Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare (Multiplayer Gameplay)

Options

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe it will grow on me but right Destiny got me wanting 3 lvl 30s
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally unlocked some useful ? . Pretty dope. Definitely not your average COD. Gonna take some time getting use to because the can do ? that you normally couldn't do on the other like Dashing left or right.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bought it

Psn : nuts_and_glory on ps4
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PSN : LEMZUS LANNISTER

that game is dope !!! the customization of weaponery is very intelligent.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its not a sniper's heaven anymore.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone finished the campaign yet?

Dude at work took a day off yesterday and completed in 8 hrs...

Personally I do couple of levels a night before playing MP...

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think im buying the season pass
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    I dont think im buying the season pass

Y not
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Ima rent it on redbox first looks interesting been playing COD lately ill give it a try.

lmfao @ Conan OBrien Playthrough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b82idSYHSu8
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My kdr between 1.80 and 2 this evening...

Exo ? suits me...29 kills on the tsunami map. Didn't realise till I drowned...still ain't played all the maps.

Best I ever played, I don't mind admitting my kdr usually sucks lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is fun. The exo suit is dope. It might not be original, but the way they implement it is great.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Losing interest in the multiplayer. Im gonna stick with it until I unlock everything and judge from there. No way I'm prestiging this tho. I already miss The Crucible and I don't see this holding my interest pass next week when Halo drops.

Single player is still hella fun tho.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    Losing interest in the multiplayer. Im gonna stick with it until I unlock everything and judge from there. No way I'm prestiging this tho. I already miss The Crucible and I don't see this holding my interest pass next week when Halo drops.

My ? . R u talking bout destiny or cod
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So is the multiplayer better than Destiny? Haven't bought a CoD since W@W but I'm tempted to try this one out.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    From what I've seen the MP is fun and fast paced. I can't really see what there is not to like.
  • focus
    Options

So is the multiplayer better than Destiny? Haven't bought a CoD since W@W but I'm tempted to try this one out.

Its apples and oranges. I wouldn't really compare the two. One is 30fps, the other 60fps. One is twitch based, the other has armor. One has killsteaks, the other class based power ups. They aren't the same so it really comes down to preference...

But for me, some basic issues like campers, guns having no recoil/difference and essentially all feeling the same, spawn traps and death cycles are still present in COD. Its especially annoying after playing Titanfall and Destiny, two games that don't have these issues. You can tell they really tried with Advanced Warfare to do something different and take some risks. It paid off in a lot of ways and I'd recommend the game to anyone who enjoys COD multiplayer. But if you were getting sick of it before, this probably won't change your opinion. Not where it matters anyway.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not halo......oh ?
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its apples and oranges. I wouldn't really compare the two. One is 30fps, the other 60fps. One is twitch based, the other has armor. One has killsteaks, the other class based power ups. They aren't the same so it really comes down to preference...

But for me, some basic issues like campers, guns having no recoil/difference and essentially all feeling the same, spawn traps and death cycles are still present in COD. Its especially annoying after playing Titanfall and Destiny, two games that don't have these issues. You can tell they really tried with Advanced Warfare to do something different and take some risks. It paid off in a lot of ways and I'd recommend the game to anyone who enjoys COD multiplayer. But if you were getting sick of it before, this probably won't change your opinion. Not where it matters anyway.

What about someone that hasn't played COD in years ....... since MW2? Would you say it has a fresh feel to it?

(kinda late to ask since I ordered it yesterday)
  • focus
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »

What about someone that hasn't played COD in years ....... since MW2? Would you say it has a fresh feel to it?

(kinda late to ask since I ordered it yesterday)

Single Player, definitely.

Multiplayer, maybe? I stopped playing MW3 after maybe a week and skipped Ghosts altogether. It was interesting at first, getting back into COD all the new possibilities with the suits and ? . But it quickly devolved into the same run and gun, who saw who first, die-respawn-die-respawn cycle gameplay as before.

But i'm only like level 29, so trying to reserve judgment.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    This is the best multiplayer experience I've had in a loooooong time in an FPS. The ? is fun as hell. I don't know if its because people haven't learned the stages or what, but it's really competitive. There isn't a lot of camping or ? like that. Cats go head to head. Part of that is because if you try to camp, somebody will get to you. It's not hard at all. I'm just speaking for F4A though. I can't speak for the team based modes.

Exosuits make a huge difference in gameplay. If you master them ? , there's pretty much no situation where you can't come out on top with the right moves. I'm not all that good, but I took out five guys who all came at me at once, and it was really nothing but being able to dodge.

I think they need to increase the health a bit though. It's too easy to ? on this. I almost don't even see a point in getting any other weapons past the ones you start with. They are deadly enough.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game is dope. I usually go through the same cycle. I buy cod...battlefield drops then I trade cod in within 3 weeks. Lol. I like this way better than wack ass Ghosts, but lemme see how long it last when that new battlefield drop.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im with Focus. CoD just occupying my time till Halo drop. Same ? as far as multiplayer goes. Story mode fun as hell.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I feel the exo suit limit the map. Don't to many people fight inside buildings. Everyones out doors. Same ? as Titan Fall. You might find someone in a window sniping from time to time but mainly most are outside. Wish they could have kept some of the CQC.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Confirmed > TDM
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still mad there isn't demolition