How Do You Guys Talk To Women At The Club? (How Do Y'all Do It?)

Options

Comments

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who asks a ? to dance??
    who asks a ? anything??!

u like relinquishin power??
    then by all means..

i dont even dance anymore.. and if i do im usually dancin by myself to my song.. aint nobody tryin to get sweaty and if a ? steps on my shoes we go have issues..

we get tables and have the ? come to us.. the hosts be bringin ? over to drink up our alcohol so we have to buy more but we already know whats up.. next thing they know we PimPn on they girlfriend. hahaha

I thought we ask ? to dance so they could grind on us. That's the only reason I would want to go clubbing anyway.

were u not listening to anything i jus said??

Yeah, but I'm not old enough to drink and I don't care for alcohol.

That's ur problem. U need some liquid courage. U prolly approach ? acting timid as ?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I walk up to em like "Ay ? , I ain't no GWA type sucka so let's groove for a bit then head out and ? "
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Gorilla I try to not make fun of you 4real.

But you make it very hard. Why the hell would you ask for a dance in the club? Just walk up to her and dance with her. Or grind from behomd . if she moves then on to the next. If she stay then you in the clear.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    If you wanna get women I can pm you some tips b.

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea man... I remember the first time I tried to dance behind a ? n she walked off, I just turned around and danced off into the crowd like aint nothin happen.. Got right behind another one a few minutes later n we danced for a few songs so I was straight.

If she walk off it aint the end of the world, just hop behind another one. You eventually gonna find you one that aint gonna move away
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Women in the club 95% of the time talk to two kinds of guys: guys who attract their eyes or guys who can attract with their dancing.

If none of these things happen with you in the club, then you may need a makeover. Otherwise, best thing to do is go club hopping and hope you get luckier each time you enter a new club. Women won't speak to you a lot in a club unless you step your appearance or dancing game up. It's very simple most of the time.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I went to a bar/club 2 weeks ago..and i know my friends get rejected by ? all the time..so we met up with some ? ..(some was cute) and i was like "ow wassup" n barely paid attention(i could tell they attentionwhores)..next day ? added me on insta,.dm me sayn i was cute n i should talked more..? IS WE FUCKN Or WHAT? I dont give af how ya day went..i dont really like dating ? hoes..but ill smash tho
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    when you are a lil older the game changes. 21 and up ,you find you a section get some drinks tell females come drink with you and ya homies. And spark up convo about they interest

This guy has all the answers right here.

Just go up to a chick, creep up from behind and ask her what her interests are. ? love talking about themselves. After you get that going, ask her more questions like "who she be with? Things that make her smile. What numbers to dial. etc etc.

If your with your boys, ask her if she gonna be there for awhile so you can call your crew and she should call her crew and yall should rendezvou at the bar around 2.

BAAAHAAHHAAA! ? GOAT bruh.

nice one
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In pretty sure the ic knows theres ? that go to the club for attention,free drinks..u can tell bcuz there at the same club every week..aint no ? in the workd that likes dancing that much lol
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    In pretty sure the ic knows theres ? that go to the club for attention,free drinks..u can tell bcuz there at the same club every week..aint no ? in the workd that likes dancing that much lol
    True...thats why you target the ones that aren't there for that reason. Use discretion when you plotting for chicks. I always dance with the group then isolate the one I want
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Listen I'm there to get ratchet hoes that's the intent anyway. I wouldn't go out with a chick from a club. Just a ? call thing I want. Because I heard club chicks are suppose to be easy.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen I'm there to get ratchet hoes that's the intent anyway. I wouldn't go out with a chick from a club. Just a ? call thing I want. Because I heard club chicks are suppose to be easy.

said the inexperienced ? .
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    For me it depends. If im dancing with a chick for more then two songs and she throwing that ? back right then I'm bagging. Also found it easier to talk to girls after its done though.

How you ask a chick to dance though? I asked them on the dance floor and they said it was too hot.

Dont ask. If she throwing it back just get on it.

Oh okay so, when she's dancing just get behind her? So, when she's dancing that means she wants to do the twerking ? ?

This is pathetic. Listen son, this ain't 17 century England. You don't have to ask to dance with a woman in American. If she is on the dance floor hop on it. If she accepts, that's the opening, if she doesn't move on. Also when a chick isn't in the dance floor that means she ain't interested in dancing at the moment. So just try to strike a conversation.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? at your age and the clubs you probably go to. The easiest way to pull chicks is to be the popular guy... never mind just grind on every broad until one doesn't move away.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    ? at your age and the clubs you probably go to. The easiest way to pull chicks is to be the popular guy... never mind just grind on every broad until one doesn't move away.

AIGHT
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be sure to take pics for the Creepset too
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These hoes are dancing to Yo Gotti, Migos, Rich Homie. You don't ask them a damn thing. You get on their tail & get yo boogie on

• T. Sanford
    Options
    & become a dancing machine
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Once you become a legend on the dance floor then as soon as you enter the club, them hoes ? get wet
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options