WHEN THE SAINTS COME MARCHING IN!!! Official 2014 N.O. Saints thread

Options

Comments

• jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We should have won that game. Left too many plays on the field. We gonna wind up out the playoffs and having Carolina winning the division on some dumb ?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn we had that game
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We still gon win the division.

• ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate this roster...
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    I hate this roster...

I hate Corey White.
  • jee504
    Options
    We have to play smarter football to win the division.
    ? going into each game now its like ok Brees is gonna throw a pick. Its how many and at what time.
    That ? is unacceptable.
    For the life of me I can't understand how you let Crabtree get behind the defense. Bad angles and bad instincts on that one.
    I'm still ? we lost that game.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I hate this roster...

I hate Corey White.

That 51 yard catch on 4th down was more on Kenny Vaccaro blowing his deep safety assignment than it was Corey White, who obviously was in Cover-2 and was taking the underneath route. Drew Farve needs to restructure his deal in the offseason and give this team back some money to updgrade this roster cause we're not winning ? relying sorely on him anymore.
  • jee504
    Options
    I hate this roster...

I hate Corey White.

That 51 yard catch on 4th down was more on Kenny Vaccaro blowing his deep safety assignment than it was Corey White, who obviously was in Cover-2 and was taking the underneath route. Drew Farve needs to restructure his deal in the offseason and give this team back some money to updgrade this roster cause we're not winning ? relying sorely on him anymore.

Was telling a co-worker this right there this morning.
    If he takes less money than what he was asking for then we keep Carl Nicks.
    All of the talent we've had on the line has left. That's our most talented position that we were able to find these gems. Now its starting to show.
    We haven't done well drafting for secondary positions except for Vaccaro as of recently.
    One of these years we're gonna have to eat that money instead of restructuring. Check out Brees' contract within the next few years.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-orleans-saints/drew-brees/

If the NFL salary cap doesn't go up to balance this out we're gonna lose more players and have more undrafted players because we won't be able to afford anybody.
    You need continuity. Reason why our defense was so good last year was because of that. Sure people like Jenkins and Harper were bums at times but the chemistry was there. Something the defense doesn't have right now.
    Offensively, we're hurting at the line and not getting that much separation at the receiving position.
    And Brees needs to stop with the damn turnovers. He damn sure doesn't look like a $100 million right now.
  • jee504
    Options
    we have no identity. they looked lifeless yesterday. dropped two in a row in the dome. now you're tied with atlanta for first place. smh.
    i'm still riding with em though
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tied with Atlanta for first place with a losing record. At least they ain't the Raiders.
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited November 2014
    Options
    With Cooks going on IR, I think it's safe to say that all our moves in the offseason have been a colossal failure and has set the team back a year or two, especially since we gave up a third round pick in the draft just to trade up and draft Cooks who as a rookie was basically this team's best option at wide receiver outside of Jimmy Graham and the last lifeline saving this team's failed offseason moves.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any Saints fans up for an avi bet?
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    With Cooks going on IR, I think it's safe to say that all our moves in the offseason have been a colossal failure and has set the team back a year or two, especially since we gave up a third round pick in the draft just to trade up and draft Cooks who as a rookie was basically this team's best option at wide receiver outside of Jimmy Graham and the last lifeline saving this team's failed offseason moves.

I think the offense will be better now.

• ZydecoShawty
    Options

I think the offense will be better now.

What are you saying exactly? That Brandon Cooks was dragging the offense down in your eyes?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is not our year, hopefully we can fix our problems next year.
    We had too many injuries this year, we may be able to make the wildcard but, I don't know.
  • jee504
    Options
    This whole team needs a wake up call. Passion, fire ? something
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The NFC South is gonna have a champion at 7-9 this year.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    This whole team needs a wake up call. Passion, fire ? something

Lot of old, over paid, bums hogging up all the salary cap need to be getting cut in the offseason.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    ^3 str8 losses at home. You ain't got the answers bruh so move around with that ? ? .
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    ^3 str8 losses at home. You ain't got the answers bruh so move around with that ? ? .

What the ? are talking bout.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    Thought you was talking to me with that 'smh' ? so I fired back.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Thought you was talking to me with that 'smh' ? so I fired back.

Naw ? .

Smh at the bums back home.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this ? . But they could actually make the playoffs.