from the article on Fox News.

An eyewitness told the Post-Dispatch that she saw a police officer attempting to put Brown in the back of a squad car shortly before the shooting. As Brown attempted to flee, the witness said he was shot several times in the head and chest.

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats ? ....but even if a person flee if a pig sees no weapon why use deadly force.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Thats ? ....but even if a person flee if a pig sees no weapon why use deadly force.

diffusing situations is not their MO anymore.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    I saw this yesterday and now I am convinced this is how they all feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIwG3dGd4Ps

? like this should go viral.

For white people, yea
    For black people...... we been exposed to this reality since the 60's .