Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kenny Smith is a smart man....

Said what needed to be said to Chuck privately in a public way. He also did it a way to force a response...all while avoiding jeopardizing his income.

Bravo brother.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder will they bring this up tomorrow night
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    I wonder will they bring this up tomorrow night

Probably not smh
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah im disappointed in kenny smith...and i dont even take shaq serious enough to expect a serious concern from him about the ? barkley said.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I was the commissioner I'll tell Demarcus Cousin that I'll promise you not 1, not 2, but 3 championship if you beat the brakes off of Barkley
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peeping the O'Reilly factor..
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This year is ending on a sour ass note...The ball dropping, hell christmas ? all that ? .Looking at eric garner mother speak..Im tired of seeing these mothers crying, tired of all this ? man.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ..This Jeff Roorda ? just got ethered on MSNBC
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    We are not prepared or united enough to fight a government or have an actual race war against whites. We are out manned and outgunned. That's on us though, part of it. Us as blacks help in lending a hand to whites tearing us apart.

quote-politics-is-war-without-bloodshed-while-war-is-politics-with-bloodshed-mao-tse-tung-249910.jpg

This ? is so stupid and basic the more I think about it. Whites are already divided relatively evenly along Right/Left political lines in this country and the divide is growing deeper. And we know which side loves the Confederate flags. Racism in this country has always been tied to - indeed, created by - politics and economics. America almost died in its infancy because of the divide over Slavery. Its like we in the middle of their family feud. So....why should we fight people that would prefer to ally with us *anyway*. Only the stupidest checkers-playing ? imaginable can truly believe the fantasy of fighting ALL OF THEM instead of playing divide and conquer. You need to look at this ? like Game of Thrones if you really wanna do it. This country isn't headed to a race war per se, its headed to a civil war with racial conflict elements. Like the first Civil War.

Why ? wanna be the Palestinians is ? beyond me tho lol. I mean I know we feel sorry for them but.....really? You wanna take Ls for 70 years while begging the world for sympathy? ? that ? . I'd rather be the Israelis. ? talk that Black Nationalist fantasy like the Zionists didn't make that happen IRL. Said ? ya'll we gettin our own country with nukes and treating the non-Jews like ? and anyone who don't like it can kick rocks. That's the kind of wake up call you get when 2/3rds of your population gets hunted down and exterminated in 5 years. America didn't even ? with Israel at first....the USSR was their first choice believe it or not lol....but the Russians did a head count in the region and decided to support the Arabs instead....Israel countermoves by getting close to America.....rest is history.

Again....we aren't united enough to even fight against someone who is divided.

Call it civil war if you like. Doesn't change a thing.

Rambling and ? . How we gonna divide and conquer when we are divided? Riddle me that... Or don't..cause I don't want to hear aboutno gaahh damn IsIsraelites
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Nyc is activated
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Kenny Smith's open letter to Charles Barkley about Ferguson

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/12/kenny-smith-charles-
    barkley-ferguson-open-letter-exclusive
    6Xtb8hf.jpg
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah im disappointed in kenny smith...and i dont even take shaq serious enough to expect a serious concern from him about the ? barkley said.

? did u read the letter?.
    N y would kenny bring this up on NBA on tnt????
    When charles didnt make his statement on tnt.
    Chess
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I posted a statement on ferguson wit that verdict dropped and here is this

convo with a white boy I've known since high school on my facebook who he eventually kicked me off cause he got in his feelings and started shedding violent white tears down his pale face:

White Boy: But why is it that the family is acting more civil than the people of ferguson? Yes its a tragedy he was killed. But rioting and burning down people's businesses and cars is inexcusable.

B.B.N.W: People have rioted for less. The same should be said about ppl that burn and riot after their college won a state championship or when their team wins the superbowl, thats inexcusable as well, but it still happens, and thats increidbly insignificant compared to this. Now the Brown family intended on having a peaceful protest against one the most ignorant and unjust decisions ever granted in a grand jury trial, but this doesn't affect just the Brown family, it affects everyone in that town of Ferguson and the nation included. Ppl have been protesting peacefully all summer, there was barely any type of violence leading up to this decision. But when you have a history of ppl thats been discriminated against, harassed for no reason, having their innocent killed like their nothing, being treated like you are subhuman or a second class citizen, then you then get a situation where ppl don't feel that a peaceful protest will achieve what they want, where ppl are tired of being denied their rights, so unfortunately they turn to violence.

White Boy (Complaining about white privilege basically): No one complains when a white kid is killed by police. Why is there no hype around the 12 year old black kid in Cleveland who was just killed by a cop???

Racism will never go away until the stereotypes that are formed around a race are proven wrong. The people of ferguson are just proving the racist theories and stereotypes about them right.

B.B.N.W:Yea im pretty sure ppl have complained about that as well, and every case is different and has different variables to it, you can put some of the blame the media as to why there is more coverage on this situation compared to the others, but this story deserves its coverage and publicity there is history to cops killing blacks unjustly for reason for years upon years, you can't compare it and ppl are sick of it and so am I, how is it that you can riot and burn businesses after something simple as a college game, and it gets some coverage then eventually fades away, but when it comes to a case where someone lost their life unjustly, killed in cold blood and there has been racial tension existing, between blacks and cops, rioting and burning to show your frustration to the justice system is all of sudden wrong? yea ok

White Boy in His Feelings: I never said any rioting or burning businesses is justified. Cause it simply never is. But does a college riot go on for days?

This bs going on is just another form of terrorism in our own country. If people want to act this way. They should be held accountable on all levels. College student, citizen of ferguson, you or i. It doesn't matter. This simply can not be tolerated and or justified because of history.

B.B.N.W:For you to consider this "bs" shows your insensitivity and lack of comprehension of the whole situation at hand. History is the template of progerssion for everyone, especially black people. If you wanna disregard that, then disregard the Holocaust, disregard 9/11, disregard WWI and WWII. History will repeat itself and the crimes and atrocities will happen again, my people are sick and disgusted at this ignorance and blanant prejudice and will not shut up or go away. I'm done

White Boy Completely Submerged in His Feelings: Then your people need to prove the prejudices wrong. Thats the only way they will change. And it isnt bs that someone no matter race riots and burns other people's property? Its complete bs. There are other ways to go about things without harming and diminishing the reputation of your race.

B.B.N.W: yeaaaaaaa rigggggghtttt like I said, im done for now

As you could see from his short responses

? couldnt handle the facts and reality and checked his ? ass off my facebook

like I said before the only postive thing coming off these awful, disgusting grand jury decisions is that you know what white ppl u need in your corner and the ones who were just faking it

I'm real from the beginning to the end, ? the fakeness, you can get the hell away from me wit that ?

When I die and ? asks me would I like to come back as a white man or a black man

I'll tell him send me back in the same skin they buried me in, which will be the proud black skin im wearing now

Black till I die and forever

• D0wn
    Options
    Penally wrote: »
    tumblr_ng0tftMq261qaf2nxo10_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ng0tftMq261qaf2nxo7_500.png
    tumblr_ng0tftMq261qaf2nxo4_500.png
    tumblr_ng0tftMq261qaf2nxo9_500.png
    tumblr_ng0tftMq261qaf2nxo8_500.png

I wonder if his ? level will stay over 9000. I hope these are brought up every time he tries to run with those ? "respectability politics" arguments.
    I know hes a ? n all but
    In all fairness, he's just wearing a white tee n blue jeans.
    If he was white, would he b photoshopped with a gun n things he Cleary didnt have on him???

So if a ? is not tucked in a suit, he's a thug???
    Funny how ? subConsciously View themselves n other blacks through neantherdal eyes.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know if this was posted but...

Ditka on Ferguson: 'I don’t want to hear about this hands-up ? . This policeman’s life is ruined

Mike Ditka took time out of his weekly column in the Chicago Sun-Times to share his perspective about the rioting following a grand jury’s decision not to indict Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson in the fatal shooting of Mike Brown, and the decision St. Louis Rams players made to support protesters with the “hands up, don’t shoot” gesture prior to Sunday’s game.

Ditka to the Chicago Sun-Times feature:

“It’s a shame this thing has come to this. The shame of it is, I’m not sure they care about Michael Brown or anything else. This was a reason to protest and to go out and loot. Is this the way to celebrate the memory of Michael Brown? Is this an excuse to be lawless? Somebody has to tell me that. I don’t understand it. I understand what the Rams’ take on this was. I’m embarrassed for the players more than anything. They want to take a political stand on this? Well, there are a lot of other things that have happened in our society that people have not stood up and disagreed about.”

Ditka also spoke to his concerns about the possibility of reducing the amount of power given to the police force and the dangers that could create.

“I wasn’t in Ferguson. I don’t know exactly what happened. But I know one thing: If we dismantle and limit the power of our policemen any more than we have already, then we’re going to have a lot of problems in this country.”

The Super Bowl-winning coach went on to say that he believed protestors were misrepresenting the facts of the shooting, and though he admitted to not knowing what actually did happen, Ditka was adamant in his opinion that the truth was being blurred.

What do you do if someone pulls a gun on you or is robbing a store and you stop them? I don’t want to hear about this hands-up ? . That’s not what happened. I don’t know exactly what did happen, but I know that’s not what happened. This policeman’s life is ruined. Why? Because we have to break somebody down. Because we have to even out the game. I don’t know. I don’t get it. Maybe I’m just old fashioned.”

On Monday, the NFL said that it would not discipline the players who protested, going against a request issued by the St. Louis Police Officer’s Association. The SLPOA demanded an apology and called the players’ actions “tasteless, offensive and inflammatory.”
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not Coach......
  • playmaker88
    Options
    ? ditka im tired of people saying I haven't really been paying attention but......

Man ? you
  • D0wn
    Options

The ram players have to apologize , but Darren Wilson have yet apologized to the family of Mike Brown.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hate when people say the cops life was ruined.

i mean...

can you have an ounce of humanity to know you just took a life?

what about the family who lose a child, brother, cousin and probably father?

more people come back from war zones depressed than the cops who ? people.

these cops feel too justified in their actions to even feel the need to look back and care.

then on top of that....to push the dagger in further...white people think the person who did the killing, that their life is ? up.

it ? should be
  • D0wn
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Penally wrote: »
    tumblr_ng0tftMq261qaf2nxo10_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ng0tftMq261qaf2nxo7_500.png
    tumblr_ng0tftMq261qaf2nxo4_500.png
    tumblr_ng0tftMq261qaf2nxo9_500.png
    tumblr_ng0tftMq261qaf2nxo8_500.png

I wonder if his ? level will stay over 9000. I hope these are brought up every time he tries to run with those ? "respectability politics" arguments.
    I know hes a ? n all but
    In all fairness, he's just wearing a white tee n blue jeans.
    If he was white, would he b photoshopped with a gun n things he Cleary didnt have on him???

So if a ? is not tucked in a suit, he's a thug???
    Funny how ? subConsciously View themselves n other blacks through neantherdal eyes.
    Irony aint ur strong suit huh?

The guns n chains n money wasn't Necessary. Point could of been made without it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    The ram players have to apologize , but Darren Wilson have yet apologized to the family of Mike Brown.

i dont think they should.

the rams play for st louis.

they are representing the st louis community.

when they lose the community feels it. everyone doesnt agree. they will vocie their concerns with coaching and/or players.

when they win the community feels it. everyone doesnt agree but they will voice their approval.

but when they protest...they should apologize an stay out of community affairs?

im confused.

or they just wasnt the right color.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Don't know if this was posted but...

Ditka on Ferguson: 'I don’t want to hear about this hands-up ? . This policeman’s life is ruined

Mike Ditka took time out of his weekly column in the Chicago Sun-Times to share his perspective about the rioting following a grand jury’s decision not to indict Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson in the fatal shooting of Mike Brown, and the decision St. Louis Rams players made to support protesters with the “hands up, don’t shoot” gesture prior to Sunday’s game.

Ditka to the Chicago Sun-Times feature:

“It’s a shame this thing has come to this. The shame of it is, I’m not sure they care about Michael Brown or anything else. This was a reason to protest and to go out and loot. Is this the way to celebrate the memory of Michael Brown? Is this an excuse to be lawless? Somebody has to tell me that. I don’t understand it. I understand what the Rams’ take on this was. I’m embarrassed for the players more than anything. They want to take a political stand on this? Well, there are a lot of other things that have happened in our society that people have not stood up and disagreed about.”

Ditka also spoke to his concerns about the possibility of reducing the amount of power given to the police force and the dangers that could create.

“I wasn’t in Ferguson. I don’t know exactly what happened. But I know one thing: If we dismantle and limit the power of our policemen any more than we have already, then we’re going to have a lot of problems in this country.”

The Super Bowl-winning coach went on to say that he believed protestors were misrepresenting the facts of the shooting, and though he admitted to not knowing what actually did happen, Ditka was adamant in his opinion that the truth was being blurred.

What do you do if someone pulls a gun on you or is robbing a store and you stop them? I don’t want to hear about this hands-up ? . That’s not what happened. I don’t know exactly what did happen, but I know that’s not what happened. This policeman’s life is ruined. Why? Because we have to break somebody down. Because we have to even out the game. I don’t know. I don’t get it. Maybe I’m just old fashioned.”

On Monday, the NFL said that it would not discipline the players who protested, going against a request issued by the St. Louis Police Officer’s Association. The SLPOA demanded an apology and called the players’ actions “tasteless, offensive and inflammatory.”

This whole post is comical : "I wasn't there, I don't know what happened but I know for a FACT he didn't have his hands up."

But the bolded is probably my favorite of all the White tricks. They love to say oh, well a white person just got killed by the police where's the outrage?? Where's Al Sharpton for that huh? How come no marches for the white guy that just got killed? You're protesting this but how come you don't protest that? Huh??

It's like they say if you're going to protest this, you have an obligation to protest EVERYTHING and EVERY issue now. One of the most ? things I've ever read. Like it's the job of Blacks to protest in this country and we're being unfair in our protests. White tricks I tell ya