T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Brian B. wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Oh yea R.I.P to Big Mike

Real ? out of Chatt

Mike Buchanan?http://community.allhiphop.com/post/quote/520476/Comment_7317576

if so, I graduated w/ his sister

stayed next door to my homie in Hixson at one point & always showed love on the bud... would give us bout a quarter (of mid) for $10

RIP

Yea you talking about fine ass Porsche. I'll holla at her but in respect of Big Mike then I rejected that option.

One of my peoples pulled her a long time ago. I was shocked he pulled her but that ? didn't take advantage. That ? stupid

Big Mike use to have that work in Chatt & you can hear that ? from a mile away with his speakers, when he was whipping the green Cherokee

Lol hell yea

& I've personally seen dude w/ a trash bag full of weed, so when I heard he moved on to bricks of yayo I wasn't surprised

You graduated with my cousin
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    I would Hide from My Moms on Purpose as a Toddler...

Drink my Aunt or Uncle's St. Ides or Schlitz Malt Liquor as a Toddler also

Watch the "Spice Channel" on channel 99 as a Youngin . ? was blurry as ? lol

Would take Mama's Fake jewelry and Give it to my ? in 3rd Grade .

Have chicks over the Crib while moms at work .

Go in the Teacher's Lounge at school and Stole Tea, Coffee and ETC.

Stole the Teacher's Cell Phones and Car Keys outta her Desk Drawer .

Stole a lot of ? , Hustled a lot of ? .

I wasnt eeen' as bad as i seemed though brah . . .

Bruh, I know u from the A talmbout the Spice channel being on 99! Mayne a nikka would be ELATED if the picture held still for 10 seconds or longer. Had to keep that hand on the remote and the trigger finger on "channel return/back" button! LOL

fam im from Detroit and it was the same channel and the same manuever lol.. think i was like 12 or 13 when i discovered this. Im right handed and to this day i stil ? it with my left.. didnt realize til years later.. thats becuase i was too busy mashing that back/return button wit the righty smh.. the ? spice channel made me a left handed jerker.. goat ?
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    trillizm wrote: »
    for some crazy reason i would rather bust my azz workin than standing around slanging makin way more money..
    Probably so u won't have to deal with dudes like him

index.jpg

Or......

Casket.bmp
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Perved my teachers feet hard from K2-6th grade. And stole candy from the Sunoco store and held guns given to me from my Vietnamese friends in Brighton, MA when I was 5 years old, and shot them. Beat up my whole class in first grade accidentally cuz I was too aggressive n big at the time, and the white kids were crying to the teacher like little ? .

Indian kid in 6th grade name Daveed, slapped me around in the boys bathroom so I took him by the shoulders and in one move gave him the Zangief sweep from Street Fighter, and The Rock bottom. Dude left my school like a month later after making him apologize right there n there, even tho I didnt ask him to.

Def perved my 3rd grade subs tiddies,u could always see them poking n hanging out when she bent over, and she knew I was staring.

8th grade english teacher def wanted to ? at St Coloumb...
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had to ? a girl up cause she wanted to show off in front of her friends. Mind you, we had the same damn friends. She said she would hit me. I told her if you touch me I'm ? you up. Long story short she smacks the ? out of me, so I duffed her right in her ? face & knocked her down. She tried to grab me on some WWF type ? , so I just elbowed the ? out of her back. Macho Man type ? . She started some ? & learned a lesson in the same day. Don't start ? , won't be ? .
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Going to be pointing to this thread next time someone claims I'm "? up".
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall some sociopath ass muhfuckas man got damn lol. I actually had a conscience compared to yall lol
  • keez.
    keez. Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used to go to the Venture department store in my
    hometown and steal Transformers and TMNT
    figures. I made sure I got Donatello first !!! :))
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    keez. wrote: »
    Used to go to the Venture department store in my
    hometown and steal Transformers and TMNT
    figures. I made sure I got Donatello first !!! :))

ventures? ? that bring back memories...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Set bags of dog ? on fire on random porches and rang the doorbell
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i once locked my older brother in our outhouse.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What yall ? know about Funcoland tho?

I was mad as ? when ebgames & Funcoland merged bruh

Off-topic as ? but no nostalgia thread can be complete without any mentioning of Funcoland/eb games

Carry on.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In elementary used 2 still the lil things candy, sodas, chips, used 2 steal gmas ciggs. Would drink the occasional half beer my uncle passed out on.
    Middle School the worst thing I did with some homies we found a kitten down the street. We covered his face in honey. Dugg a lil hole in the ground next 2 a fire ant mound and put him in the hole his face just showing. We dent wait around but one of the dudes said he went back a few days later. He only saw a skull smh. Smoked weed and drank all threw the 8th grade.

HigH school continued 2 smoke weed and drink. Played football in HS broke my ankle had surgery and then got addicted 2 pain pills. Would 2 go 2 the Dillard with a few homies. 2 homies wud distract the woman at the watch counter while 2 dudes wud gank mad watches out the counter. Mostly Fossil and if we was lucky sum better. Used 2 use the money I got from the watches and and sell a lil schwag 2 support my pill and dro habit.
  • RiGGA
    Options
    ^^^^
    That vicodin ain't nothin to ? wit bruh. I got a full prescription at my house for back pain but I'm doing everything in my power to only use them when necessary.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    @RiGGA‌
    No lie homie. U start eating them like Tic Tacs next thang ya know ya 30 script is down 2 just 10 in a few days smh keep it under control bro I knew a cat who was on just vikes/oxys. Lost his job and his insurance. Now he's stuck on junk smh
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More people die from prescription opioids that heroine and ? combined. Those drugs are not joke but people don't realize that just because doctors hand them out like candy.
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Yea my back got injured playing basketball last year but he still breaking me off wit vikes.

My ? still hurts from time to time but I didn't expect him to break me off like that
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    @RiGGA‌
    My doc was 2 the point he cut a ? off tho.I was asking 4 more Vikes than I shud have. Obviously he was an MD so was got smart on 2 me
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    He got U on the 5/500 doe I bet huh?
    I was lucky on them 10/325. Thats how they get you
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    @will money
    Dumb doctors hand them out like candies. Smart docs know what it do tho
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    used to sneak into one of the schools I attended with a bunch of my friends and hoop
    would go swimming too when we would bring some females with us. smashed two chicks in the locker room

for some reason they didn't have an alarm. all you had to do was snatch the back door open.

i wasn't a thief but I was the one that would keep the arabs distracted bc I was in the corner store damn near every day after school. used to get 10 dollars from the this guy every time i did it

used to hit my granddads golf ? across the alley like they were baseballs. them things go far as ? . if you go up the blocks like the ones parallel to mine you could see tons of them. we hit a lot of cars and windows.

was shooting birds and squirrels one time and I shot my friend in the face with a bb gun.
    ? ricocheted off of the pole on the porch and hit him dead in the face. I was laughing like a mfer

put carmex on one of my teachers doors because she was complaining she had really dry hands
    she thought she was dying lol "? what is this tingling mint sensation in my hands. they're burning!"

same teacher, threw a condom on her desk. we had an emergency p/t conference the next day because we were basically ? with her and others the entire year.

I used to mock her all the time because she sounded like the teacher from Jimmy Neutron

me and my ? was sitting on the porch and we saw this fat cop chasing this ? cuss he stole some food.
    we both ran track so we run past them ? so we can see everything. my mans end up tripping out his shoes and the cop almost got to him but we helped him up. cop started chasing us and my ? was like ? we running for he can't catch us. so he runs back and trips the ? lol. we hopped the fence and hid behind one of the bushes til he was gone. he never saw us after that. good times lol
  • RiGGA
    Options
    @ya'll_digme1day

He gave me the 5's, my dad got the 10's them ? are ferocious though