WACKEST new poster

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GorillaWitAttitude
    OhMars wrote: »
    We all get that kindred is a ? ? . But gorilla is the weakest poster I think I've ever seen on this forum.

I'm weak? Care to explain? Because I come here to express my views to help folk. For now on I'm gonna do me.
    ? you're a ? !!!

you've never experienced ? , ? your "views". u cant tell me us ? bruh

stevie wonder's view >>>>> your "views"

foh
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    MoneyLuver
    Trillfate wrote: »
    We all get that kindred is a ? ? . But gorilla is the weakest poster I think I've ever seen on this forum.

I'm weak? Care to explain? Because I come here to express my views to help folk. For now on I'm gonna do me.
    ? you're a ? !!!

foh

What does being a ? have to do with anything? You can still have views being a ? .
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is hilarious
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GorillaWitAttitude

? you're a ? !!!

foh

What does being a ? have to do with anything? You can still have views being a ? .
    u have 2 eyes, 2 ears but only 1 mouth... that means u should LOOK and LISTEN twice as much as u SPEAK

get it?

u dont...
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    MoneyLuver

? you're a ? !!!

foh

u have 2 eyes, 2 ears but only 1 mouth... that means u should LOOK and LISTEN twice as much as u SPEAK

get it?

u dont...

I listen to everyone's point of view on this forum.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GorillaWitAttitude
    His sig alone proves he sucks.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    MoneyLuver
    Karl. wrote: »

Please share how. I think you guys love hating on me just because. If you guys want me to be hated fine. I'm gonna be myself for now on. I don't give a ? about wacks, so do it as much as you please. I do me partna.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver
    I don't think kindred is a ? just that she suffers fromhebephrenia a subtype of schizophrenia that's usually referred to as disorganized schizophrenia. She has damn near all the symptoms of it and if she took the meds her doctorsgave her it would definitely help. Unfortunately like all forms of schizophrenia the longer it's left untreated the more damage to the mind it causes.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    MoneyLuver

Bruh u come off Beta as hell and that's why people make fun of you.

What things make me seem Beta?

Like asking this question. Don't let ? step on your shoes. Fight back! At least say something witty when they diss you. You catch feelings easily and try to hard to fit in/make friends.

You are an easy target. Js
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    i stay in my lane. i aint even new. i just change my name and re-invent myself so that people dont think i live a lifeless life. 27,000 posts on the IC? lol. seriously. lol.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Cs this^^^^^&^
    If youre 20k post and irrelevant than youre a ? loser
    Shots fired@mods
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GorillaWitAttitude
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    I don't think kindred is a ? just that she suffers fromhebephrenia a subtype of schizophrenia that's usually referred to as disorganized schizophrenia. She has damn near all the symptoms of it and if she took the meds her doctorsgave her it would definitely help. Unfortunately like all forms of schizophrenia the longer it's left untreated the more damage to the mind it causes.

Bruh, stop. When she first came on here she didn't even act like that. Then, she started having fun acting crazy so she kept it up. Her and her crakkka ass husband. If you gon' be the IC therapist, you gotta start diagnosing these crakkkas with what they really have: Crakkka Demon Disease & inferior genetics. It should truly be in the DSM-IV. Hope this helps in future diagnoses.
  • crazy busy
    crazy busy Members Posts: 123 ✭✭
    Options
    By not getting mentioned, that means I'm not wack right?

Thanks guys
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    GorillaWitAttitude

Please share how. I think you guys love hating on me just because. If you guys want me to be hated fine. I'm gonna be myself for now on. I don't give a ? about wacks, so do it as much as you please. I do me partna.

I don't really dislike you. I was just joining in on the festivities.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    other (name names)
    I ain't a new poster. I have been on this site since 2009.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver

Bruh, stop. When she first came on here she didn't even act like that. Then, she started having fun acting crazy so she kept it up. Her and her crakkka ass husband. If you gon' be the IC therapist, you gotta start diagnosing these crakkkas with what they really have: Crakkka Demon Disease & inferior genetics. It should truly be in the DSM-IV. Hope this helps in future diagnoses.

Not a trying to be one just reason I chose psychology as a dual major was to study the human mind. As far as all the other stuff maybe she is faking I wouldn't know
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Preach
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GorillaWitAttitude
    @GorillaWitAttitude As I was saying in your thread before it got locked:

I don't normally say this, but go on over to The Coli. You'd be a better fit for their forum. Now you're in GnS stealing @young_chilin's thread style. This simply must cease.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KINdRED‌ aka Terascious or some ?

Please share how.

It's cluttering, and unnecessarily extends the page length, I don't have sigs on anymore, and you were one of my prime motivations to finally turn them off. A single gif or picture is okay, but no one wants to see/scroll past a wall of pictures, and a youtube video every time they read the post of a person that has that in their sig.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KINdRED wrote: »
    Oddly, no. And yes, I've been checked... was a great three day vacation... I'd have stayed longer but they said no... maybe I'll try for rehab next time that's like a month, isn't it.... hmmm bottle in front of me or frontal lobotomy... ? part... the moment.

Down an deep deep interview ?

A rated R interview where you will unleash yourself?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ill wait a week and ill interview the winner.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    other (name names)
    Word b, if you going to use numerous pics like that put that ? in a sig rotator.
    http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    other (name names)
    Ill wait a week and ill interview the winner.

How does it feel to be voted the wackest poster? Lol.
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    This was probably the weirdest thread I've ever read on the IC.

I never heard of this kindred person until bout 30 mins ago but I felt like I was ? ' around with a Ouija board just from reading the ? she was/is saying.

GWA, no diss but u do try waaay too hard my ? . I never say nothing to u, I just sit back and smh. Sometimes it's best to just "fall back" but that might be too much to ask of u. Sometimes u have solid input but u say so much other wack ? that these dudes on here are gonna be at yo neck no matter what. Even tho I never indulge in on the parade, I see why u are a target.

And cosign on the overkill of the sig. Had to disable my ? for that same reason. Smh
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Hes concerned^^^