Call of Duty : Advanced Warfare (Multiplayer Gameplay)

Options

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil brother just got this ? today for PS4. Looks ? ' amazin'
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only complaint is not enough ? modes and the score/killstreaks kind of weak. Spawning is only a issue in certain maps from my experience. Its a solid game.....I think Treyarch will take it up a notch, with Black Ops 3 or whatever they are planning.....I prefer Treyarch games
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What loadouts ya'll rocking?

I was running:

Weapons
    No Primary Weapon
    No Secondary Weapon

Wildcards
    Tactician
    Perk 2 Greed

Exo Abilities
    Exo Overdrive
    Exo Cloak

Perks
    Lightweight
    Blind Eye
    Cold-Blooded
    Toughness

It wasn't good for my K/D ratio, but it was fun.
  • VIBE
    Options
    I use the Bal the most. Best all around gun imo.. I gotta ? w the AK more

Pistols suck
    Shottys suck
    SMG's suck

you can't have a good KDR in this one, average at best

Black Ops and MW2 I was rocking good kdr's every match, in this one, meh, I'm getting 1.50 and less.. Best was 2 something,,

I like this game, for now, I'm sure I'll hate it later. It frustrates me at times. Its a decent cod..

Treyarch better deliver what they did w BO/BO2, no nifty ? .
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    ASM is a nice SMG I was beasting with that ?
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That AK 12 and Bal are the only guns I really run with, most SMG are wack on this.

Waiting for a patch, was having lag issues today.

Kdr 1.35, decent.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I use the Bal the most. Best all around gun imo.. I gotta ? w the AK more

Pistols suck
    Shottys suck
    SMG's suck

you can't have a good KDR in this one, average at best

Black Ops and MW2 I was rocking good kdr's every match, in this one, meh, I'm getting 1.50 and less.. Best was 2 something,,

I like this game, for now, I'm sure I'll hate it later. It frustrates me at times. Its a decent cod..

Treyarch better deliver what they did w BO/BO2, no nifty ? .

That first shotgun is good. Pretty much a guaranteed ? at any reasonable range. Use the Exo shield with it and you can rack up the kills.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got it a few seconds ago in the mail from my Gamefly rental .........about to try it out. Going to do a lil of campaign first to get use to the suit and then head on MP
  • DillaDeaf
    Options
    Just started campaign ...this ? got me hooked
  • VIBE
    Options
    Switched over to Ground War, 6 v 6 on these maps is frustrating. It takes me too long to find me someone I can actually ? to then get shot from behind.

GW I've brought up my kills.

Finished a ? , 31 K 10 D 16 cap 9 def

Good game.
  • DillaDeaf
    Options
    Switched over to Ground War, 6 v 6 on these maps is frustrating. It takes me too long to find me someone I can actually ? to then get shot from behind.

GW I've brought up my kills.

Finished a ? , 31 K 10 D 16 cap 9 def

Good game.

I'm playing the 360 version...it's great , but even with 5 green bars..the exo suit stuff still lags the online play sometimes.

One thing I def like about this game, the online has a "classic" modes where all the exo suits jumping stuff is turn off except for the "power" punch.So it still has the COD feel to it.

The commercial spots wasn't lying about the highway chase ...I will go back and replay that level again ..too MUCH FUN with that level.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Respawns are a problem, though.

They're patching soon, gonna take off the player mics in the middle of the screen, And some other issues. But not the respawn.
  • VIBE
    Options
    I've never cared for the campaign. I'm not into war story games.
  • DillaDeaf
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I've never cared for the campaign. I'm not into war story games.

even if you not into campaigns, you missing out the fun on that highway chase level.

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finished campaign this morning. ? was dope and yea, it is additive. The story was very predictable, and the ending (along with the last two missions) felt rushed and phoned in, but still fun.

Probably try some exo survival now.

Haven't been back to multiplayer. I assume its still wack.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    They really need to increase the health on the game. I know its standard to ? quickly in COD games, but it nullifies the usefulness of the Exo maneuvers a little. They would be a lot more useful a lot of confrontations didn't just come down to whoever sees who first. That's one thing I don't like about COD in general. It's really more about knowledge of the best weapons and of the stage then actual handling of the weapon and evasive ability. I'm not saying they need to give you Halo levels of life, but it would be nice if it took more than three shots a rapid fire weapon to ? you.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That campaign was dope though
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    I play ? that core mode is silly arcade stuff
  • VIBE
    Options
    I complained about the scorestreaks, but, I like em.. They're short-lived, which is great. Forces players to work for kills rather than ? ? off the streaks.. They're not op.. They're very balanced.. I was just used to streaks that run a lot longer
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I started playing some of the objective games. My K/D ratio was horrid, but I was basically winning Capture the Flag and ? singlehandedly.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    That campaign was dope though

c/s....would been happy paying for the campaign alone. Finished last night. I like how the cut scenes were all ready loaded as soon as you progress to the next level...no waiting times.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like the single player as well. My two gripes would be the quicktime events little white dots being so hard to miss. And the ? AI of your teammates is ? frustrating. They don't even ? what they shoot at and thats if they even shoot at anything at all. They're useless for the most part.

But this survival ? is no ? joke. Highest we've gotten is round 25, so far. Would be nice if we could just restart the round instead of losing everything when the team dies.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Score/? streaks should of been more creative....they could of added about 3 or 4 more score/killstreaks
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Beasting last night using this...
    imr-main-1.jpg

My current best KDR is 2.75!...damn son.