How Do You Guys Talk To Women At The Club? (How Do Y'all Do It?)

Options

Comments

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And there ain't nothing wrong with anime.
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It ain't all black and white. Peep the vibe/energy they givin off, who they wit/surrounded by etc. Some is open to a ? out of nowhere grinding on em, others you gotta catch em at the right time, during the right song or whatnot. Plus, being cool and just appearing to have it going on works wonders. Experience is the best teacher.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    goldjordan wrote: »
    goldjordan wrote: »
    i been saying foolie was a ? but this ? a asian recluse from mongolia
    Bruh, I did a live show on tinychat and I'm Black as night.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just be like " hey girl you got that wet wet?"
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    If they not on the dance floor, strike up a conversation by making them laugh about something although I sort of dont advise conversations in clubs because they usually lead to "WHAT DID YOU SAY!" or "NO THANK YOU!" I really only suggest talking in the club if you are, A. Getting a number or B. Asking if they ready for the after party at your crib...

If they on the dance floor, when a new song has just started or is about to start make solid eye contact (dont look away like a ? ) with the girl of your choice, preferably one separated from the herd and move in swiftly to her back side and commence to grinding with out getting creepy with your hands.

If she doesnt walk away mid dance, you have options... Either dance for one more song and then ask her if she tryna roll, or give her a compliment and dipset after first dance and continue to play the field. If you choose the second option you could always talk to her again before the nights up since you made a good impression, but you may have ruined your chance of hitting that night... She might see you as a patient relationship type guy.

So go with the first option if you really tryna hit

And honestly you shouldnt ever really bother getting numbers from club girls, if they aint down to leave with you, move on to the next, I guarantee you'll find a chick that is exclusively there to ? the first ? man enough to ask for it.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Lol

If you don't have anything to contribute, then leave.

I'm laughing at you

That's my contribution

Deal with it .....
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    If they not on the dance floor, strike up a conversation by making them laugh about something although I sort of dont advise conversations in clubs because they usually lead to "WHAT DID YOU SAY!" or "NO THANK YOU!" I really only suggest talking in the club if you are, A. Getting a number or B. Asking if they ready for the after party at your crib...

If they on the dance floor, when a new song has just started or is about to start make solid eye contact (dont look away like a ? ) with the girl of your choice, preferably one separated from the herd and move in swiftly to her back side and commence to grinding with out getting creepy with your hands.

If she doesnt walk away mid dance, you have options... Either dance for one more song and then ask her if she tryna roll, or give her a compliment and dipset after first dance and continue to play the field. If you choose the second option you could always talk to her again before the nights up since you made a good impression, but you may have ruined your chance of hitting that night... She might see you as a patient relationship type guy.

So go with the first option if you really tryna hit

And honestly you shouldnt ever really bother getting numbers from club girls, if they aint down to leave with you, move on to the next, I guarantee you'll find a chick that is exclusively there to ? the first ? man enough to ask for it.

Thanks man and I'll heed that advice.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Get out your feelings

And get some original material

You don't want me as an enemy on here ....
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Get out your feelings

And get some original material

You don't want me as an enemy on here ....

I know because you will ban me for responding to you.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Lol bruh, it's cringeworthy how socially awkward t/s is.

I'm not socially awkward I just suck at clubbing.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'd bet my steak dinner him and/or his parents are not American

he acts like an immigrant
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    i'd bet my steak dinner him and/or his parents are not American

he acts like an immigrant
    Then what am I? Even though I did a live show and sounded like a Black American and my face was on cam.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not socially awkward I just suck at clubbing.

oxy ? ?
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go out tonight Gorilla and tell us how it went. Use the tips
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them females look familiar
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Op, have you tried spiking their drinks yet?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dunno bruh. I just ? em.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hit the floor, catch eye contact, grab their hand and pull em to you and dont say anything..after sufficiently grinding on the ? for 73 seconds, start the recruiting process..
  • pimped_out_red
    pimped_out_red Members Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U gota look like fun bruh, drink in hand, rapping the words u kno, dapping other ? ? , telling other dudes jokes about silly looking hoes...its jus a confidence thing that's all bruh, and be aware of your surroundings, them hoes be staring and they saw u get dissed each time by the other grls, but also be on the look out, if u stay in one area the grls who like u will gravitate, u probably walked away frm a chicken while chasing another lol, jus keep an eye open, u will see who moving towards u and who moving away, and watch for wack crowds, stay in a safety zone (no sausage fest), club nights are for u not them, go there for hoes and u will get treated like one
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OR ..grab a whack ? and grind the ? out of her while all the other ? is watching..
    in they head they thinking "that whack ? don't deserve that.." then BAM!!! u in fam..

gotta know how to ? these ? wit clothes on tho...
    go practice like that ? in "The Wood" minus the corny! hahaha