Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare (Multiplayer Gameplay)

Options

Comments

• T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now ? just camp on rooftops. Lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    ? Confirmed > TDM

KC is pretty much the only Team mode I play regularly.

T-Rel wrote: »

I haven't seen too much of that. I've seen sniping from the rooftops, but not camping. Snipers have to move around more regularly on this game because there aren't many spots that are difficult to get to. It's not like previous games where you can hide in a room with one entrance and pick people off. With the increased movement areas are accessible multiple different ways now.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that tsunami map, ? is hard to see ppl and they camp hard as ? in those stone buildings.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm almost sold on this. One last thing I need to know is how is the horde co-op mode?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • T-Rel
    Options
    ? Confirmed > TDM

I haven't seen too much of that. I've seen sniping from the rooftops, but not camping. Snipers have to move around more regularly on this game because there aren't many spots that are difficult to get to. It's not like previous games where you can hide in a room with one entrance and pick people off. With the Iincreased movement areas are accessible multiple different ways now.
    I was playing earlier and almost every game ? was just staying on rooftops the whole game, lobby switched 4 times. Smh I put the game down lol.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can someone explain to me how the suit make the game a bit different. From the streams I'm watching it just seems drop shotting and dolphin diving has been switched out for vaulting across rooms

• VIBE
    Options
    ? that tsunami map, ? is hard to see ppl and they camp hard as ? in those stone buildings.

Nah, not tsunami, instinct.. That's a horrible map.. Jungle.. I murk on it but damn it's hard to make ppl out at times
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These npcs are useless as ? in the single player.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ? Confirmed > TDM

I haven't seen too much of that. I've seen sniping from the rooftops, but not camping. Snipers have to move around more regularly on this game because there aren't many spots that are difficult to get to. It's not like previous games where you can hide in a room with one entrance and pick people off. With the Iincreased movement areas are accessible multiple different ways now.
    I was playing earlier and almost every game ? was just staying on rooftops the whole game, lobby switched 4 times. Smh I put the game down lol.

Yeah, it's weird. I suddenly saw a lot of it today too. It wasn't bad enough to make me quit though. Like I said, it's a lot easier on this game to get at people who employ those types of tactics.
    Can someone explain to me how the suit make the game a bit different. From the streams I'm watching it just seems drop shotting and dolphin diving has been switched out for vaulting across rooms

I don't even know what drop shotting and dolphin diving are, but upgrade in movement isn't all about vaulting across rooms. It basically changes the way you go about the stage. Like I was playing earlier today, and some stages are just radically different depending on how much you use the boosting.

Also, for me at least, combat has changed a lot due to the ability to boost dodge. Now killing or getting killed isn't as much a matter of who finds who first or gets the first shot off because when you get good at dodging, you can really escape from a lot of the lucky opportunity kills.

Last, some of the Exo skills like cloak and stim are pretty big departures from the typical COD fare.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I should get the game either today or tomorrow via Gamefly for my 360.....need to know did they say is anything different on 360 ( besides graphics) for COD:AW?
  • VIBE
    Options
    At the bottom of the map playlists, there's classic cod, no exo suits.

idk if anyone caught that, I just did
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might have to trade this ? in. ? ridiculous. Spawns are random AF. Its like they drop you in a circle of enemies. Damn near impossible to watch all sides and when you do think you have all that ? covered then bam. FOH. GTA and Halo I'm coming home.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We talking about spawns worse than mw3? Also is snd back or they still have that faggy other ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I haven't experienced spawning problems. I loved the BOs games, and I feel like the spawning in both of those games was worse than this one. It was a regular thing for me to get shot in the back 2 seconds after I got spawned in those games. In this one, I usually have to run around a little while and find people after I get spawned. I think it depends on the stage though. Because as pointed out, not as many people go through buildings on this game and a lot of the spawn points in some of the stages are inside the buildings.
  • T-Rel
    Options
    The Vulcan scorestreak is ass cheeks, I got it 4 times, and only got two kills.

Goliath is cool, kinda slow though.
  • VIBE
    Options
    All the score streaks are ? ..

They need to bring back that MW2 load out type.. ? was hella full of ? you needed to hide from, loved those streaks.. Just make em harder to get.. BO 1/2 as well..

The streak where you tag ppl, wtf how is that even an acceptable streak? ? is lame.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    That suit is crazy. Some dude got it in like a wide open space that everyone ran through and was just murdering people indiscriminately.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Can an emp grenade immobilize it?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not had an issue with spawning.

• VIBE
    Options
    I forgot you can upgrade scorestreaks.
  • The Prodigalson
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Spawning has been a pain for me. I literally spawn in the middle of a enemy shoot out on several occasions in one map Tsunami. Thought it was cool at first but now it just ridiculous. Bout to trade it in for Halo and pre order GTA. ? this ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Weird. I haven't seen anyone else have problems with spawning. COD must not like you for whatever reason. lol
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spawn always been a problem in COD.

Where y'all think spawn trapping came from.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Spawn always been a problem in COD.

Where y'all think spawn trapping came from.

Rainbow 6