• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jenkins need to play.

Our run D is trash.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is at home so it should be a win. Why this team looking real 8-8? the pass rush is non extent. Gave J. Gallette all that money just to watch him get mugged out there.
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, u ? suck.

lol_lol_gif.gif
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see this team going 6 and 10. Rob Ryan is gonna have to go after this season and Sean Payton needs to relinquish his play calling duties and hire a offensive coordinator from outside of this team's finesse, pass happy offensive philosophy. Don't know where to start in regards to the draft but all the old, over paid bums need to be replaced, and I guess that starts in the interior of the offensive line.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see this team going 6 and 10. Rob Ryan is gonna have to go after this season and Sean Payton needs to relinquish his play calling duties and hire a offensive coordinator from outside of this team's finesse, pass happy offensive philosophy. Don't know where to start in regards to the draft but all the old, over paid bums need to be replaced, and I guess that starts in the interior of the offensive line.

Was telling one of the guys on my job the bolded verbatim and almost everything else you said verbatim other than SP relinquishing his play calling duties.

We need a couple offensive lineman.

We need a defensive tackle that can force double teams and stop the run to free up the edges for those defensive ends to put pressure on the quarterback.

Patrick Robinson and Corey White need to be cut they're bums we need to draft another good corner as well.

Gillette got all that money in the off-season and now he's looking mad average imo.

Inside linebacker play is a little mediocre too.

As far as Payton and the play calling be needs to utilize the run more we get way to pass happy and Brees starts looking a little Brett Farvish at times.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

Was telling one of the guys on my job the bolded verbatim and almost everything else you said verbatim other than SP relinquishing his play calling duties.

We need a couple offensive lineman.

We need a defensive tackle that can force double teams and stop the run to free up the edges for those defensive ends to put pressure on the quarterback.

Patrick Robinson and Corey White need to be cut they're bums we need to draft another good corner as well.

Gillette got all that money in the off-season and now he's looking mad average imo.

Inside linebacker play is a little mediocre too.

As far as Payton and the play calling be needs to utilize the run more we get way to pass happy and Brees starts looking a little Brett Farvish at times.

Terron will be back and so will the screen game. Jahri look hurt out there. He may not play next game cause of his ankle.

Who ever is scouting our corners need to stop. P-rob, C. White, Stanley Baptiste Toussaint aint playing. I dont think the Saints have actually drafted a CB that is good. All of the good starters have been free agents. (sans Jason David.)
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was embarrassed bout Sunday night
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On paper before the season started I thought we were gonna be tearing ? up, be undefeated going into the bye, playing for a #1 seed, etc. I was wrong like a ? .
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never wanted Ryan as DC and now I remember why.
  • south4life
    Options
    I had ? coming up to me talking bout, how y'all let the cowboys beat y'all, ? I ain't do ? I'm not on the field
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? need to get it together smh.
  • south4life
    Options
    Byrd out for the season with a knee injury, Sunseri gonna have to step up. This is crazy we got players dropping like flies
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Byrd been very disappointing thus far.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp, time to make my Pelicans thread. See yall soon
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    On paper before the season started I thought we were gonna be tearing ? up, be undefeated going into the bye, playing for a #1 seed, etc. I was wrong like a ? .

You really thought the Saints were going to win in Cleveland? Come on dog.
  • So ILL
    Options
    I hope the Bucs team that played the Falcons shows up and not the one that beat the Steelers lol.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    If we don't beat these ? by 17+ I'm lose more faith.
  • So ILL
    Options
    Just beat them, period. I just want a win.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    We need mark back.

ASAP.

All these damn pass plays ? me off.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    After this season, Jahri Evans and Marques Colston old ? need to be replaced. Sean Payton needs to revamp the entire interior of this offensive line. Can't pass protect or create a push at the line of scrimmage in the running game.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    After this season, Jahri Evans and Marques Colston old ? need to be replaced. Sean Payton needs to revamp the entire interior of this offensive line. Can't pass protect or create a push at the line of scrimmage in the running game.

We need to get Stills more passes.

Meacham needs to be gon too.

• ZydecoShawty
    Options
    Great win but Drew has lost arm strength on his deep passes. We're gonna have to start becoming predominately a more run first team with him as our quarterback. That starts with getting younger in the interior of the o-line in the offseason or we're gonna fall the ? off on offense in future seasons relying sorely on Drew's arm.
  • So ILL
    Options
    They should've killed Tampa Bay, but a win is a win.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We don't have a positive identity at all. I can look at the offense and defense and see glaring problems everywhere. Just be run first, short and intermediate passes, only pass deep if a guy is wide open. We need more pressure from our d line. ? I thought this stretch of games would have us with a winning record. After we play the lions that's when the most difficult part of our schedule starts.