Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare (Multiplayer Gameplay)

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been done with COD but wouldnt mind shareplaying it
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    I was so close to just copping the PS4...

It was literally that or my daughter birth day....decided to wait till February

Meantime this will do...
    A4B86709-482D-4155-ACCA-F305FA7976D0_zps26q2h4ah.jpg

I'm getting the PS3 version too, so you ain't alone. lol At least you can upgrade to the PS4 version for free with this game.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seen early responses of people requesting a "classic" update without the Exo-suits cause its to fast...lol

? need to move with the times...

#AdvancedWarfare
    #NewRules
    #CODisback
  • DNB1
    Options
    I was so close to just copping the PS4...

It was literally that or my daughter birth day....decided to wait till February

Meantime this will do...
    A4B86709-482D-4155-ACCA-F305FA7976D0_zps26q2h4ah.jpg

I'm getting the PS3 version too, so you ain't alone. lol At least you can upgrade to the PS4 version for free with this game.

For some reason I assummed that COD was cross platform...turns out it's not but the feature is available...so at the moment we only paly with other PS3 users instead of a mix between PS4/PS3 users.

there was millions online last night for PS3 and that was not including any of the US as I went bed before it was released over there.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DNB1
    Options
    Haven't tried...but its there
  • DNB1
    Options
    A new leaked trailer hit YouTube today that looks to show the return of the Undead, just days before the new COD title hits shelves.

The footage, which has since been taken down by Activision, shows hordes of Zombies attacking soldiers wearing exoskeletons.

They feature a change in behaviour from earlier instalments, looking to be quick, able to jump, and move in large groups.

Sledgehammer Games co-founder Glen Schofield looked to have confirmed the leaks veracity on Twitter.

He tweeted: "Nothing I can do about it now. But yeah it sucks.

"Imagine you're playing and this comes up- you'd be psyched up, right?

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is released on November 4, and fans will be able to play alongside livestream hosts such as Ali A and MRDalekJD, amongst many other well-known names, who will be showcasing the latest Call of Duty content on Twitch.tv

A special two hour livestream event on Monday evening will give Day Zero players, who have early access, the opportunity to go head to head with a cast of celebrity fans, from the comfort of their own homes.

To watch the livestream and take part on November 3rd head to http://www.callofduty.com/DayZeroUK and join the conversation on Twitter [#DayZeroUK]

ORIGINAL: INTREPID Call Of Duty fans have discovered the much loved zombie fighting action from previous games is set to return in Advanced Warfare.

Fans have been able to pre-load the game on their consoles today and have wasted no time in having a snoop about.

COD gamers have been exploring the files from their pre-ordered Advanced Warfare and found an achievement connected to the Exo survival mode.

Named Exo Survivor, it's unlocked when a player "Successfully Complete the Exo Survival Bonus Wave."

The thing that's been getting fans excited however, is the image associated with the achievement.

The picture looks to feature zombies running around, one in an Exo suit, confirming for most fans that zombies are set to be a big feature in the mode.

It means that a separate mode for zombies like in other COD titles looks unlikely, but will instead be incorporated into Exo Survival, already previewed by Sledgehammer Games.

It is not known yet how future DLCs packages will effect the inclusion of zombies in COD: Advanced Warfare and whether they will play a bigger role in the maps added.

Sledgehammer meanwhile have put together a pile of incentives to get you snapping up the latest instalment in the COD shooter franchise early, which is set to hit shelves on the Xbox One, Playstation 4, 360, PS3 and PC.

Pre-ordering Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition, gives early access to the game on November 3 and features two custom weapons.

The AK-12g assault rifle and crossbow-b2, players will also be able to level up quickly with a full day of double xp on november 3.

Also on offer is the Advanced Arsenal pack, which includes: Bullet-Brass exoskeleton and the Bullet-Brass EM1 Quantum.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • DNB1
    Options
    Oh.
    So its dlc.

No, you have to complete Exo Survival mode to access the Zombies...but future DLC will probably expand on the Zombies like it did with Ghosts and the alien invasion.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Seen early responses of people requesting a "classic" update without the Exo-suits cause its to fast...lol

? need to move with the times...

#AdvancedWarfare
    #NewRules
    #CODisback

lol Hillarious. People are constantly whining about how COD gameplay never changes. Then they do something that apparently drastically changes the gameplay, and now people are begging for classic COD gameplay. WTF? Gamers are ? as hell.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't played the story mode. The multiplayer mode is dope. I like the aspect with the exo suit. Almosty have to go in as if you playing Titan Fall. Nothing alike but similar aspect. Overall it like it. Def different that the previous versions.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    lol I saw that, and the only thing that came to mind after seeing it was the question "Are there grappling hooks in this game?" Because there is one in the commercial but I don't remember seeing anything about that anywhere else.
  • theunhealer
    theunhealer Members Posts: 3
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Call of ? : Black ? 2 taught me how to ? without the use of palms.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This game is GOAT
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it better than the cod before this 2? Cause last years game sucked ?
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got damn, I gotta hit Best Buy tonight soon as I get off so I can get my pre-order in then. ? , Best Buy used to give you $40 for Destiny and now it's only $35.

I'll head over to Best Buy to trade mine in. I tried to trade it in to Gamestop yesterday and they offered me 22 bucks. I picked my game up and walked out.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Exo suit... the ?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got damn, I gotta hit Best Buy tonight soon as I get off so I can get my pre-order in then. ? , Best Buy used to give you $40 for Destiny and now it's only $35.

I'll head over to Best Buy to trade mine in. I tried to trade it in to Gamestop yesterday and they offered me 22 bucks. I picked my game up and walked out.

I told y'all ? to take that ? back a month ago
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They have guns that give ammo over time.

Very unCOD like.

To me EXo suit ? goes against COD core fundamentals.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    They have guns that give ammo over time.

Very unCOD like.

To me EXo suit ? goes against COD core fundamentals.

COD has ? on its core fundamentals since the game after MW2 came out
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    very good game
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is fun.

More fast paced than Ghosts, better maps and guns.