• Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 'youthful' armed robbery
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Threw rocks at cop cars(NYPD)
    Threw rotten milk mixed with different types of food at faculty members got suspended for that
    Pulled fire alarms in school
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sealed. Been advised not to discuss it.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Watch the "Spice Channel" on channel 99 as a Youngin . ? was blurry as ? lol

. .

Your mind will trick you that you saw a ? ....good times
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stealing bikes
    Stealing tapes and CDs from stores/friends/family
    Graffiti
    Prank calls

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 'youthful' armed robbery

To be fair I was only 13 and they were bb guns when I did it
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feeling on teachers my female teachers' ? another student taught me how to master this without them even knowing or feeling it.

One still caught me one day, but surprisingly I didn't get in any trouble.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. I got ? ? in my mom's bed while she was at work. I feel very bad now
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I didnt do much. Used to steal candy from 7-11. Then we would climb up the generator in the back and get on the roof. Like ninjas n ? . I was 7 or 8

When i was about 13 went in some kid's house, rummaged thru his ? . Damn that was burglary, could have changed my life forever that day. Now that i think about it it was some white kids egged me on to that, probably to take the fall if we got caught. Got damn devils.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I dry ? my cousin when I was 11
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to put tacs in people's seat when I was in the 4th grade. .I always got caught ? I would be the first one laughing. ..I also bit my teacher on the ass in 1st grade after she made me sit in the corner..everybody was laughing and I snapped on her ass like a pit bull
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did a bunch of stealing

during winter me and boys would throw snowballs onto the freeway and at cop cars. One time we were walkingdown the service drive and we both got a cop car good. That ? hit the brakes and went in reverse right there on the service drive. Shiiiiit we hit the alleyways and dissappeared like a young batman and robin
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stealing, lying, cussing and doing torturous ? to other kids. I remember being in 2nd or 3rd grade and locking a dude in a bathroom and laughing outside as he screamed while trying to get out.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used to antagonize this old white man in our apartment complex, he was always shooting us ? looks so when my cousins would come over we'd bang on his door he's chase us around the complex.

Me and my cousins would take the city bus to the mall on the weekends and all sorts of fuckery would occur (kicked out the arcade, sneaking in multiple movies, my cousin would steal from every ? dam store smh) one night we stayed too late and the city busses stopped running, so we had to call a taxi, it's five teenagers and we needed to go across town to south Phoenix, this man was like "I need the money up front," and was charging like $125, smh. We were broke as ? . We pooled twenty bucks together and convinced him to drive us across town. We told him we didn't know the exact address but it was 35th and broadway (and from there we'd give him the directions to out grandmas) once we got there we told him to go into the neighborhood and told him to stop at the corner and with our polite faces we were like we'll go get out grandma, instead the moment we all got out the car we just dipped off, motherfhcker started honking and seems like he was going to swerve into us but we all ran through the park lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I got kicked out of the hood store when I was about 10 because I told the owner to shut up. She had a smart ass mouth

I stole out of the hood store when I was a youngin (about 10 years old) but I only stole some candy because the owner was getting her ass beat by her boyfriend in the back room of the store. She was yelling "help help help".........But I didn't pay it any mind because like I previous said "she kicked me out the store, months prior" & I didn't belong in the store.

I stole a bike off of this random house porch but I got my ? stolen, years later off my porch.

In middle school, I took this technology class & the class was right across the street from this candy store. So me & my friends use to sneak out of the class & go to the candy store & stock up on candy then come back to class, I ? that candy up for the whole class period

Also in middle school. during lunch time, after you was done eating, everybody had to go to the court yard until class started again. but me & my peoples use to sneak off from the court yard & go to the gym & shoot ball. But one day, the gym doors was locked. So we tried to sneak back on the court yard & I got caught by the Principal smh.........But he didn't do anything & told me to go to class
  • Viktor
    Viktor Members Posts: 228 ✭✭
    Options
    A whole bunch of ? . Stealing cars for the fam were good times.