WACKEST new poster

Options

Comments

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    other (name names)
    KINdRED wrote: »
    see, Aqua, that's just what I ment by you can talk to you any time anywhere. I didn't type that... Lol I typed "if I even begin to....blah blah blah" yet it showed up as a computer command..... make auto correct you best frienemy

Girl I dare not to correct anything I type to these posters

I have my own language and over the years they have grown to deciphering it. They know wat I mean

Can you twerk?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    other (name names)
    I practice fresh out the shower... my ? meat is fat though...not enough muscle...
  • KINdRED
    KINdRED Members Posts: 425 ✭✭
    Options
    Absolutely not! I'm old and have no ass, why would I bother!? Lol but I'm more into fitness... that's the only "dancing" I really do... gave me a great new appreciation for boxing.... oh and Cain... the village called... they want me back... lol
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    other (name names)
    Absolutely not! I'm old and have no ass, why would I bother!? Lol but I'm more into fitness... that's the only "dancing" I really do... gave me a great new appreciation for boxing.... oh and Cain... the village called... they want me back... lol

ROFL twerking is a great workout!!

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver
    As a dual major of psychology I would really like to study you kindred. A person with legitimate mental problems that's fun. Bases off you're writing I wouldn't say your schizophrenia more likely just psychosis of course wouldn't really be able to tell online. So are you religious in anyway? How many hours a night do you sleep? Perhaps you have a constant feeling of being watched?
  • KINdRED
    Options
    I was catcher through 3 years of softball.. squat heaven right there.... still no ass. Had monster thighs though could leg press 800lbs at one point... looooooong time ago.
  • KINdRED
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Oy oy oy. Jackal, your name sure suits you. I'm not stoopid. Don't start. You wanna find me... listen.
  • KINdRED
    Options
    (Oh and I consider myself spiritual. No labels thank you... unless you happen to know one looking for me... then, do tell!)
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    other (name names)
    Oy oy oy. Jackal, your name sure suits you. I'm not stoopid. Don't start. You wanna find me... listen.

They never listen.. if that was the case then I would no longer see abortion jokes

Lol@ thighs from being a pitcher.. I plan on starting the 30 day squat challenge one of these days... I just can't stop my food cravings...I'm an eater
  • KINdRED
    Options
    Oh and my sleeping habits WILL NOT be disclosed. I've dealt with the likes of you before. I did not open my eyes a happy camper. I enjoy being able to sleep again, thank you very much....
  • KINdRED
    Options
    And you say men don't listen... I said catcher. Not pitcher lol... some listen... if they didn't, I couldn't know my own voice... ? . I'm shutting up now.
  • KINdRED
    Options
    Honestly, the best thing I can tell you, is when you know... You Know. If I tried to explain it would simply look and sound like I'm talking in circles.
  • KINdRED
    Options
    Yeah. Like that. Just did it. Just now... but no body gets it... Lol (that kinda isn't funny)
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    other (name names)
    And you say men don't listen... I said catcher. Not pitcher lol... some listen... if they didn't, I couldn't know my own voice... ? . I'm shutting up now.
    Well I I wish u all the luck and joy in life dear :)
  • KINdRED
    Options
    Thank you, I honestly believe you mean that. And thanks for the chat. Good Luck with all your endeavors likewise :-D
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    MoneyLuver
    I don't think your stupid just unique in your own way. Say Alice the madder hatter and Cheshire Cat are having tea and they invite you. What time would you get their?
  • KINdRED
    Options
    (Though, I may have just cursed you... but since we don't really "know" each other, that might be a good thing.... (just be careful and if fugged up ? starts happening, start clear of me and you'll be fine.... honestly, I HAVE to get a handle on myself. I'm really kinda starting to ruin the lives around me.... my kids only got lucky cause they're mine, I think.....
  • KINdRED
    edited August 2014
    Options
    About two mins before they write out the invitation. ( @The_Jackal‌ )
  • KINdRED
    edited August 2014
    Options
    That madder batter drives me bonkers btw. Lol ...fyi I call him the "matter hatter" as in grey matter.
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    MoneyLuver
    That's a clever pun. If you were tasked with grocery shopping, babysitting, going to the bank, and picking up dinner. Which would you do first and which would you do last?
  • KINdRED
    Options
    Well babysitting is non stop so that would be first AND last. Then I would not go to the bank, use the debit card, and pick up dinner while at the grocery store.... seriously... is there even a point to this....
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    MoneyLuver
    Well babysitting is non stop so that would be first AND last. Then I would not go to the bank, use the debit card, and pick up dinner while at the grocery store.... seriously... is there even a point to this....

Im good i think i ? a better understanding. If by any chance yiu take medicine its wise to always take it i know how you said it makes you feel like a zombie earlier. it's been fun talking to you hopefully we can again have a good night.
  • KINdRED
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Lmfao! I don't really "take meds" I'm not supposed to, that's why they told me to not bother with the script and told me I could flush them. The only "meds" I take are completely natural, and I can't always afford them. Nor do I live in the (majority now) where my proper medication is even "allowed".... even if I did, I don't have insurance to compensate the expense, believe me, if I could have my meds all the time, I would totally stay on them.... the lack thereof is why I'm not as funny as supyo.... Lol probably.
  • KINdRED
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Nice to finally meet you, Aqua, I'd be the mad hatter.

I been there and done that

The aftermath is no good cup of tea... or is it

The first cup is always the best cup

Dammit, Aqua! You totally "got lucky" on this one.... I read right past it. Then (later) thought about it to realize it was "ironic" LONG after the fact! You tryin to feed me sleep happy, or what!?! Lol g'night all.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    MoneyLuver
    I shouldn't have asked who kindred was.

Y'all were right smh